Leo Gura

Make Your 2020 General Election Predictions Here!

2,418 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, backbone said:

@Preety_India This is no laughing matter another 4 years like Obama means more wars and other bad things. At least we are still a safe country democrats didnt win the senate.

Mr Lemon/Cookie, how are you so sure? 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

@backbone no one is 100% devil 

I reckon that Trump has done some good things, but the divisions he has created, the bad management of the COVID crisis and a lot of things he promised and can’t deliver, fake promises he knew he couldn’t do them, the acceptance of right wing extremists as normal... all those things make him extremely dangerous for democracy 

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?

3 minutes ago, backbone said:

@Preety_India I wan't harsh I was strenghtening your ego. You have to kill your darlings to grow.

Well, Trump said that if you show him a person with no ego, you show him a loser... so...

that’s my point

Lies? 

I saw and listened to him doing that in the debate... with my very eyes and ears

I don’t need the press to know that

7 minutes ago, abrakamowse said:

@backbone no one is 100% devil 

I reckon that Trump has done some good things, but the divisions he has created, the bad management of the COVID crisis and a lot of things he promised and can’t deliver, fake promises he knew he couldn’t do them, the acceptance of right wing extremists as normal... all those things make him extremely dangerous for democracy 

He bankrupt 6 times and had 4000 cases of fraud, divorced 2 times already, had lied hundred of times during his service.

And then people say "but he is our president ! He will smite the corrupt " xD xD xD 

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

1 minute ago, Shin said:

He bankrupt 6 times and had 4000 cases of fraud, divorced 2 times already, had lied hundred of times during his service.

And then people say "but he is our president ! He will smite the corrupt " xD xD xD 

He will drain the swamp!!!

Lmao!!!!

Just now, abrakamowse said:

He will drain the swamp!!!

Lmao!!!!

He will drain the coffers to pay his debts. 

Lemon/Cookie now is sending private messages with Trump videos... omg ? 

Just now, Thewritersunion said:

@abrakamowse ignore it and get back on topic. 

He changed his name to lie-spreader

EmJEr99XYAE9OUC.jpg

Stories are made for children to fall asleep, and adults to wake up.

Nonpartisan election observers must be allowed uniform and nondiscriminatory access to all stages of the election process. This includes citizens and members of civic organizations who are interested in the integrity of the election for its own sake. In some cases, they are able to report election administration issues as soon as they arise, thereby helping administrators to respond immediately.

Only legal votes should be counted and therefore, taken into consideration.

The United States government must ensure transparency in the election process, especially when the votes are being counted.

That's all I care about.

Edited by The Don

Me on the road less traveled.

@The Don  they are even ready to live stream the vote counting process. 

It's totally transparent, all votes are legal. 

But Trump has to do some drama anyway.