Leo Gura

Make Your 2020 General Election Predictions Here!

2,418 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, Frylock said:

It sure did remind me of something

https://time.com/5835244/accidental-poisonings-trump/

?

https://www.statesman.com/news/20200713/fact-check-did-trump-tell-people-to-drink-bleach-to-kill-coronavirus

Here are his full comments:

"A question that probably some of you are thinking of if you're totally into that world, which I find to be very interesting. So, supposedly we hit the body with a tremendous, whether it's ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said that hasn't been checked, but you're going to test it. And then I said supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. (To Bryan) And I think you said you're going to test that, too. Sounds interesting, right?"

He continued.

"And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning, because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it'd be interesting to check that, so that you're going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we'll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute. That's pretty powerful."

"Our ruling

Biden said Trump said drinking bleach could help fight the coronavirus. Trump did not specifically recommend ingesting disinfectants, but he did express interest in exploring whether disinfectants could be applied to the site of a coronavirus infection inside the body, such as the lungs. We rate Biden's claim Mostly False."

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

2 hours ago, Hardkill said:

Guys, Biden just won the recount for Georgia! Now that the recounted has been completed

Ahh. Such beautiful news much thanks. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

Maybe shine some light into your body. That will kill the virus, Opo. ?

@Frylock hahaha. Maybe shine this body out the white house. xD

3 minutes ago, Frylock said:

Maybe shine some light into your body. That will kill the virus, Opo. ?

He's not a doctor and if someone actually injected themselves with bleach over him speculating a few statements of how the virus may possibly be killied, then they are simply retarded. Same as the ppl going in walmart wearing underwear upside on their face as a "mask". They come from about the same intelligence. 

mask-.jpg

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

@Ananta ???

That’s unbelievable!!!

?

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

1 minute ago, abrakamowse said:

@Ananta ???

That’s unbelievable!!!

?

xD :P

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

Trump's policies on masks and brainwashing his followers about Covid have killed way more than 918 people.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Sure he ain't a doctor. But he did disband the pandemic team in 2018 that sure could have helped him out in this situation instead of making witch doctor claims. Big "ouch" there, chief.

https://apnews.com/article/ce014d94b64e98b7203b873e56f80e9a

Why don't you just relax tough guy. You got old man Joe now and I'm sure you'll be happy as a clam with all his decisions. You can sit back and rest easy. ?

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

All I'm doing is telling you why America's reputation has plummeted in the world's eyes. Sure, we're still a world leader to most countries, but in no thanks to the current president or the 74 million people that enable disinformation and botching of a public health crisis.

I'm going to order a special cake and post the picture here with nice labeling the day Trump leaves the white house. 

Can anyone please tell me the exact date of his physical departure from WH so I can place the order a week before? 

8 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Trump's policies on masks and brainwashing his followers about Covid have killed way more than 918 people.

Covid 19 restrictions and mask mandates are at a state level. The governor makes these rules, not the president.

The governor of Ohio chose yesterday to put a 10pm curfew for all businesses for the next 3 weeks and will do another complete shut down if this doesn't work. 

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

@Frylock thanks. :D

I hope this thread remains alive till then. 

19 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

The Covid-19 death count is 250,000 deaths over seven months, and for as much as Trump brags about how great he is at everything, he'll certainly go down as responsible for more avoidable deaths in America than any other administration over the last century. To put that in context, that's more than the Vietnam and Korean wars combined...over the course of just seven months.

By estimations I've seen, at least half of those deaths could have been prevented by a reasonably competent administration who took the pandemic seriously, rather than trying to politicize it for personal gain. Anyone who tries to claim otherwise is just an unwitting sycophant for a sociopath.

Edited by DocWatts

I'm writing a philosophy book! Check it out at : https://7provtruths.org/

8 minutes ago, Frylock said:

All I'm doing is telling you why America's reputation has plummeted in the world's eyes.

Oh, is that what your trying to do? I already said, I don't give a shit about that, lol.

As soon as another country needs money or our military support what they think about our reputation will go right out the window. No worries.

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

Flexin' because of our ludicrous military budget isn't the the strongest of all positions, considering we could have universal healthcare for all in our country if we didn't allocate so much money just to be world police. Our hospitals and big pharma are for profit, and not for people.

85% of big pharma firms studied have committed illegal activities.

https://www.eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2020-11/uonc-fpi111720.php

Edited by Frylock

Flexin' because of our ludicrous military budget isn't the the strongest of all positions, considering we could have universal healthcare for all in our country if we didn't allocate so much money just to be world police. Our hospitals and big pharma are for profit, and not for people.

85% of big pharma firms studied have committed illegal activities.

https://www.eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2020-11/uonc-fpi111720.php

Oh boy, you just ain't happy 'bout nothin'.  Maybe you should go into politics yourself. Be the change you want to see happen. 

I'm in Healthcare (nurse), so I'll just stay with that. Hard core politics ain't my thang.

See ya, sorta bored here. ?

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?