Leo Gura

Make Your 2020 General Election Predictions Here!

2,418 posts in this topic

Yeah. The left will have to build up their media a lot to prepare for 2024. 

god Bless Breadtube and The Gravel Institute!!  

You have been gifted the Golden Kappa~! 

1 minute ago, Willie said:

I don’t like that scenario at all. That’s domestic terrorism. One man should be able to go on trial for crimes he has allegedly committed without the threat of war. 

Was more just entertaining the possibility, but sadly we have a terrible record in this country of having Presidents be held responsible for the crimes they've committed in Office.

Not to equate Trump with someone like Nixon for example, as Trump is on another level entirely; I really hope that Trump on trial for the crimes he's committed will discredit him in the eyes of at least some of his followers, but I have my doubts.

I'm writing a philosophy book! Check it out at : https://7provtruths.org/

@DocWatts they will say that is all a conspiracy against him ordered by the “Deep State” and George Soros 

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

2 minutes ago, Thewritersunion said:

@abrakamowse :   (

?

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?

It's over. Trump lost. Now what remains is just gaslighting, denial, pure egotism, and the pathetic death throes of the MAGA cult. The chicken's head has been cut off. But the body is still running around.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

32 minutes ago, Forestluv said:

Trump is now complaining his lawyers suck.

Please can someone make a Hitler reaction parody with Trump.

I need it so bad ???

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

I wonder what the future of American conservatives will be. There seems to be a lot of infighting on the right right now. There is a movement, though perhaps only a small fringe movement, of far-right Trump supporters who no longer trust Fox News or even the republican party because they see them as being anti Trump. I'm wondering how many such people there are and if this will lead them to split of from the Republican party by not voting for them or perhaps starting their own ultra-far-right party. This could perhaps lead to a schism of American conservatives, which would probably only be to the benefit of Democrats. But I don't know. Maybe it's unlikely.

8 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

It's over. Trump lost. Now what remains is just gaslighting, denial, pure egotism, and the pathetic death throes of the MAGA cult. The chicken's head has been cut off. But the body is still running around.

Yeah. Trump is done in White House, but not on the streets. I imagine that he will do something like Alex Jones and start his own platform for his 67 million followers. Hell, his whole presidency was his platform for his followers.

One thing though is that I asked Trump supporters how long they would support Trump and they told me “until he dies.” Or “forever.”

I wonder what kind of Devilry trump is going to be doing when he is no longer busy jerking around in the White House. 

All Teachers and Teachings are delusion. You have all the answers within you. The first step on the journey to Enlightenment is questioning all the beliefs and teachings you have ever received. Teachers/Teachings are a distraction/maya at the highest level. There comes a point where you need to trust in your own innate knowledge and derive your own insights into the nature of reality. Teachers make a living and lifestyle of selling you water by the river. You don’t need them. All you need is an insatiable desire for truth and then seriously contemplate reality and uncover all that is false. 

When are they going to call this election?

All Teachers and Teachings are delusion. You have all the answers within you. The first step on the journey to Enlightenment is questioning all the beliefs and teachings you have ever received. Teachers/Teachings are a distraction/maya at the highest level. There comes a point where you need to trust in your own innate knowledge and derive your own insights into the nature of reality. Teachers make a living and lifestyle of selling you water by the river. You don’t need them. All you need is an insatiable desire for truth and then seriously contemplate reality and uncover all that is false. 

16 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Thank god. Let the body scramble. They're outnumbered, and their days are numbered. 

18 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

In a galaxy far far away ?

this is absolutely pathetic. I've seen kids lose at games with more grace than trump. these people are beyond delusional. they eat so much stinky shit they actually believe their own blatant lies to try and rationalize that they aren't pathetic losers. fox news really trying to push the fake vote narrative. 

Edited by Lyubov

they keep mentioning the supreme court. are they so dumb that they don't realize that you need an actual case to bring to the supreme court? 

Just now, seeking_brilliance said:

To be fair, we raised a big stink when trump won.

everything dems can do republicans do better, I can do anything better than you xD

our candidate didn't threaten the entire system and spread lies. she conceded when it was obvious she lost. 

what they are doing is worse... no false equivalencies here. 

29 minutes ago, Peter-Andre said:

I wonder what the future of American conservatives will be. There seems to be a lot of infighting on the right right now. There is a movement, though perhaps only a small fringe movement, of far-right Trump supporters who no longer trust Fox News or even the republican party because they see them as being anti Trump. I'm wondering how many such people there are and if this will lead them to split of from the Republican party by not voting for them or perhaps starting their own ultra-far-right party. This could perhaps lead to a schism of American conservatives, which would probably only be to the benefit of Democrats. But I don't know. Maybe it's unlikely.

That's the question. Is the next Republican candidate going to be another fascist, or will there be at least some small degree of self reflection in the next four years?

John Mccain and Mitt Romney certainly come across as reasonable, sane people when you put them side by side against Trump. 

Hell, a swing towards Ron Paul style libertarianism would be a much healthier direction to emerge out of a potential schism on the right.

Edited by DocWatts

I'm writing a philosophy book! Check it out at : https://7provtruths.org/

20 minutes ago, DocWatts said:

That's the question. Is the next Republican candidate going to be another fascist, or will there be at least some small degree of self reflection in the next four years?

John Mccain and Mitt Romney certainly come across as reasonable, sane people when you put them side by side against Trump. 

Hell, a swing towards Ron Paul style libertarianism would be a much healthier direction to emerge out of a potential schism on the right.

I reckon Junior is gonna have a crack.

AMUNDA-MANTA-KATA-HEETA-MEETA

Angels are being dispatched right now. Angels are being dispatched from Africa right now ... They're coming here.

I hear victory, victory, victory, victory, victory, victory, victory, victory right now in the corners of heaven

xD

4 minutes ago, abrakamowse said:

Angels are being dispatched right now. Angels are being dispatched from Africa right now ... They're coming here.

I hear victory, victory, victory, victory, victory, victory, victory, victory right now in the corners of heaven

xD

She needs to buy new ears ?

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them