Leo Gura

Make Your 2020 General Election Predictions Here!

2,418 posts in this topic

Anyone have any insight into the whole sharpie thing? I'm seeing republicans on FB claiming AZ needs a recount because sharpies aren't picked up by voting machines??

1 minute ago, Consilience said:

Anyone have any insight into the whole sharpie thing? I'm seeing republicans on FB claiming AZ needs a recount because sharpies aren't picked up by voting machines??

My ballot clearly said blue or black ink pen. 

3 minutes ago, Willie said:

My ballot clearly said blue or black ink pen. 

So did mine, but I don't know how machine voting works. As in, I don't know the mechanics of the machines counting.

1 minute ago, Consilience said:

lol they are grasping at straws it's so pathetic. 

I am not American but I think America should just readjust their presidential term from 4 years to 5 years.

Absolutely too much time wasted on election campaigns. 

Out of the 4 years in their term, half a year is spent on celebrating their victory and another year on campaigning for the next election and talking about it after that. Plus, there's state elections and house of representative elections plus more. Simply waste too much time and money!

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

NV, AZ, and possibly PA, but PA is not even necessary.

@Leo Gura and it's a long shot, but GA maybe. One can only dream. 

35 minutes ago, hyruga said:

I am not American but I think America should just readjust their presidential term from 4 years to 5 years.

Absolutely too much time wasted on election campaigns. 

Out of the 4 years in their term, half a year is spent on celebrating their victory and another year on campaigning for the next election and talking about it after that. Plus, there's state elections and house of representative elections plus more. Simply waste too much time and money!

I was just thinking the opposite. 

We should have elections every 4 years.

It would get people more involved in politics. When it's 5 years apart people kinda forget about it. 

"Fact check: Almost everything Trump has said after Election Day is wrong" - CNN, Nov 5, 2020

Fact check? Pre-trans fallacy more likely. My prediction is that CNN will end up with egg on their face.

Edit: Maybe I should explain. CNN is likely mistaking Trump's statements as being pre-rational since Trump has access to vastly more classified intel than CNN does. I believe that CNN interprets Trump's statements from a too limited perspective.

Edited by Anderz

About 67 million people have voted for Trump. That's a frightening number of cult members. So many people brainwashed by Trump, the victory of Biden has come on the heels of some troublesome revelations about the mindset of millions of Americans. One cannot expect such mindset to change or disappear overnight. This mindset could be a problem in the future. America's future is hanging in the balance. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

It is fun how Leo's state will most likely win it for the Democrats in an extremely close race!

It's so interesting how cities are voting for the Democrats while towns are voting Trump

Screenshot_20201105-112321.png

@Gerhard cities always vote Dems because they are mixed populations. 

12 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

About 67 million people have voted for Trump. That's a frightening number of cult members. So many people brainwashed by Trump, the victory of Biden has come on the heels of some troublesome revelations about the mindset of millions of Americans. One cannot expect such mindset to change or disappear overnight. This mindset could be a problem in the future. America's future is hanging in the balance. 

My thoughts exactly. Family and friends I know that are part of this bastard's cult. It's unreal. How is a lying manchild without a shred of honor what the American people consider an ideal leader?

Even if Biden wins, I'm gonna feel defeated about the future of this country. We're regressing backwards.

12 minutes ago, Frylock said:

We're regressing backwards.

No we aren't. We are progressing forwards. But progress requires tackling repression and denial. Which is what's happening. It's pretty simple.

There is a lot of pent up denial of the Green value system, which must be dealt with in order to fully evolve into Green and beyond. So we are doing that work. This is what that works looks like. It's not gonna look like rainbows and unicorns, it's gonna look like riots, domestic terrorists, lies, scapegoating, etc.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Just waiting for Nevada to completely flip.

That's all that is needed now, Nevada. 

PA not so sure and I don't want to rely on PA. 

All eyes on Nevada 

Edited by Preety_India

12 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

No we aren't. We are progressing forwards. But progress requires tackling repression and denial. Which is what's happening. It's pretty simple.

There is a lot of pent up denial of the Green value system, which must be dealt with in order to fully evolve into Green and beyond. So we are doing that work. This is what that works looks like. It's not gonna look like rainbows and unicorns, it's gonna look like riots, domestic terrorists, lies, scapegoating, etc.

Yeah I feel like you're right. It feels like society is just losing their damn mind, like they've all been posessed by aliens that want to destroy the values of democracy that we were all instilled with growing up. It's absurd to me. I'm usually not pessimistic like this, but certainly feels like things are gonna really get crazy.

Trump is such a cult leader. This makes more sense into why Trump supporters still support him after all he’s done. All news against him is fake. All his for him is real. He is the cult leader of the Republican Party or the Trump Party.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.chicagotribune.com/columns/rex-huppke/ct-trump-biden-election-maga-rallies-cult-huppke-20201030-3l36fasv3vcwfgh5npjluokm3e-story.html%3foutputType=amp

All Teachers and Teachings are delusion. You have all the answers within you. The first step on the journey to Enlightenment is questioning all the beliefs and teachings you have ever received. Teachers/Teachings are a distraction/maya at the highest level. There comes a point where you need to trust in your own innate knowledge and derive your own insights into the nature of reality. Teachers make a living and lifestyle of selling you water by the river. You don’t need them. All you need is an insatiable desire for truth and then seriously contemplate reality and uncover all that is false. 

NBC News now said that the Trump administration recently filed a new lawsuit, this time against Georgia. This is getting entertaining. :D

@r0ckyreed thank goodness he is going away for Good. 

He is more dangerous than any cult leader in the history of humanity and I feel for the people who suffered terribly because of his poor decisions. 

16 minutes ago, Frylock said:

Yeah I feel like you're right. It feels like society is just losing their damn mind, like they've all been posessed by aliens that want to destroy the values of democracy that we were all instilled with growing up. It's absurd to me. I'm usually not pessimistic like this, but certainly feels like things are gonna really get crazy.

It's just ego backlash.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

These hilarious comments are so entertaining 

4l3bqx.jpg

4l3bo9.jpg

4l3bpo.jpg

4l3bsc.jpg