Marianitozz

Elliott Hulse: If you hate Donald Trump you are an effeminate men!

37 posts in this topic

Our guy Elliott Hulse regress in strong blue brothers

"Because you'r father was not present or was weak, you can t understand that Donald Trump is a strong alpha men". A good justification for the criticism to him.

He is sad that comunist atheists take over the religion. He resist evolving of conciousness and don t understand how it evolves.

"If you don't obey authority you hate strong men". Classic blue, fail to question the validity of the current authority and think for him self, instead just follow like a sheep the instructions of a "strong alpha male" like Donald wich is a strong red person. 

Trump is not hated by people because he is a dysfunctional leader, oportunist, without deep thinking for solutions, egocentric, no, he is hated bcs people want to be a strong men like him, yes Elliott thanks for illuminate us.

Edited by Marianitozz

He does have some good points where the aversion to authority can be caused by unbalanced masculinity, as we reject it in ourselves, we reject in the world. Our ability to accept authority can be reflected in our relationship with ourselves, as we also reject our own authority, making decisions, following plans and being self-disciplined is almost impossible because it is constantly met with unconscious rejection. 

But he is completely delusional about Trump being a good masculine role-model.

He fails to see how unreliable and selfish Trump is, which is the opposite of a good masculine leader. Yes, Trump has some strong traits, you don't become president of the US by accident, you could see this in debates where his strong frame demolished his opponents. The problem is that he is so unconscious and narcissistic that giving him power is like giving a loaded AK-47 to an overly-ambitious chimp. 

He is right.

The West repress masculitnity. The West is in the last phase of its declining. It will probably be replaced by other civilization full of life like the Muslims.

Honestly I don't understand why you guys are so eager to criticize this dude... he's making some comments on different topics from his stage of development, so what? There's a shitload of guys like him out there, non of you care about them, and for a good reason...

It's not a very sophisticated thing to pull up some famous person who happens to be at Stage Blue and ridicule and critisize him for his values.

Why do you bring him up so often, and furthermore, why in this discussion thread which is supposed to deal with meditation, enlightenment work and spirituality?

Edited by Tim R

44 minutes ago, Tim R said:

Honestly I don't understand why you guys are so eager to criticize this dude... he's making some comments on different topics from his stage of development, so what? There's a shitload of guys like him out there, non of you care about them, and for a good reason...

It's not a very sophisticated thing to pull up some famous person who happens to be at Stage Blue and ridicule and critisize him for his values.

Why do you bring him up so often, and furthermore, why in this discussion thread which is supposed to deal with meditation, enlightenment work and spirituality?

Because their shadow is the masculinty and they try to rationalize it with spiral dynamics condemning the lower states when even the creator of this theory Clare Graves stated that there are not better or worst stages.

The main shadow of the West in 2020 is the repression of masculinity. 

Edited by RedLine

@RedLine it just baffled me because he presented in the past a lot of ideas from different sources from meditation to holistic medicine spirituality, relationships and then to see his last video was dissapointing to me to see he is so wraped in blue, that s why I bring this up, I don t have anything with any stage in particular, i see them equally valid.

Edited by Marianitozz

24 minutes ago, Marianitozz said:

@RedLine it just baffled me because he presented in the past a lot of ideas from different sources from meditation to holistic medicine spirituality, relationships and then to see his last video was dissapointing to me to see he is so wraped in blue, that s why I bring this up, I don t have anything with any stage in particular, i see them equally valid.

I agree.

I was talking in general terms, not about you specifically.

Edited by RedLine

Trump is a conscientious narcissist, who never forgives, is obsessed with strength, and never takes responsibility for mistakes. It’s understandable that he would do what he does, given his disposition.

3 minutes ago, The0Self said:

Trump is a conscientious narcissist, who never forgives, is obsessed with strength, and never takes responsibility for mistakes. It’s understandable that he would do what he does, given his disposition.

3 minutes ago, The0Self said:

Trump has many virtues. It is curious that here in this forum most of you only highlight his vices.

Maybe you attack Trump because or your shadow more than because of some "objective reasons"?

8 minutes ago, RedLine said:

Trump has many virtues. It is curious that here in this forum most of you only highlight his vices.

Even a terorist have virtues, this doesn't mean you deny those, but you sense that is not the best exemple to acclaim and he will not produce any value to humans in the current stage.

15 minutes ago, Marianitozz said:

Even a terorist have virtues, this doesn't mean you deny those, but you sense that is not the best exemple to acclaim and he will not produce any value to humans in the current stage.

You can't analyze politics using only pschycological categories. "Trump is bad because he is narcisist", it is childish argument. You can extrapolate self-actualized concepts to politics.

The victory of Trump is key for the well-being of humanity. If neoliberal globalism (republicans) triumphs and impose its model to different nations with different spiral dynamic states it will bring kaos and destruction and also more vice to the West.

Edited by RedLine

4 hours ago, Recursoinominado said:

He does have some good points where the aversion to authority can be caused by unbalanced masculinity, as we reject it in ourselves, we reject in the world. Our ability to accept authority can be reflected in our relationship with ourselves, as we also reject our own authority, making decisions, following plans and being self-disciplined is almost impossible because it is constantly met with unconscious rejection. 

He fails to see how unreliable and selfish Trump is, which is the opposite of a good masculine leader. Yes, Trump has some strong traits, you don't become president of the US by accident, you could see this in debates where his strong frame demolished his opponents. The problem is that he is so unconscious and narcissistic that giving him power is like giving a loaded AK-47 to an overly-ambitious chimp. 

+1

1 hour ago, RedLine said:

Maybe you attack Trump because or your shadow more than because of some "objective reasons"?

I even highlighted one of his virtues in the very comment you quoted.

We know Elliot Hulse is a meme, but we don't need to make a thread about everything he does lol.

hrhrhtewgfegege

If you read the youtube comments a lot of people disagree with Hulse. Its interesting because before this Blue stuff i wouldve said he would appeal more to orange and maybe even green with his biodynamic (i think its called that) stuff, this is such a 180 turn that he mustve alienated a lot of his followers 

@Recursoinominado

8 hours ago, Recursoinominado said:

I do agree that masculine shadows does create distractions from authority, but when it comes to considering good or bad role models, depends on the individual seeing those role models and what weaknesses the individual has. I could see potential for a door mat or people pleasing person to become better by modeling from Trump, but some other personality types and people with degrees of higher consciousness, modeling Trump isn't useful, or in this case 'bad'.

@Consept

18 minutes ago, Consept said:

If you read the youtube comments a lot of people disagree with Hulse. Its interesting because before this Blue stuff i wouldve said he would appeal more to orange and maybe even green with his biodynamic (i think its called that) stuff, this is such a 180 turn that he mustve alienated a lot of his followers 

I think it's called bio energetics. 

@RedLine Do not bring your Trump whitewashing bullshit to this forum.

By this logic Hitler was just a strong masculine man.

This is justifying fascism plain and simple.

Go read about how fascism works and how it is justified by its fans.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

9 hours ago, RedLine said:

Name one.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.