Thewritersunion

Infinite Knowledge And Discussion

224 posts in this topic

“ As we can evolve on a small scale, the universe evolved to make space-time . What was before that? Pure conscious and Love? What was before that.... we’ll I honestly don’t know ? . “

You have been gifted the Golden Kappa~! 

Odd question:

Did dinosaur’s eat any PSYDELLIA plants? ? If they did how did it effect us as a planet?

If you want to know how hard it is to build a city just watch this series as a example:

“ What am I ? “

Fundamentally you are the everything after and before the nothing. 

Everything and Nothing are the same thing. Why? They are forever, and therefore (space-) time.

If you want to know what nothing is get a dot and remove its edges. Continue this forever. 

If you want to know Infinity get those edges but add to it. Continue those forever. 

If you want God, do both forever. 

If I want to get rid of all my ego here is what must be gone:

The idea of mind, family, ego, consciousness, love, understanding, knowing, space, time, language, society, meaning, purpose; along with all goals and imaginations' I have with my life, or my future life. 

It would be a hard world without that, but I believe I'd be there one day. I have a strong vigor and if I work hard to build the biology and habits to complete my goals, I'd believe I could turn around and forgot it all. The only way with enlightenment is to forget it all after you have it all. It will be hard work to build up Lilith Media and Coral, but once I'm done I'd be satisfied and happy.

After that, I can realize and become enlightened. 

To the world where there are things beyond enlightenment. 

In order to get there I need to remember these things:

" No matter the cause of where my pain lies, I am the ultimate source of where it is processed. In that sense, in this body of mine, in flesh and spirit, I am the God and ultimate ruler of it. To matter how angry or sad I get, I am always the light and the darkness. I shade my own scars, for I am the one who catches them. I am the one who decides that they will react. If I need to improve at school, then I will not make a reason why I need to improve at it, I will do it selflessly, for the consciousness and enlightenment of the universe itself. I am the decider of whatever comes to me. I cause and control my own reactions.

I am the giver and receiver of my own actions. I must get up and build those habits and infrastructure around me. I must build up the consciousness, love, and enlightenment of this universe.... because if nobody else will the universe will forget itself. I must build it up. Not for myself, but for itself. "

I’m doing pretty good in school : p