Leo Gura

Make Your 2020 General Election Predictions Here!

2,418 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, Thewritersunion said:

@The Don There are already people who check.

I hope so. If not, we're going to find out.

In the meantime, I don't care that much who wins this election.

If it's gonna be Joe, good for him. But I expect a fair and square process.

Edited by The Don
To correct a sentence.

Me on the road less traveled.

Democrats leading in PA !!!!!

xD:D:D

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

Unfortunatelly,Phyladelphia,Turned blue all Pensylvania!!!! A terrible thing for the sanity of this planet is happening! 

Edited by Dany Balan

Latest 

4lanym.jpg

4lao0o.jpg

Edited by Preety_India

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

It really is so unfair that they’re legally counting all of the votes in PA. Really despicable how democratic this election has been ???

3 minutes ago, lie-corrector said:

It's sad that democrats have abused the black community setting them up against Trump.

Don't worry, my fellow actualizer!

The truth will always come out.

In the meantime, we have to fight for liberty; it's a principle that must be preserved.

Edited by The Don

Me on the road less traveled.

1024px-2017-_Donald_Trump_veracity_-_com

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

It is unfortunate that so many Trump supporters have delusional disorder.

A delusion is a strong belief in something despite all the evidence against it.

I have been talking with Trump supporters online and they say CNN, ABC, NBC, and Fox News are fake news. 

i asked them where they get their information and they said “Trump, Sky News One American News, Infowars.” All of these are right wing biased news with conspiracy theories in them. 

imagine 67 million people watching Alex Jones and truly believing in everything he says.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/media/2020/nov/05/fox-news-sucks-trump-supporters

Meditation is a lifestyle of developing a calm state of mind WHILE engaging in one’s ambitions!

Counting your breaths, chanting a mantra, and the rest of it is all ratshit and a complete waste of time. What is stopping you from meditating WHILE working on your life purpose?

1 minute ago, r0ckyreed said:

imagine 67 million people watching Alex Jones and truly believing in everything he says.

That's a very frightening number. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

8 minutes ago, lie-corrector said:

@Shin What about Obama. All voter promises and didn't keep any of them. Those lies are the worst. Trump sticks to more promises than presidents have done in ages. Framing everything as a lie doesn't change no thing.

@r0ckyreed What about the year long media wide russia conspiracy of trump? Most of you democrats are plain old conspiracy believers. And if leo finds it out, according to his rules your all banned! Forum empty , gone , wooshhh

lol! Trump did collude with Russia man. Have you read the transcript? The problem with most of you Trump supporters is that you all believe that “you are thinking for yourself and are not sheep.” But this is your self-deception. If you aren’t even willing to open your mind up to the possibility that Trump is a sociopathic, narssistic, cult leader, then I don’t know what to tell you.  

Edited by r0ckyreed

Meditation is a lifestyle of developing a calm state of mind WHILE engaging in one’s ambitions!

Counting your breaths, chanting a mantra, and the rest of it is all ratshit and a complete waste of time. What is stopping you from meditating WHILE working on your life purpose?

1 minute ago, lie-corrector said:

@Preety_India What do you think about the democrats abusing the black community? Clearly the videos I shown you proof that.

You look at it too one-sided.

Ever heard of nixon, reagan and bush and the war on drugs?

How many ( a lot of them black men) went to jail for small amounts of drugs like crack.

Do you see the devilry inside yourself?

7 minutes ago, lie-corrector said:

@Preety_India What do you think about the democrats abusing the black community? Clearly the videos I shown you proof that.

Almost everything Trump did just increased the hate between black and white people lol

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

Stories are made for children to fall asleep, and adults to wake up.

@lie-corrector We don't need to see any video, we already seen him doing that in Live TV...

He shows his hate very well, no need to have any mediator, he does it all by himself very well...

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16