Adam M

Is "The Great Awakening" Real?

43 posts in this topic

14 minutes ago, Vladimir said:

Okay, how many times have you realized you are God Leo? Yet...you still have your health problems and after all these years of self development, it looks like your health and energy level has gotten worse. So why would anybody want awakening?

Dude... literally no reason to attack someone’s health issues. There are some issues trauma healing, behaviors, and lifestyles cant fix. Autoimmune diseases have an incredibly complex genetic component that’s entirely independent of ones control. To equate Leo’s health issues to awakening is a completely foolish comparison which clearly lacks empathy, and understanding. Awakening to what is true has nothing to do with one’s health. 

Why do some people seek awakening? Because some people’s top values aren’t about connecting with life force, but about discovering what’s absolutely true. 

Awakening to what is true has nothing to do with one’s health. Because some people’s top values aren’t about connecting with life force, but about discovering what’s absolutely true. 

So what's the reason you put discovering what's absolutely true as a top value when it has nothing to do with your health? How is it going to improve your life?

Journal of Jesus Christ - https://journalofjesuschrist.com

7 minutes ago, Vladimir said:

So what's the reason you put discovering what's absolutely true as a top value when it has nothing to do with your health? How is it going to improve your life?

There is no reason. It is just a spontaneous curiosity and value. I could backwards rationalize a reason, but all reason is relative. In truth, I simply value trying to have as deep an understanding of reality as possible for its own sake and have since I've been a child. Call it karma, call it randomness, who knows. But this value I arbitrarily give more value than trying to optimize my health and wellness, even though I do highly value health and wellness and even though health and wellness do provide more direct benefit to my life circumstance. 

2 hours ago, Vladimir said:

Okay, how many times have you realized you are God Leo?

100s of times. And I know I am God regardless if I just put a bit of attention on it.

Yet...you still have your health problems

Welcome to life, buddy! Where health easily deteriorates for many factors outside your control.

Every buddha loses his health and dies at some point. It's only a question of time.

Ramana Maharshi died of cancer.

By your logic he was some sort of fool for getting cancer.

and after all these years of self development, it looks like your health and energy level has gotten worse.

They have for now. But I am working on healing myself. Health can wax and wane. Be careful with jumping to simplistic conclusions. Correlation does not equal causation. Self-development is not what caused my health problems.

So why would anybody want awakening?

Unawakened people die of diseases all the time. By your logic, why would anyone want unawakening?

Also, I think telling people "to awaken is to realize your are God"  is misleading and causes more harm than good.

It is the truth. If it is misleading that is because people simply don't bother to understand it and do the necessary work.

I'm not going to dumb down the truth simply because people find it misleading. The mislead is a problem in your mind which needs fixing. The truth doesn't need fixing.

This is the ultimate truth: You are God.

Now, your job is to realize it and handle it. I like to state the truth as plainly and directly as possible.

I would suggest that what you and most people actually want is not awakening, but healing. Healing means, getting your life force back, becoming whole, pain free and fully alive.

Of course healing is also something we want. You can have both. And sometimes you can't. There is never a guarantee of health. Health is an extremely complex issue involving thousands of subtle factors, most of which are out of your awareness and control.

I can work on increasing my consciousness and improving my health at the same time. And the two synergize.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

That video in the OP is silly. It doesn't take any sort of effort or spiritual talent to make a dooms day prediction. Thousands of "woke" people, gurus, etc have been saying stuff will happen on this year or that year and sometimes it happens and most of the time it doesn't. Such is the flow of life. Stuff happens here and there and we roll with it and we grow. There is always a great awakening happening. Every generation is more or less conscious than the next. 

@Leo Gura Perhaps you could somehow speak with ‘extra-terrestrial doctors’, if you know what I mean. On DMT, if you can speak with aliens and other beings, maybe some of them might have information on how to heal you. Maybe you could channel them?

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

18 minutes ago, How to be wise said:

On DMT, if you can speak with aliens and other beings

On DMT there is only me. No aliens, no angels, no others. And there is also nothing to heal.

In a sense, "healing" is part of the dream world. When you are infinitely conscious, nothing needs healing or changing.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Consilience Great posts! Thanks for sharing.

Moving into Green is a significant awakening! I just don't like hearing shit like "there will be no more government and no more fear as everyone awakens together and lives barefoot holding hands."

I make YouTube videos about Self-Actualization: >> Check it out here <<

15 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

On DMT there is only me. No aliens, no angels, no others. And there is also nothing to heal.

Do you get visuals on DMT? What's the most and least visual substance from your experience?

Edited by Enlightenment

"Buddhism is for losers and those who will die one day."

-- Kenneth Folk

I've been spacing into the unitive stage often as of lately but school backfires with lessons and schoolwork. I'm very grounded in physiology and I feel ready to be bold. I'm thinking of quitting school to become a nomad or something similar getting some part time jobs to survive. I'm 17 right now and would have to be in school for 2 years and work for some time with some unconscious uncomfortable work if I chose to stay. 

Is it crazy or should I stay in school?I've not been able to be unitive a lot but if I am for half an hour then go to study I want to quit so badly. My soul, my body and everything won't accept doing something so unfulfilling and just wants to be in a unitive state again. I am not scared of dying or hurdles or anything I just wonder if quitting or not will bring more suffering to me? My ego sais stay in school, ego is good for survival but my true self has a really hard time accepting the suffering. Should I back down from being unitive? I've developed myself a lot so staying in school wouldn't do a lot for me but idk. I'm Swedish btw, sorry for the messy text. 

@Leo Nordin finish as much schooling as it takes to easily get those part time jobs when you're hungry... And as much as it would take to easily take individual adult college classes on subjects of interest.  Good for you to not want to be a slave of university education ? but education if also useful, so don't completely screw yourself over. 

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

@Leo Nordinit's not your true self that has a problem with suffering, that's still your ego. Maybe focus on realizing this suffering you're feeling is a creation, a story of your ego that wants to continue and deepen the feeling of beeing separate

Edit: by all means follow your intuition, just don't make up yet more false stories about ego and true self :)

Edited by Chris365

Yeah it happening. The rise of internet and that type of information is one indicator. Also its being foreshadowed in music, the type of music we are listening to. Soonpeople are going to all know the truth, but not everybody is going to be awakened. It will be very happy and way more relaxed than today's society. Talking in todays terms,, it is way higher vibrational than it used to be on this planet. High vibrations spread like viruses. 

Edited by DreamScape

Genesis 27:27-29

On 9/6/2020 at 0:22 AM, How to be wise said:

@Leo Gura Perhaps you could somehow speak with ‘extra-terrestrial doctors’, if you know what I mean. On DMT, if you can speak with aliens and other beings, maybe some of them might have information on how to heal you. Maybe you could channel them?

Are you sure that you're speaking with aliens or other beings on DMT? I don't know why but many seem to take this kind of stuff too lightly and I kinda doubt it's the "real deal".

Edited by Member

Glory to blackies I guess. What else to say. 

Healing is topic. Glory to ❤️. 

Kimda of a same thing but not on same level. 

Spirituality one heck of a thing. Materialism lel. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

The collective ego could be having awakenings or something of the sort.

@Member There’s a book on channeling I read, where they said that some beings can answer any question you like. I was sitting there thinking, why hasn’t someone used those beings to answer all unsolved scientific questions, and get themselves 5 Nobel prizes. You could easily be the next Albert Einstein, as long as you keep your source hidden!

Also, supposedly the Akashic record is a space where you can have access to all thoughts from past, present and future. Again, why hasn’t someone accessed it and learnt how to build a time machine. If the books are right, you could!

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

Man, what a weird thread..  lol, this really didn't need to be so dragged out.  

The guy in the video is clearly Green.  That should need no explanation. 

Edit:  "That's what they've been trying to hide from you".  hah, why did you post this?

I've been slowly exposing myself to more and more information about "The Great Awakening" because it is an increasingly popular belief system

w-what?

1.  You see belief systems as a good thing.

2.  You place greater value on it because it's popular..

Need I say more? 

Basically, many psychics, channels, and varieties of [Green] sources including "The Law of One" and Dolores Canon's books are all saying [spouting] that the planet Earth is going through a rapid awakening [Green doctrine of theirs].

"Some people call this 5D consciousness"....   "people are waking up at a rapid rate"

How Green can you be? lol.  I was there as a kid, it's a nice believing in something amazing, it's a child-like wonder.  But still, if you've at least watched any of Leo's videos, you should be aware of the problems with this kind of thinking.  You're suffering from the common Green problem of being way too credulous and "in search of a group" for your own good.  I guess it's pointless explaining,  these things can't be taught.    

Also, couldn't help but notice..

notch-haircut-man-child.jpg

Edited by nitramadas

You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.