Leo Gura

Make Your 2020 General Election Predictions Here!

2,418 posts in this topic

9 minutes ago, honesty said:

What is so dangerous? This going to court to check if everything is done fair happened more often. This way we are sure the elections are fair and that will give more trust too Biden in your logic. Cause you are sure he won.  Also Trump said he would leave if he lost. I don't understand the problem, it seems reasonable to me.

The problem is that Trump and Republicans are intentionally doing this to undermine faith in electoral Democracy, for purely political and opportunist reasons; none of their concerns are coming from a place of Good Faith, and people are absolutely in the right for pointing this out.  

I'm writing a philosophy book! Check it out at : https://7provtruths.org/

15 minutes ago, DocWatts said:

The problem is that Trump and Republicans are intentionally doing this to undermine faith in electoral Democracy, for purely political and opportunist reasons; none of their concerns are coming from a place of Good Faith, and people are absolutely in the right for pointing this out.  

There is also another dynamic of sneakiness. Sociopaths often cloak themselves with the good faith of others. I watched a documentary on sociopathy and one of the sociopaths in prison commented "I don't experience good faith, yet I know it's a thing others experience and I know how to use it to take advantage of others". 

Great news everybody! 

First off, according to New York Times as well as several other seemingly legit news organizations, Biden got both New Jersey yesterday and Hawaii today certified for him. Biden now has ALL of the states that he won 100% certified for him, which of course means that he now has finally received the entire grand total of 306 certified electoral votes! Also, FYI, the NYT also shows that Trump also got Missouri certified for him today, which consequently totally completes the certification for each state throughout the entire country that Trump won. Needless to say, but that obviously that means that Trump now finally received his entire grand total of 232 certified electoral votes. https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2020/11/20/us/politics/2020-election-certification-tracker.html

Second of all, is that SCOTUS just annihilated the Trump team and their GOP allies' request for a hearing! As a matter of fact, none of the Justices made any noted or public dissents in rejecting the possible lawsuit! 

Third of all, from what I understand, now all of the states that Biden won have been 100% certified before the safe harbor deadline (which is today), along with the fact that In a one-sentence order, the US Supreme Court today "refused to overturn election results that had already been certified and submitted" according to NYT, that means that the US Congress by law, on January 6, must count all of the states that Biden won with 100% certification for each of them. Am I right?

6 hours ago, Forestluv said:

There is also another dynamic of sneakiness. Sociopaths often cloak themselves with the good faith of others. I watched a documentary on sociopathy and one of the sociopaths in prison commented "I don't experience good faith, yet I know it's a thing others experience and I know how to use it to take advantage of others". 

So, does that also mean that sociopaths don't even trust themselves?

Edited by Hardkill

1 hour ago, Blackhawk said:

Trump: "We're going to win this election in a landslide."

Maybe if he repeat it very very often with all his heart, and all his mind and all his ... ok... everything... it will happen!

:P

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

1 minute ago, abrakamowse said:

Maybe if he repeat it very very often with all his heart, and all his mind and all his ... ok... everything... it will happen!

Law of Attraction eh! 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

Just now, Preety_India said:

Law of Attraction eh! 

I hope it doesn't really work that way!!! Lol!!!

xD

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?

Just now, abrakamowse said:

I hope it doesn't really work that way!!! Lol!!!

xD

Make Attraction Go Away. xD next campaign slogan. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

@Preety_India  Lmao!

51 minutes ago, abrakamowse said:

Well that's what the law of attraction believers think. But I guess in this case they think that LOA magically doesn't work. Very convenient.

Edited by Blackhawk

@Blackhawk The LOA is still a mistery to me... so who knows what will happen?

I am still waiting, until I see Biden in the White House I am going to be like... IDK...

Trump is very resourceful, I am afraid...

Edited by abrakamowse
grammar

I think this is a good example that centrist conservatives contribute to society. Steve is a leading member of the centrist-conservative Lincoln Project. They are criticized by both left and right. Yet in this context, Steve looks like a healthy mix of Blue + Orange which is important to offset toxic red/blue/orange. He is advocating that the core foundation of U.S. government is democracy, integrity, fairness and access for everyone. Strong healthy blue/orange with a touch of green.

Trump has hijacked the GOP

Goes to show you how trash the GOP is.  Conned by Donald fucking Trump?!  Lmfao.

I wouldn’t be surprised if some Republicans switch to being Democrats after all this shit.  It’s absolutely embarrassing and the whole world is watching the GOP with a raised eyebrow.

Does Trump have dirt on all these people in the GOP who are blindly having his back? 

40 minutes ago, hoodrow trillson said:

Goes to show you how trash the GOP is.  Conned by Donald fucking Trump?!  Lmfao.

I wouldn’t be surprised if some Republicans switch to being Democrats after all this shit.  It’s absolutely embarrassing and the whole world is watching the GOP with a raised eyebrow.

Does Trump have dirt on all these people in the GOP who are blindly having his back? 

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-election-2020/pennsylvania-texas-supreme-court-trump-election-2020-b1769664.html

This is getting scary. Are any of you afraid of the consequences of this or no?

Omg, enough! This election is dead and buried.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.