45 minutes ago, Arzack said:

forgive them, it wasn't their fault

and it's not your fault if you have negative thoughts towards them

it's nobody's fault

God made us evil, it's his fault, don't feel guilty

Ha! It's the less enlightened thought that I ever read

I did not deserve this... :)

Thats just way outta my head❤

Leo please say something just one time...just one time.

Edit: One knows nothing, but they learn to tread waters and finally know (N)nothing. :D

Dunning-Kruger-Effect-en (1).png

@Arzack I recommend it to you. It overlaps with what you said about "soul age" but take it much further, super interesting stuff.

14 hours ago, Arzack said:

formlessness doesn't exist. Nothing is a only a concept.

Existence itself is formlessness. It is definitely possible to have pure empty existence minus any forms.

Nothing (as we use it on this forum) is not a concept, it is a direct consciousness of one's true nature.

Whatever awakening you've had, is good. But you also have much deeper to go, so don't stop inquiring.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

11 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

It is definitely possible to have pure empty existence minus any forms.

Have you ever experienced pure nothingness with absolutely no content?

1 hour ago, Free Mind said:

Basically yes, although there was still content in my experience, but it was made irrelevant by my overwhelming concentration on pure Nothingness.

And moreover, all content IS Nothing.

There really is no difference between content and no content.

But if you want a pure no-content experience, that's certainly possible. It's not strictly necessary, but possible. You can become pure Consciousness with no content. This is a specific type of samadhi.

1 hour ago, Free Mind said:

Being and Knowing are identical - it's just that right now all you know is knowing by itself - which has divided from Being and therefore finite.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

9 hours ago, SirVladimir said:

The first rule of the Dunning-Kruger club is you don't know you're in the Dunning-Kruger club. :D

Then again, no matter what anyone says nor realizes, they have always been enlightened. Please, don't make a nonduality war of this thread.

https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/7461-nonduality-wars-not-allowed-here/

Dunning-Kruger-Effect-en.png

I mean there is probably some meaning to what people thought of as enlightenment, but you are right too. 

Which one according to you is the better strategy to living an extraordinary life? (If one's goal is to be financially independent (lots &lots of money) & also exploring the most radical states of consciousness)

1. Identification with thoughts, thinking in order to build pride and earn lots of money & fulfill ones dreams and then after that dis-identification with them in order to realize that there never was a self.

2. First dis-identification with mind and ego in order to understand basic nature or reality, life and one's self and then acting according to that perspective.

3 minutes ago, Harsh Bagdia said:

Which one according to you is the better strategy to living an extraordinary life? (If one's goal is to be financially independent (lots &lots of money) & also exploring the most radical states of consciousness)

1. Identification with thoughts, thinking in order to build pride and earn lots of money & fulfill ones dreams and then after that dis-identification with them in order to realize that there never was a self.

2. First dis-identification with mind and ego in order to understand basic nature or reality, life and one's self and then acting according to that perspective.

I guess understanding that state is just an illusion like state before is good thing to continue with, if you are actually into development, or else it is just falling into same trap, not saying that states on them self have no value. 

Edited by purerogue

1 hour ago, Arzack said:

God is form or formless @Leo?

You tell me. What is God?