Leo Gura

Make Your 2020 General Election Predictions Here!

2,418 posts in this topic

Latest news. 

Finally Pennsylvania and Nevada go to Biden. 

Edited by Preety_India

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

Is it too late to make a prediction? Sure has been entertaining so far!

I predict Trump will overcome these present challenges and Thank God as I didn't want to have the CCP as president of the USA, am not that keen on having to learn Chinese!

I also predict that people will become too embarrassed to say they were rooting for Biden.

It's amazing to me that Trump was able to accomplish so much so far as president when you consider how MSM has been bought to skew everyone's opinion against him and he is surrounded by swamp creatures. Amazing that he subjects himself to such abuse when he could be relaxing on the golf course instead of having to deal with such massive corruption and evil everywhere.

I don't think the Patriots will allow his win to be stolen. 

P.S.  It would be nice if you didn't send me any bad juju just because you don't agree....relax, it's all an illusion anyway. 

6 minutes ago, unicity said:

Is it too late to make a prediction? Sure has been entertaining so far!

I predict Trump will overcome these present challenges and Thank God as I didn't want to have the CCP as president of the USA, am not that keen on having to learn Chinese!

I also predict that people will become too embarrassed to say they were rooting for Biden.

It's amazing to me that Trump was able to accomplish so much so far as president when you consider how MSM has been bought to skew everyone's opinion against him and he is surrounded by swamp creatures. Amazing that he subjects himself to such abuse when he could be relaxing on the golf course instead of having to deal with such massive corruption and evil everywhere.

I don't think the Patriots will allow his win to be stolen. 

P.S.  It would be nice if you didn't send me any bad juju just because you don't agree....relax, it's all an illusion anyway. 

xD The extent to which Trump supporters will go to deny his defeat is astounding. 

Talk about Trump's accomplishments lol. 

They see the Emperor's clothes that we poor peasants can't see because they're so wise and we are such fools. ;) 

Make Election Losses Great Again. 

Edited by Preety_India

9 hours ago, unicity said:

I predict Trump will lose as more people voted for Biden, but i agree it is quite a challenge to prove more people didnt vote for Biden lol. 

But and im 100% serious, how much are you willing to bet that Trump will not be president on the 21st of Jan?

11 hours ago, Consilience said:

xD The extent to which Trump supporters will go to deny his defeat is astounding. 

Nowdays I simply see them as mentally ill people. Maybe in the future there will be treatment for such stuff.

It's super tricky because it's so tightly entangled with their normal psyche:

• "The delusions are logically constructed and internally consistent.
  • The delusions do not interfere with general logical reasoning (although within the delusional system the logic is perverted) and there is usually no general disturbance of behavior."

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delusional_disorder

"Symptoms: Strong false beliefs despite superior evidence to the contrary."

So there's no point in even replying to unicity's delusion above.

Edited by Blackhawk

57 minutes ago, Blackhawk said:

Nowdays I simply see them as mentally ill people. Maybe in the future there will be treatment for such stuff.

It's super tricky because it's so tightly entangled with their normal psyche:

• "The delusions are logically constructed and internally consistent.
  • The delusions do not interfere with general logical reasoning (although within the delusional system the logic is perverted) and there is usually no general disturbance of behavior."

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delusional_disorder

"Symptoms: Strong false beliefs despite superior evidence to the contrary."

So there's no point in even replying to unicity's delusion above.

I'm rapidly coming to the same conclusion myself; of the numerous interactions I've had with the MAGA Crowd, not one of them has given me reason to believe that any of them are likely to be shaken from their delusional convictions. Independent fact checking sites such as Snopes or Politifact will be shrugged off as partisan shills, and even Republicans who criticize the President will be dismissed out of hand. Statements from Trump's own mouth will always said to be taken out of context, even when you patiently explain to the person how Trump's own statements conflict with whatever delusional argument they're trying to make. 

Might as well to try to convince a Religious Fundamentalist that God doesn't exist, for all the Luck you'll have trying to shake a MAGA Cultist from their delusional Conviction that Trump is a secret genius at war with the Deep State, whom the whole world is conspiring against.

Edited by DocWatts

I'm writing a philosophy book! Check it out at : https://7provtruths.org/

@DocWatts  @Blackhawk

You really have to think like that especially after watching these videos 

If someone shouts victory 20 times a minute then you really need to send them to the nut house. 

Edited by Preety_India

This is going to be historic in the sense that is going to be one of the first countries were crazy people are in positions of power...

amazing...

We will be ruled by lunatics

Edited by abrakamowse

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

Stories are made for children to fall asleep, and adults to wake up.

10 minutes ago, ItsNick said:

Talk about someone who not only went off the rails, but careened off the edge of a cliff. Yikes. I remember thinking several years ago that he was a halfway sane guy who wanted more of a dialogue between the Left and the Right. Now I'm not sure if he was always a closest fascist, or if that's changed over the last few years.

Edited by DocWatts

I'm writing a philosophy book! Check it out at : https://7provtruths.org/

@DocWatts  I wonder how alcoholism has changed him. He surely has aged pretty quickly. 

I always found him a bit off, as though he was always trying to get a rise out of his guests and his constant pity party about the left. The left doesn't even give him enough value to mention him, yet he has knowingly made himself a phantom victim of the Left, always whining how the Left is so oppressive meanwhile he gets to run his show and always talking about how freedom of speech is facing a threat, meanwhile spouting all his hateful nonsense about the Left. He is such a character, and not to mention his eternal gripe with the Young Turks, even they don't mention him. 

He always tries to insert himself into every event to make himself look relevant.

He is a perfect example of a person whose mind went rot after following a toxic ideology for years. 

Edited by Preety_India

To Prevent 'Another Right-Wing Authoritarian' Even Worse Than Trump, Sanders Says Democrats Must Pursue Bold Working Class Agenda

https://www.commondreams.org/news/2020/11/25/prevent-another-right-wing-authoritarian-even-worse-trump-sanders-says-democrats

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?

Edited by Scholar

Glory to Israel

Curiouser and curiouser

So many right people on the forums lol. Why so right?

You have been gifted the Golden Kappa~! 

Batshit crazy conservatives are trying to persuade somewhat reasonable conservatives. They are adapting their optics and rhetoric to appear more reasonable. They went from having a press conference in a parking lot next to a dildo shop to a press conference claiming an algorithm from the ghost of Hugo Chavez stole the election to this conference.

In terms of optics, they are trying to make it look like a congressional hearing / court case. They announce “witnesses” that “testify”. I watched one witness who was an observer at a vote counting station. His testimony was that boxes of ballots would be brought into the room from another room. He didn’t know where the boxes full of ballots came from and it looked very suspicious to him. As he testifies, the people in suits around him take notes as if this is important - raising it’s appearance of credibility. 

This type of testimony has already been thrown out of courts. Judges have warned Trump lawyers not to bring baseless, frivolous claims to the court. This press conference does have better optics, yet it is only being broadcast by right wing outlets like OANN. I don’t think FOX is airing it live. I think the best the batshit crazy conservatives can hope for is that somewhat reasonable conservatives will think “yea, the election was rigged with fraud - yet the libs got us this time and it’s time to move on”. 

It seems like reasonable conservatives (the Lincoln Project) and batshit crazy conservatives (Rudy, MAGA, OANN) are fighting to persuade the somewhat reasonable conservatives (such as the FoxNews desk). 

I don’t think Rudy is the guy for this. In the last few months, it’s been a clown show from him. Getting caught with his hand down his pants, the dildo shop, dripping hair gel, The Kraken etc. I think he has been type casted as a clown lawyer and can no longer play the role of a real lawyer. It would be like Benny Hill trying to play a James Bond character.

In terms of being relevant, I think the bat shit crazy republicans would be better off dumping Rudy and going with someone more like Tom Cotton, who at least appears somewhat reasonable.

The just brought Trump on in the public hearing. This is getting so desperate.

Edited by Scholar

Glory to Israel

Sidney Powell was removed from Trump's legal team. And now Giuliani is having a live hearing in Pennsylvania. Sidney focuses on the voting machines while Giuliani focuses on the mail in ballots. The main claim I heard is that mail-in ballots were sent to people who hadn't requested them, and they even talked about checking the ink on the ballots for mass production fraud. Sounds like a Hollywood drama. I remain on the fence.