Leo Gura

Make Your 2020 General Election Predictions Here!

2,418 posts in this topic

13 minutes ago, Hatfort said:

Paula White, amazing!

She's a pretty dope mc for a middle aged (bigoted?) fanatic white woman

The dude has great adlibs, looks a bit scary though

wooo000

Lol. Sam Harris is actually describing why the reaction against Stage Green is a problem --> Leads to Trump

And at the same time he is demonizing Green

Stories are made for children to fall asleep, and adults to wake up.

Looks democratic and very safe

16 minutes ago, ItsNick said:

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

The legal votes are the votes in Trump favor, the illegal votes are those for Biden.

count the legal votes mofos!!!!

???

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

7 hours ago, The Don said:

Trump wants to be assured that it's a transparent election.

He doesn’t want transparency. The only thing that matters to him is winning .

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?

I think we can agree with Trumpists on this: BBQ is delicious! :D

Perhaps we can lure them over to communism with some free melting-off-the-bone babyback ribs.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

freedom too

6 minutes ago, PurpleTree said:

freedom too

Really????

Trim posts agree on other things too, voter suppression and to destroy the fabric of democracy...

Edited by abrakamowse

21 minutes ago, abrakamowse said:

Really????

Same word, totally different meaning.

Freedom to do what I want to the expanse of everyone else.

Freedom to do what I want as long as I don't hurt anyone else.

But of course you have to deny there is a difference and even when you do, you say you want the second one while your actions are saying the contrary ?

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

1 hour ago, ItsNick said:

Lol. Sam Harris is actually describing why the reaction against Stage Green is a problem --> Leads to Trump

And at the same time he is demonizing Green

There is demonisation of green, but i also think its fair to say that the left could have been more inclusive, as in less superiority and just picked better potential leaders. For a long time its felt like politicians are not real people and are 'acting' to stay in power, i think you get that vibe from Hilary for example, so in many ways it did need a shake up, i wouldve rather Bernie shook things up instead of Trump but what you gonna do. So if there is one good thing about Trumps rise and inevitable fall, is that hes made it so that people expect more from the politicians in terms of being real people. 

Well, you guys have fun with Trump TV after this election 

You have been gifted the Golden Kappa~! 

7 hours ago, The Don said:

I vote on policy. Not on the character. That's my answer

That’s unfortunate. So with that logic, if Hitler or Kim Un or Stalin or any narcissistic sociopath that knows what policies serve your ego, you would vote for them?

The character determines their policy and their willingness to carry it out. A higher consciousness person will have higher consciousness policies. Trump says stuff to please your ego. He lies about many things. He only says what you wanna hear, but I guess that’s how you vote. 

If you were an employer and had an interviewee who is sociopathic (doesn’t care about others and uses others for their gain), has allegations of sexual assault, knows how to manipulate the law in their favor, would you really hire this person? If you would, that would ridiculous, but if you don’t, then why do you think Trump could be president if he cannot even work at a restaurant?

Character is everything. As soon as you throw character out, that’s when crap hits the fan. Character is fundamental and policies are next. If someone is a sociopathic liar like Trump, why would you believe in any of his policies? 

So you liked the Muslim ban, the Trump Wall, the end of Paris agreement? Notice that character and policy are one. It is Trumps character that has brought out the crazies, violence, etc. it is his character that is making America look like a fool. 

There is no boundary between policy and character. If Trump were a good person, he would side with science and logic and wear a damn mask and tell his Trump supporters to stop their bull crap. Instead, he praises what happened to Biden campaign in Texas and praises people not wearing masks.

The problem with Trump supporters is that they care so much about economy that they forget that health is wealth. Go into a hospital and ask a Covid patient “how well the economy is doing.” Ask the 234k people who died how well they think the economy is.

Think. Think. Think. Don’t just believe in Fox News or Alex Jones Infowars or Qanon and even Trump himself, you have to really think and open your mind to the possibility that you are deluding yourself by following him.

Plot twist: you are The Evil Demon and you are deluding yourself. We all are. Self-deception is at the root of reality, but that doesn’t mean we cannot evolve and be less full of crap.

Meditation is a lifestyle of developing a calm state of mind WHILE engaging in one’s ambitions!

Counting your breaths, chanting a mantra, and the rest of it is all ratshit and a complete waste of time. What is stopping you from meditating WHILE working on your life purpose?

And to think this could have been avoided if Biden won Florida 

You have been gifted the Golden Kappa~! 

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Perhaps we can lure them over to communism with some free melting-off-the-bone babyback ribs.

Interesting that you agree on that with the Trump supporters, should make you think. ;)

Glory to Israel

38 minutes ago, r0ckyreed said:

Plot twist: you are The Evil Demon

source.gif

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

12 minutes ago, Thewritersunion said:

And to think this could have been avoided if Biden won Florida 

Florida has a very accurate voting system. ;)

1 hour ago, abrakamowse said:

Really????

well obviously these are just buzzwords

but i assume you want the freedom to have an abortion, take psychs, feel free in your sexual orientation, travel wherever you want, choose your partner and end the relationship when you want, choose your religion/system of beliefs or have none at all, vote etc.

Edited by PurpleTree

1 minute ago, PurpleTree said:

well obviously these are just buzzwords

but i assume you want the freedom to have an abortion, take psychs, feel free in your sexual orientation, travel wherever you want, chose your partner and end the relationship when you want etc., chose your religion/system of beliefs or have none at all, vote etc.

Yes, but that’s not what Trumpists and liberals have in common 

?