Leo Gura

Make Your 2020 General Election Predictions Here!

2,418 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Thewritersunion said:

@Lyubov the great desert waits

Bunch of drama queens on Las Vegas I think cause they really have no excuse to be taking this slow.

2 minutes ago, Forestluv said:

Trump getting desperate. It will be interesting to see the stench of "loser" tarnishes Trump's appeal to MAGA. They've had quite the symbiotic relationship. 

trump text.jpg

What on earth does he mean by "fight back" when the elections are over?? They're probably in full fight-or-flight mode and are flopping around like fish at this point. 

38 minutes ago, Sempiternity said:

He would be 78 yrs old by then. With his diet, health and mental decline, I highly doubt he even could or be alive by then. 

It's hard to run for President when you're sitting in jail.

4 years of lawsuits with no immunity.

Let us whisper of a dream :D

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

The FoxNews decision team has been the most aggressive network calling states, including states like AZ to Biden. They now have Biden at 264 EVs. One state away from victory. I'm amazed at how much independence their decision team has. FoxNews will likely be the first network to call the election for Biden. How bizarre is that? And Trump's narrative of "fraud" is undercut when FoxNews is the first to call Biden the winner. Ironically, CNN has been the most cautious in calling races for Biden. What a crazy thing. 

Just now, Leo Gura said:

It's hard to run for President when you're sitting in jail.

Let us whisper of a dream :D

4 years of lawsuits with no immunity.

And the Russian mobsters trying to get paid for their investments in the Trump Tower lol

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

This election is totally personal to Trump. It has absolutely nothing to do with politics. His life is literally on the line here. The guy needs a place to crash. LOL!

20 minutes ago, Free Mind said:

It shouldn't matter how late they stay up counting since there is no formal deadline, is there? Of course, there's Trump's whole fraud narrative that may hold a little more weight to the right as time goes by. 

Time doesn't matter. I just don't know how late the vote counters work at night. I'm predicting Biden takes over PA for good after about 6 more hours of vote counting. 

The lead is down to 246K. That correlation is tight. Joe has steadily been winning 75% of VBM.

I’m surprised that anyone expected a comfortable Biden victory. Hell, I’m just glad to know  Michigan went to Biden. I had no set expectations. And the bitching and whining has already started among coworkers.

Also heard about a riot in downtown Detroit from the janitor.

Edited by Willie

I really think lots of people voted for Trump primarily because of the "free speech" issue. Also it's much harder to lift 330 million people towards more healthy forms of thinking than what you'd see in the Nordic countries for example. And it feels like that democracy is barely sustainable for large population sizes in practice, obviously it's fragile in multiple senses as well...but we are heading to the point where it feels like elections almost do more harm than good. (But primal dictatorships isn't a good option either...)

14 minutes ago, Thewritersunion said:

@Leo Gura

What new states do you think Biden’s going to win today and tomorrow?

NV, AZ, and possibly PA, but PA is not even necessary.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I must say that I enjoy seeing the results come in from Arizona, I really hope we stay blue. People really liked John McCain here and Trump insulting him probably swung the state.

Only Nevada is left for Biden to win. I am from Hungary, here we have illiberal anti-democracy state, we don't even have a chance to change it in the upcoming 15-20 years. Most people here are massively stage blue and lack common sense... Even having republicans here would be a massive step ahead for this country.

So I am really praying for you to have a more conscious government in the USA, at least you have a chance to make it happen...

Edited by iGhost

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

Once again the African American community saves America from itself.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

NV, AZ, and possibly PA, but PA is not even necessary.

it's good to have incase the GOP tries some fucky stuff. a buffer is always nice. 

absolutely disgusting what's happening with the right call the vote rigged. pathetic snowflake losers that are beyond delusional. cry moar.