Adam M

Is "The Great Awakening" Real?

43 posts in this topic

22 hours ago, Chris365 said:

@Leo Nordinit's not your true self that has a problem with suffering, that's still your ego. Maybe focus on realizing this suffering you're feeling is a creation, a story of your ego that wants to continue and deepen the feeling of beeing separate

Edit: by all means follow your intuition, just don't make up yet more false stories about ego and true self :)

After my post I tried what I wrote 30min unity and then not letting my ego say anything during studying. Here's the result: I "surrendered" to the school work and attained flow immediately. Yet there were no emotions to this flow, only complete focus/dedication. When I was done I was drained and I would have needed rest to get the energy to feel blissful. I quess there is no created suffering? but not much joy and the result is drained life energy for me. What do you think? How can this not be suffering and is it still created? 

Edited by Leo Nordin

@How to be wise I know that certain type of beings exist but if you see them, the encounter can't be taken so lightly "bruh I saw the machine elves and they gave me a massage lol". They will scare the shit out of you and 99.9% of people wouldn't want to have them around. When people talk about them like "blah, blah, blah" like it's nothing, it makes me think that their encounter is not the real deal.

I mean you can look at models to predict the future but really it’s impossible, how many people accurately predicted the industrial revolution or smartphones or the internet, something equal or greater could happen, society totally moves at a slow rate (historically) but there is no telling how fast it could go, I agree with kenWilber if he says there is a tipping point like a singularity of consciousness. 

also I’ve listened to a lot of the great awakening theory and the people who talk about it certainly don’t mean the level of awakening you are talking about @Leo Gura. They simply mean spiritual awakening like what most people have from blue-yellow they don’t mean stages they mean temporary states and then there is the whole complicated thing with souls and reincarnation(which I certainly believe) but yea it is a story and maybe a great story but it can be problematic  and you will sound like deepak chopra to a lot of people lol

having said all this, knowing the nature of growth and especially collective consciousness, there is many problems with evolving too quickly and no perfect way to evolve it’s often bloody and crazy and unstable but ultimately none of us can tell at what time in the future we will progress to solid green yellow etc. I think sadhguru has don’t a great job of integrating turquoise values into society pretty easily and other youtube teacher such as yourself leo, the problem with improving consciousness rapidly is that it requires everything else to improve rapidly which isn’t the case yet, but I am very optimistic that solid green will happen in our lifetimes of you’re around my age (25h and live a long life maybe even a yellow country/society will emerge, it’s impossible to predict, but just from when I was born 1995-2020 seems like a quantum leap

Edited by Gidiot