Kshantivadin

Life-changing high consciousness music!!

16 posts in this topic

I don't know if you guys know about Simon Posford. Someone here definitely doesn't, and this music is so beautiful that it must open you up for the possibility that you are IT!

@Leo Gura you will love this, I saw you posted some "post-enlightenment music" multiple times on your blog.  Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!

Beautiful parts of reality seem to be the easiest way to open up the mind for realizing Truth. I've been running away from Beauty for so long, so I could keep a petty self up and going.

Just even to consider the idea that this song might be me is astoundingly beautiful, jaw-dropping and disarming.

I've listened to a lot of music, and haven't come across an album that's more beautiful than this one :

If you know of another piece, please do share.

funny comment :

> "When you're certain the members of Shpongle are actually deities trying to free minds"

I recommend listening to solo players playing live instruments (or singers), who have mastered their craft to such a level that they can enter a state of flow, where they gain the ability to connect to a stream of infinite beauty and love, and express it effortlessly through form :) 

Here's only one example:

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

1:44-2:35 is entirely improvised. It's ridiculous.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.