Leo Gura

Make Your 2020 General Election Predictions Here!

2,418 posts in this topic

I believe that the result of the election will be extremely important for the whole world. And that big things will happen globally in the coming years. But I'm not a U.S. citizen so I'm more of an armchair follower of the election since it doesn't affect my personal situation as directly as for a U.S. citizen. And I predict that Trump will win with a Republican majority in da House or what it's called. That will give Trump enormous power. Scary? Could be, especially for the American people, but I feel that the situation will be under control.

At this point, Biden is expected to hold Arizona and Nevada. He's also projected to flip Pennsylvania - he trails 150K with 700K ballots left to count. The mail-in ballots in those counties have favored Biden 75-25 so far, there's no reason for that to drop dramatically.

Trump's chances are grim at best, currently. Not that he can't pull another rabbit out of his ass like he has done his whole life, but at some point, his miraculous luck has to run out.

Edited by Frylock

Gary Peters wins in Michigan. Very good news.

Trump was constantly bullying him to lose. 

Michigan is the one state that has turned out so beautiful during this election both on the senate and the presidential level. 

Go Michigan. You made everyone proud. 

Biden already won the rust belt state of Michigan and now he needs to win other rust belt states. 

The counting for Nevada will start much later because they seem to have deferred the counting. 

Biden only needs one sun belt state of Nevada and it will be victory. 

Meanwhile all eyes are on Georgia.

Edited by Preety_India

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

DOJ should go hard after Trump when Biden is in office. Must make an example of him. Also I hope Puerto Rico can become a state. 

NBC News now talked about a batch of votes in Arizona that had lots of votes for Trump. That reminds me of what I posted about earlier, that the late votes where historically Democrats have dominated a lot, in this election it's more even according to an expert. And they also talked about green ballots in some state, something like that, and those could have a lot of Republican votes another expert said. So we will see. Seems to be a real tossup between Biden and Trump. Exciting, and also frustrating to have to wait for the actual result. Several days, and that without possible recounts. Sigh.

1 hour ago, Preety_India said:

Gary Peters wins in Michigan. Very good news.

Trump was constantly bullying him to lose. 

Michigan is the one state that has turned out so beautiful during this election both on the senate and the presidential level. 

Go Michigan. You made everyone proud. 

Biden already won the rust belt state of Michigan and now he needs to win other rust belt states. 

The counting for Nevada will start much later because they seem to have deferred the counting. 

Biden only needs one sun belt state of Nevada and it will be victory. 

Meanwhile all eyes are on Georgia.

You’re welcome! ?

How is it that every time I check, the % of votes counted remains exactly the same? Surely they've counted SOME in the last few hours? When are those percents going to start rising?

@Keyhole Trump at this point is so desperate that I am imagining that he would sit on a chair in every state won by Biden and start counting the votes himself and wherever its written Biden, he will scratch it out and scribble Trump with bright red Sharpie and he won't even bother to read the names and simply count the number of ballots and say its all Trump. 

I created a couple of funny memes lmao. They turned out perfect lol. 

Enjoy 

4l3oiq.jpg

4l3ogu.jpg

4l3ol9.jpg

4l3p2u.jpg

Your average Republican is so fucking stupid they would probably believe that Hilary, Biden, Obama, and Soros are all in some room somewhere fucking children while snorting coke in between scribbling out fake ballots for Biden to win the election.   

Edited by Heart of Space

8 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Even with a Biden victory, this election has revealed just how under-developed the American population is. We over-estimated America's development.

Biden winning by a razor thin margin after 4 years of Trump's disastrous admin is very troubling. It should have been a landslide but people are so uneducated and my guess is that 50% of the country is stuck in a right-wing brainwashing alternative media echochamber that has rotted their minds.

This does not bode well for future elections. That alt-media echochamber is not going away with Trump.

Agreed.

I make YouTube videos about Self-Actualization: >> Check it out here <<

The QANON alt-right "demonize everybody you don't agree with as pedophiles" is actually very prevalent today. It serves as an alternative way for lazy ego-minds to make sense of complex and nuanced phenomena like corruption in politics and the world.

Even after Biden wins, I predict riots (with Trump at the forefront).

The narrative will be "WE ARE TIRED OF BEING OPPRESSED BY THE CORRUPT ELITES AND WE DEMAND FREEDOM!"

I make YouTube videos about Self-Actualization: >> Check it out here <<

@Mikael89 @Keyhole you guys simply got quoted. Can't backspace 

48 minutes ago, Willie said:

You’re welcome! ?

Are you from Michigan? 

Did Biden win Arizona for sure? I know that both Fox and the Associated Press projected that Biden won it over a day ago, but other media organizations like CNN, MSNBC, and New York Times have still not call it yet. I am concerned about this.

@Hardkill he won Arizona. But there has been a problem of sharpies in Arizona. 

It seems now that it has been resolved. By the Arizona agency. 

4l3vls.jpg

@Mikael89  yea I checked again. There has been a discrepancy in the reporting of Arizona. 

It seems that the first bucket favored Biden. But the second bucket favors Trump. 

This video explains it. 

It's tight in Arizona. Can't really tell. But Biden doesn't need much for victory. 

Edited by Preety_India

1 minute ago, Preety_India said:

@Mikael89  yea I checked again. There has been a discrepancy in the reporting of Arizona. 

It seems that the first bucket favored Biden. But the second bucket favors Trump. 

This video explains it. 

Yeah, I saw this vid, but what does it mean? Is it actually still too early to call or are MSNBC and some of the other media organizations behind?

Edited by Hardkill

@Mikael89 ABC News. MSNBC and CBS. 

I'm following all right now. Don't follow fox news. Fox News spread the bs about Arizona. 

3 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

@Hardkill@.. It's too early to call. 

@Keyhole

@Mikael89 okay so this is the latest electoral live. Biden needs very few to victory. 

4l3wgw.jpg

So, then why did AP call it a victory for Biden if it's still too early to call?