Leo Gura

Make Your 2020 General Election Predictions Here!

2,418 posts in this topic

More evidence coming out. Not of election fraud but of Donald's financial con.

The video takes a deep look at how Donald Trump is personally making money from this presidency and also funding the businesses of Jared Kushner on 5th Avenue, and lot more financial scandals where Trump is indirectly conning the system for his own gain and using his inner circle of cronies to get his job done. 

Trump is considering pardoning himself, his son in law Jared Kushner and Rudy Giuliani. 

Lots of skeletons that are hidden deep inside the Trump closet 

Finally the public can see the real conman Donald Trump, whether he goes to prison remains to be seen but he is already on his way to cover his bases so he wouldn't face trouble once he is out of the white house. 

The full extent of Donald's con is still largely unknown. 

The kind of policies Trump is using are routinely used in third world countries to suppress democracy and encourage corruption. 

At this point Donald Trump needs to be rechristened as Conald Trump. 

Edited by Preety_India

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

7 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

More evidence coming out. Not of election fraud but of Donald's financial con.

The video takes a deep look at how Donald Trump is personally making money from this presidency and also funding the businesses of Jared Kushner on 5th Avenue, and lot more financial scandals where Trump is indirectly conning the system for his own gain and using his inner circle of cronies to get his job done. 

Trump is considering pardoning himself, his son in law Jared Kushner and Rudy Giuliani. 

Lots of skeletons that are hidden deep inside the Trump closet 

Finally the public can see the real conman Donald Trump, whether he goes to prison remains to be seen but he is already on his way to cover his bases so he wouldn't face trouble once he is out of the white house. 

The full extent of Donald's con is still largely unknown. 

The kind of policies Trump is using are routinely used in third world countries to suppress democracy and encourage corruption. 

At this point Donald Trump needs to be rechristened as Conald Trump. 

Oh goodie!

Btw, I forgot to mention in my previous message that Trump is now essentially repeating the same stupid whiny message about the election on and on and on like a broken record.

3 minutes ago, Hardkill said:

Oh goodie!

Btw, I forgot to mention in my previous message that Trump is now essentially repeating the same stupid whiny message about the election on and on and on like a broken record.

He is purposely doing it. He doesn't do a single thing without a deeper purpose or intention. Trump's purpose is to keep complaining non stop till all followers take to the streets to protest Biden and somehow in his delusional mind he thinks that if he keeps whining then the court will do something and with the support of his followers, he will block Biden from the presidency on false claims of election fraud and convince everyone of election fraud without any evidence. He is that arrogant and audacious, he is literally drunk on power and assumes that any strategy he uses will be successful one way or another, he is thinking the best strategy in the absence of any evidence is to keep shouting non stop every day till people force the Court to find some way of blocking Biden.. 

He is really that deluded, his power made him blind, he thinks his tactics will work even if most people are convinced that he is lying, but he doesn't realize the depth of reality, he is living in his own world where nothing can take away his power. He has become that blind to any form of understanding of reality. 

He is trying to incite and provoke his followers with this intention in mind. In the last moment he wants to create big drama and chaos so Biden might be scared of the hate and public outrage and step down. He is basically putting every trick to bully Biden with the help of his followers. 

He will be happy if his supporters did something violent because it means he is that much powerful that people are ready to do anything for him 

On 12/1/2020 at 6:36 PM, Forestluv said:

Part of me hopes Trump stays relevant and influential since he will split the GOP into two groups: somewhat reasonable conservatives and batshit crazy conservatives. 

It's happening... this article is pure gold...

'One of the nuttier things I've seen': MAGA civil war erupts in Georgia

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/12/03/maga-georgia-civil-war-trump-senate-republicans-442776

Some fragments worth to highlight:

At the center of the conflict is pro-Trump trial lawyer Lin Wood. His advocacy for President Donald Trump — and his unsubstantiated claims of election fraud — have been so extreme that he’s now taken to publicly discouraging people from voting for Republican Sens. David Perdue and Kelly Loeffler, arguing that the runoff elections are already rigged.

Trump-supporting website Breitbart, which excoriated the Atlanta-based attorney for his past contributions to Democrats, suggested he was doing their dirty work and hurting the GOP.

Wood’s Twitter bio lists an acronym for the “Where We Go One We Go All” catch phrase of the QAnon conspiracy theory that posits Trump is fighting a war with a global cabal of Satanic pedophiles who drink the blood of children they slay. He also advised Congress’s first public QAnon adherent, Georgia Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene.

xD

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

@Preety_India Could you please be little nicer to Trump supporters?

We all like to make fun of them sometimes but I think we went overboard for example comparing them to rats it's really demeaning and just mean. I get doing it before the elections because things were heated but it's over now, he's done, we can relax. 

Constant demonising just gives me a bad feeling and makes me not want to read this thread. We all know he's a criminal sociopath and a lot more. 

Also that kind of demonising of his supporters makes them feel resentful so they vote for Trump out of spite. Something to keep in mind if we don't want another Trump. 

@Opo it was meant as an analogy of republican politicians and not about Trump supporters. 

I apologize if anyone was offended. Just the only analogy of the rat and ship that I could find to be a perfect match. 

And I don't consider rats to be offensive. That's like insulting rats. They are just animals just like other animals. 

2 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

@Opo

And I don't consider rats to be offensive. That's like insulting rats. They are just animals just like other animals. 

I had the same mentality as you and they didn't understand it was just a metaphore so they got offended. Turns out we are all little snowflakes. 

Now im trying to learn how to speak to them so im noticing stuff I didn't before. They have a hard time with hypothetical examples so when you speak to them watch out they'll take it literally. 

@Opo thank you, I know what you mean. Thanks for telling me. 

This whole thing has become incredibly frustrating. ??

Also, notice how these two meatheads couldn't even spell the word legal right.

On 12/3/2020 at 9:40 AM, Consept said:

hes just taking a shit on american democracy  

Basically the past 4 years or so, yeah. And calling the results “great again”.

In case you guys didn't know yet, Biden now has a total of 288 electoral votes certified for him. So, that obviously means that he already more than enough pledged electors he needs to be voted in as the next president of the US.

The only states left that have not been certified yet for Biden are New Jersey and Hawaii, both of which Biden won and 99.99% will be certified for him either tomorrow (12/7) or the day after tomorrow (12/8). December 8th is the deadline date for both Hawaii and New Jersey and is also the "safe harbor" certification deadline for generally all states and D.C. 

The only state left that has not been certified yet for Trump is Missouri. That's state certification deadline date is also on 12/8, so there is time for Biden and his team of lawyers to actually delay that state's certification of the election results pass the deadline. If the Biden campaign succeeds with that, then they would have a good chance to convince the state legislatures, Secretary of State, Governor of Missouri, Missouri board election officials, and all other election officials of that state to appoint a slate of electors for Biden. That would given Biden an extra 10 electoral votes to add to his entire total of electoral votes he won:P

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

The GOP (Republican party) are morons.

"88% of House and Senate Republicans refuse to publicly acknowledge the obvious: Joe Biden won.

The silence isn't just deafening. It's dangerous."

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/12/07/politics/donald-trump-joe-biden-2020-election/index.html

It's one thing if Trump is an irresponsible ass. But it's maybe even worse that almost the whole freaking republican party is an irresponsible ass too. Because it will stay even after Trump leaves the office.

I'm glad that I'm not a american right now. How do you fix the whole freaking GOP?

Edited by Blackhawk

4 hours ago, Blackhawk said:

The GOP (Republican party) are morons.

"88% of House and Senate Republicans refuse to publicly acknowledge the obvious: Joe Biden won.

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/12/07/politics/donald-trump-joe-biden-2020-election/index.html

It's one thing if Trump is an irresponsible ass. But it's maybe even worse that almost the whole freaking republican party is an irresponsible ass too. Because it will stay even after Trump leaves the office.

I'm glad that I'm not a american right now. How do you fix the whole freaking GOP?

There are a couple ways to force it to change. If you make any of the outlying territories or Washington D.C. into a state, that’s 2 more senators each. For any of those senators to be Republicans, they would need a platform that appeals more to liberals. Otherwise, good luck ever having a senate majority again. 

Also, the change that has slowly been occurring this past decade is liberals moving to Texas and further urbanization with more Texans leaning left. Trump had a comfortable margin of victory this election, but not YUUUUUGE. As long as people keep moving in, the chances of Republicans relying on Texas votes diminish with each election cycle. And the same could be said for Florida to a lesser degree.

Either of these would force Republicans to change and stay relevant or bury them.

34 minutes ago, Willie said:

There are a couple ways to force it to change. If you make any of the outlying territories or Washington D.C. into a state, that’s 2 more senators each.

I think that is one of the best shots at structural change, yet it doesn’t look like Dems could get it through the Senate. Rs are up 50-48 and even if Dems win the two GA seats, I don’t think they would have the numbers to get it through. And I think they would focus on covid relief and student debt forgiveness. And 2022 isn’t a Senate good map for Dems. 

@Forestluv I had a question. Does all of the Trump administration go away with Trump, or is it that only the president gets replaced? How does it work in your country? 

Just now, Preety_India said:

@Forestluv I had a question. Does all of the Trump administration go away with Trump, or is it that only the president gets replaced? How does it work in your country? 

Biden will be able to replace high level positions with his guys. The problem is that there are 10s of thousands of government employees in this agencies - many of whom are incompetent Trumpers. That takes a while to unwind. As well, Trump is twisting protocols so that he can make mid-level positions permanent with Trumpers. That makes it harder for Biden and his team to work efficiently in a new direction. 

Imagine being hired as the new president of an institution. You can bring in your own leadership, yet half the employees there are unqualified bozos some of which are Trump conspiracy theorists that want The Kraken released. And now there is all sorts of red tape to get rid of them. It could take a year or two to clear away the brush. Yet then new teams need to be assembled. It’s not an easy position to be in. In the past, both Republican and Democrat presidents have helped the incoming president transition. Yet Trump’s team is pouring cement in all the pipes, setting boobie traps etc. My sense is that Trump feels like he never got a fair chance. That Obama was spying on him and the Dems started the RussiaGate witch-hunt. I think Trump desires revenge by screwing over Biden. As well, if he can sabotage Biden and make Biden look like a failure, that would make him look better. That’s how his red level mind seems to work.

@Forestluv  this is already looking bad. I hope Biden can reverse things. 

Plus the Senate has been stronger for the Republicans this time around. 

Seems Biden has an uphill battle already. 

On 12/7/2020 at 7:41 PM, Blackhawk said:

88% of House and Senate Republicans refuse to publicly acknowledge the obvious: Joe Biden won.

What is so dangerous? This going to court to check if everything is done fair happened more often. This way we are sure the elections are fair and that will give more trust too Biden in your logic. Cause you are sure he won.  Also Trump said he would leave if he lost. I don't understand the problem, it seems reasonable to me.