Leo Gura

Make Your 2020 General Election Predictions Here!

2,418 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, lie-corrector said:

@Shin If you watched the video you would learn it is all the other way around. From the very beginning and everytime again and again. But you don't dare to go there.

Ok, let's assume you're right.

Then why so many far right organizations support Trump if he is against racism ?

And how can he be against racism, if he himself made so many racists comments, indirectly and even directly ?

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

David Pakman has a great video articulating how Trumpists truly feel they are at war with sacrilege and the overtaking of their rightful white majority in this country. They’re willing to lie, cheat, and even sacrifice themselves because they have a greater cause (aka toxic life purpose like Leo has talked about).

Classic stage Red/Blue/low Orange Spiral Dynamics

Edited by Matt Skinner

15 minutes ago, Etherial Cat said:

Philadelphia be like

giphy.gif

I love that. That should be the go to Meme for Trump. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

3 minutes ago, lie-corrector said:

You can't see anything if you stick your head in the sand. My kind tip to you is take it out of the sand please

https://hips.hearstapps.com/hmg-prod.s3.amazonaws.com/images/struisvogel-kop-in-zand-1583247223.jpg

I am telling you that I already saw  Trump doing it with my very own eyes??? Do you want me to say that in tongues? Like Trump spiritual advisor?

How can I make you understand THAT I SAW TRUMP DOING ALL THE WRONG THINGS!!!  I don't need to be brainwashed by Alex Jones, Breitbarf or anything like that...

Edited by abrakamowse

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

There are provisional ballots in Pennsylvania:

"While the count of mail-in and standard in-person ballots is progressing, Boockvar said very few provisional ballots have been counted — those are counted last. She declined to give an estimate of the number of provisional ballots cast because not all counties had reported their numbers yet." - PublicSource, Nov 6, 2020

I guess that could be a lot of Republican votes!

Just now, No Self said:

download.png

:P

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?

But still guys, even when we win the election we have to worry about the rise of fascism in America, growing propaganda, and it’s low infrastructure quality and politicians; along with QAnon. 
The road to rebuilding America will take long. 

You have been gifted the Golden Kappa~! 

EPN26r9X4AAQ-7g.jpg

Please do not reply to or argue with duplicate troll accounts. Report them to the Mods.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Lol. Watch this guys 

Tyt declares victory!! 

Lead in PA is growing, now 7546 ballots

23 minutes ago, Thewritersunion said:

But still guys, even when we win the election we have to worry about the rise of fascism in America, growing propaganda, and it’s low infrastructure quality and politicians; along with QAnon. 

David Pakman hit the nail on the head as far ad the implications of Trump gaining six million votes despite everything that's happened over the past four years.

I'm writing a philosophy book! Check it out at : https://7provtruths.org/

@DocWatts Biden's victory will be a sma victory in the massive chaos that Trump has left in America. You can't expect 67 million people to change in years to come. 

38 minutes ago, Thewritersunion said:

Politics needs to just be really boring for a while. A lot of the problem is that propaganda is so easy to distribute now online, i think it will take a while for people to really adjust to it and use it in a responsible way. This is a long process but i think Trump dragged things down even further, hopefully some of that can be repaired and theres hope on the horizon with progressives being a big part of the younger vote

5 minutes ago, Consept said:

Politics needs to just be really boring for a while. A lot of the problem is that propaganda is so easy to distribute now online, i think it will take a while for people to really adjust to it and use it in a responsible way. This is a long process but i think Trump dragged things down even further, hopefully some of that can be repaired and theres hope on the horizon with progressives being a big part of the younger vote

Unfortunately a country like the US which is so diverse culturally, religion, ethnics etc.

Can be really easily "divided" by outside and inside forces. 

With all those bubbles, conspiracy theories etc., internet it will be really hard to find a compromise.

And the two party system doesn't help.

6 minutes ago, PurpleTree said:

Unfortunately a country like the US which is so diverse culturally, religion, ethnics etc.

With all those bubbles, conspiracy theories etc., internet it will be really hard to find a compromise.

It's so damn difficult to declare victory when there are only 2 parties and many undecided voters. 

Imagine if there are a couple more. The election will be a disaster with no decided winner and scattered votes. 

It'll be like choosing ice cream flavors - vanilla, butterscotch, Blueberry, strawberry, praline, hazelnut, chocolate and mixed fruit.. Voila. xDxD

Edited by Preety_India

1 minute ago, PurpleTree said:

True, unfortunately. One thing though is that with higher education there seems to be slightly more critical thinking, so i think thats really something to focus on for America.

2 minutes ago, Thewritersunion said:

@PurpleTree how many parties should we have?

There should be real authentic options, like you can have center left, center right but also progressive left and maybe libertarian or something. An interesting quirk with this election is that Jo Jorgenson who is libertarian, actually got a few votes that probably wouldve gone to Trump in very tight states. If they werent involved Trump wouldve had a much better chance of winning. 

But also take the money out of it, give each party a set amount that they can use for the election and equal advertising on TV