Arzack

I'm Elightened since yesterday, AMA

173 posts in this topic

9 minutes ago, Arzack said:

For me it is a feeling when I touch my leg, for you too no?

You're making a distinction between "feeling" and "not feeling"... 

To say that there's a "feeling" when you touch your leg as opposed to "no feeling" before or after  you touched your leg is a dualistic state of awareness. Just saying.

Same goes for saying "I'm enlightened since yesterday" as opposed to "I wasn't enlightened the day before".

That's the point i was trying to make. A mystical experience is not the same as enlightened, at least relatively speaking. 

(I'm not trying to deny any of your experiences)

Edited by Tim R

Just now, Frenk said:

@Arzack what happens after death?

It depends on the person. If you are enlightened or not. And there are various degrees of suffering one goes though before/after death, depending on their soul age (past reincarnations and spiritual work done in past and present incarnation).

Then you reincarnate if you died un-enlightened... so eventually we all are gonna make it, either in this life or one of the next).

If you die enlightened you can choose to incarnate to help others or move to higher non-physical planes.

Edited by Arzack

34 minutes ago, Tim R said:

It's the exact opposite LOL

Form is something you make up conceptually, all boundaries are illusionary, hence form doesn't actually exist.

I found that response amusing as well and I don't even claim to be remotely awake. 

@Arzack If one hasn't experienced formlessness directly, then they haven't got it. If they haven't subsequently realised form and formlessness as a false duality, then they really haven't got it. 

Just now, Ry4n said:

I found that response amusing as well and I don't even claim to be remotely awake. 

@Arzack If one hasn't experienced formlessness directly, then they haven't got it. If they haven't subsequently realised form and formlessness as a false duality, then they really haven't got it. 

If you experience formlessness you are there to experience it, so it's not formless because there is still you witnessing it.

3 minutes ago, Ry4n said:

If they haven't subsequently realised form and formlessness as a false duality, then they really haven't got it. 

Beyond form and formlessness, what is there?

@Tim R Nothing

@Arzack If there's a you to experience formlessness then it isn't formless. Being is totally selfless. 

6 minutes ago, Arzack said:

It depends on the person. If you are enlightened or not. And there are various degrees of suffering one goes though before/after death, depending on their soul age (past reincarnations and spiritual work done in past and present incarnation).

Then you reincarnate if you died un-enlightened... so eventually we all are gonna make it, either in this life or one of the next).

If you die enlightened you can choose to incarnate to help others or move to higher non-physical planes.

Even you are enlightened since yesterday , you said that reproducing that you read about reincarnation. 

Just now, Tim R said:

Beyond form and formlessness, what is there?

Like I said, formlessness doesn't exist. Nothing is a only a concept. Somethings always existed and will never not exist, life is eternal, no beginning no end. Reality is paradoxical.

9 minutes ago, Arzack said:

And how do you know any of this?   Also do you realize how it is almost impossible to have a specific definition for any of these terms? 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

Just now, Someone here said:

And how do you know any of this?   Also do you realize how it is almost impossible to have a specific definition for any of these terms? 

I read a lot of spiritual material over the years.

I see what you mean. If I say "tree" you understand what I mean because we speak the same language. Someone speaking other languages wouldn't understand. It's just a question of agreeing with each other what certain words mean and some words can mean multiple things too. It can be a mindfuck I know.

2 minutes ago, Ry4n said:

If there's a you to experience formlessness then it isn't formless. Being is totally selfless. 

Exactly

1 minute ago, Arzack said:

Like I said, formlessness doesn't exist. Nothing is a only a concept. Somethings always existed and will never not exist, life is eternal, no beginning no end. Reality is paradoxical.

@Arzack You wrote "there are many forms" (concepts/reality etc)  and so forth, and now you're contradicting yourself by opposing "experiencing formlessness". 

You're still talking about a dualistic state of awareness?!

Formlessness is literally the god-mind, all of reality is a conceptualisation of this very god-mind.

Just now, Applegarden said:

Do you experience everything as yourself? In sleep too? Do you have dreams?

There are actually multiple levels of enlightenment. I just attained the first one so to answer your question, not yet. Last night I didn't dream anything (or I don't remember them, but I always did, so yeah...)

8 minutes ago, Arzack said:

Something can only be recognized if there is nothing. Without silence you cannot experience a sound.     

2 minutes ago, Arzack said:

I read a lot of spiritual material over the years. 

Yeah so these are just stories that you got from spiritual books etc.. None of that is verified as an experiential facts in your own life? 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

Just now, AcaciaConfusa said:

Something can only be recognized if there is nothing. Without silence you cannot experience a sound.     

Alan watts quote?? Hahaha such a good one

Just now, Arzack said:

There are actually multiple levels of enlightenment. I just attained the first one so to answer your question, not yet. Last night I didn't dream anything (or I don't remember them, but I always did, so yeah...)

What you are describing in the initial post matches my experiences, i just can't sustain it, i even know how to REALLY be in the moments, so that the mind stops losing its importance over me. I still have a gravity of sorts to thinking, however most of the suffering just doesn't stick anymore. I remember i had a glimpse recently where i experience myself as an infinite void in sleep, acctually. It was like pushing trough sleep paralysis and it was after very intense studying day.

If you established the pull into consciousness, you will have the infinity experience, i remember Bentinho Massaro shared how his enlightenment happened and that it was similar like you had it. Only after the stilness there was the quantum leap in direct awareness, but it took time. Suffering pretty much is over for you. Congraz, i am really happy for you man, but you are not a man or anything anymore. :) 

Just now, Someone here said:

Yeah so these are just stories that you got from spiritual books etc.. None of that is verified as an experiential facts in your own life? 

Just now, Tim R said:

Exactly

@Arzack You wrote "there are many forms" (concepts/reality etc)  and so forth, and now you're contradicting yourself by opposing "experiencing formlessness". 

You're still talking about a dualistic state of awareness?!

You don't need it to walk from pole to pole to believe the earth is round.