Leo Gura

Make Your 2020 General Election Predictions Here!

2,418 posts in this topic

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

11 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Looks like Trump is planning not to leave.

This is a very dangerous situation.

Dangerous in what way? 

11 hours ago, Etherial Cat said:

That's the thing with shameless people, one tend to underestimate how low they can go.

After realizing his shaky voting suppression strategy nor his legal battle in front of the courts would do it, he's now having its shot with both the administration and the military.

I mean, at this point it is clear that he had, and still has the intent to stage a coup. He's been showing clear signs of execution so I expect him to keep going on. I still think he's too stupid to make it work, but he can create huge damages. And perhaps go to terrible extend.

The more ball deep he gets involved in that mess, the worse it can become. Not to mention if he starts to panic or gets afraid.

I don't believe he would do it. He is too proud. He'll kick up a fuss but he's not going to attempt a hostile takeover.

So what's the solution if Trump doesn't leave?

Is this a weird dystopian reality that we're living in where Trump is the permanent president? 

They say  truth is stranger than fiction. Trump kinda proved it. 

I can't believe that this is actually happening where the democratic principles of America are being challenged in favor of authoritarianism and 71 million people even voted for such stupidity. 

How are we supposed to reconcile anything here?

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

@Keyhole thank goodness. Lol. Such a situation never happened before. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

this guy is a living meme 

I've never seen someone so funny and scary at the same time 

"The journey never ends, the point of arrival is always now." 

6 minutes ago, Spiral Wizard said:

this guy is a living meme 

I've never seen someone so funny and scary at the same time 

What is your job ?

I'm an Evangelical preacher.

What are your hobbies ?

Molestation, praying to Satan, and trying to laugh.

That makes sense, thank you.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

The votes were so close. Trump claims that he in fact was going to win the elections with a score lol but in the last few days thousand of "fake" votes went to Joe Biden. I see most people here are anti-trump to their bone.. I would enjoy seeing the reactions here if trump wins especially after the temporary Relief of Biden's win. ?

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

@Spiral Wizard I want to make a mix with this guy laughing and the Joker laughing too Lol

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?

12 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Looks like Trump is planning not to leave.

This is a very dangerous situation.

So when do we get a recount on the states Trump won? Or do recounts only apply for states he loses, and somehow this mass vote fraud scheme didn't effect the senate?

11 hours ago, Opo said:

Why was Trump elected if they are so smart? 

Stop with your stupid conspiracies. 

You can believe what you want, maybe it was miscalculation, or he is just part of their game, you do not have to believe what I am saying, I am not here to make conspiracy threads. 

Just now, Frylock said:

So when do we get a recount on the states Trump won? Or do recounts only apply for states he loses, and somehow this mass vote fraud scheme didn't effect the senate?

There's some states that have automatic recounts, like Georgia if the lead is less than certain percentage they automatically do a recount.

Or if a candidate asks for a recount they have to do it. The recounts will be done only in the states that Trump lawyers are asking and depending on the laws of those states they will do it or no. But I think this states were they are asking for a recount the law says that is their right to do it. So there will be a recount.

The states have dates to certify the winners, you can check that here and the laws of each state to do recounts of ballots.

https://ballotpedia.org/Noteworthy_recounts_in_the_United_States

I am not American but against Hillary, I will definitely vote for Trump.

Against Biden, I am little swayed but will still vote for Trump in the end. 

Those past few days in a nutshell :

I0eaOgq.png

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

48 minutes ago, Shin said:

Those past few days in a nutshell :

I0eaOgq.png

We have to be patient and wait until about Nov 20 when states certify the victories.

When that happens, Trump will have to accept the defeat or make a coup d'etat...

He has no other options.

And if he decides to stay in power in despite of the popular vote, there will be a Civil War, I am pretty sure about that.

Edited by abrakamowse

Lol trump is weak as hell as an authoritarian and our system of government makes it incredibly difficult to make such a move. You actually need the army and far more government support to do a coup. What’s happening now is eroding the current system and sowing distrust in the population. I would calm down about this civil war talk. Social unrest sure but a full coup is incredibly unlikely. We passed basically any sort of steal after Biden hit 290. If it was a tie and it went to the Supreme Court for some dipshit reason like Bush/Gore then we would have a problem but we passed this due to luck.

Edited by Lyubov

@Lyubov One way or another is worrisome what's happening.