Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
yolosmoothie

Actualized.org followers in Netherlands?

18 posts in this topic

I notice that becoming more conscious and engaging in spirituality makes me in some ways feel lonely and misunderstood. Although, I can connect to people and make friends, I feel lonely because I can't share my deepest passion in a meaningful way with almost all people I meet. What I really care about is investigating the core root of most suffering, non-duality, psychedelics and investigating existential truth. It's not like I can just sit down with someone at a party and start telling them that who they think they are is a complete illusion, that death could be an illusion, that time doesn't exist, etc. So, therefore I would love to connect with people from this forum in person in order to discuss such topics, learn from each other and support each other on our journeys of becoming more conscious. If any people in Netherlands want to meet up, let me know :) I live in Amsterdam. 

oh my gosh, i love The Netherlands.

i lived in Haarlem for two weeks on work, one of the best experiences in my life ?

Me and gf live in Amsterdam! If you would like a meetup, pm me :) we are both in a similar situation, with close to 0 friends to talk about these things with.

Edited by molosku

31 minutes ago, yolosmoothie said:

@General 2 Yeah Netherlands is great. After moving here I was especially surprised by how open-minded people are here.

curious where did you move from?

13 minutes ago, yolosmoothie said:

moved from Norway 

ok i see. did you learn/ do you speak Dutch? the knowledge of English is outstanding in NL.

Edited by General 2

@Psychventure haha yeah it's a grey zone. Just trying not to disturb the neighbors with psychedelic throat singing ?

@General 2 sure, feel free to dm me :) I haven't learned Dutch, but as you say their English is great. I'm studying though, but I have heard that on the job market it's a lot easier to succeed if you know some dutch.

13 minutes ago, yolosmoothie said:

sure, feel free to dm me :) I haven't learned Dutch, but as you say their English is great. I'm studying though, but I have heard that on the job market it's a lot easier to succeed if you know some dutch.

ok thanks ?

Yea I've felt the same for quite some years. Not feeling like that anymore though. I live in Noord-Brabant now, but I suppose that's still a little far for meeting up with someone so now and then.

I live in gouda and i would be interested in a meetup aswell, i just started this journey and also have nobody to talk about it.

Maybe we can all meet, im free from work the next 3 weeks aswell, cool idea

Locking this thread because it is in violation of our User Guidelines.

If you want to share your location and find out about others there is also this Megathread :)