Leo Gura

Make Your 2020 General Election Predictions Here!

2,418 posts in this topic

@Keyhole this guy smh

Votes are not even counted yet and he already claimed victory. 

Edited by Preety_India

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

3 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

@Keyhole this guy smh

Damn, Bernie called it.

5 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

@Keyhole this guy smh

ahahahah, he can't accept that he may lose !

This speech is TEXTBOOK dictatorship ! Feels like the speech of the Emperor when he gains full power in the Clone Wars ???

I mean come on, a President spilling so many blatant lies, this is so stupid ?

Just to see his reaction he needs to lose, it will be so interesting to see how he would handle defeat.

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

8 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

@Keyhole this guy smh

This has gotta be some of the most undemocratic shit I've ever heard a western politician say...

42 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

It really shows that the Trump rhetoric is too strong in America, not sure why it sells so good, are the Americans in rural areas so patriotic or too attached to their identity? What's this stupidity about if not identity politics? 

You will never know this because the tech companies censored it all. This is exactly why they vote for Trump and you'll never be able to change their mind.

This is what I find so funny. First, you censor Trumpism. Then, people vote for Trump. Then, you scratch your heads thinking 'I wonder why people vote for Trump?' The answer to that question is in the very Trumpism you censored out! But you were too busy fighting it that you missed important details about people's everyday lives and now that's coming back to bite you in the ass.

I'm not saying that Q-Anon is right. But if you really want to know why people vote for him, go down the Q-Anon rabbit-hole with an open mind. You haven't understood Q-Anon well enough, which is why you're censoring it. This plays right into the hands of Q-Anonners and it proves their point. I know it's scary to consider that they're right. But if you want to know why people vote for Trump, that's where the answer is.

Edited by Parththakkar12

"Do not pray for an easy life. Pray for the strength to endure a difficult one." - Bruce Lee

@Shin if he gets defeated, he will still act he has won, he will then keep whining about election fraud, then he will keep holding rallies to be popular and bully the winner and still keep saying "you know we were gonna win if not for ___". That guy is a textbook narcissist. I know how they operate. Nothing makes them feel down or defeated. If anything goes bad, it's always others fault. They are not even happy with victory because they to see the opponent in total failure. They are very sadistic and jealous and mean, they can never be happy with anything, even in a victory they have to be negative and find some flaw. 

Trump behaves exactly like my mother, word to word. She would never be happy even in the best hotels or restaurants in the world. Always complaining, wanting failures for anyone who does not agree with her, always wanting to win, even if it's an irrelevant thing like an argument in a coffee shop, just the worst type of people to ever come across with. They never let anything make them look or feel bad, they simply deflect it on some person or object or event. They have to be perfectionists. They have to have the best things around them, it's all about fulfilling the big ego at the cost of hurting others. It's just a stupid ego game. 

Right now Trump is acting like a child who won a video game. Too thrilled huh!!! 

@Keyhole. Bwahahaha. Trump is not the type of guy who goes to prison. He is like an adamant child who has to get what he wants even at the cost of other's lives. He play victim till the end and winning people's sympathies and people will coddle and protect him like their favorite doll. He has already achieved his victimhood. Look at how ignorant Trumpists keep cheering at him as though he is some lovely angel. He has won their hearts over with his sympathy mongering epiphanies, and foolish people who don't see behind the curtain have bought into this guy's strategy. They are even ready to do violence for him. ( Does this remind a bit of Charles Manson and how people used to praise him and even call him intelligent. My ex boyfriend Joseph used to praise Charles Manson, oof, one narcissist praising another) Trump's cult is so strong and Trumpists don't see past their beloved leader no matter how hateful things he keeps spewing out, he is their beloved that they need to protect at all costs. They might take turns to go to prison as well on his behalf. That's why narcissists are so bad for society. A living example in front of your eyes!!! 

Edited by Preety_India

Looks so tight. One of the candidates declaring victory without finishing the count and fraud without any evidence doesn't make him look lke a winner. Of course, it had to be Trump. I hope he loses, Biden must not concide to Trump, only to the numbers if it is the case that he loses, which is yet unknown.

Trump's paradigm of logic: This election is rigged, but if I win, the 'rigged election' counts. xD

@Keyhole the only people who would truly know and despise Trump are those that are closest to him. Around him, doing his job for him meanwhile him using them, abusing them and walking all over them as he pleases. Example - Dr Fauci. But Trump clearly knows who he uses and mistreats so he will swiftly get rid of them for good, so that they won't be around to vomit the truth about him or speak against him. Thus the only ones who are truly at the receiving end of Trump's malignant behavior will never stand the chance to speak out and will be silenced. That's how the man runs his game.. As for the public, Trump will continue to appear emotional and sympathy seeking and act like he is being all good and honest and sweet. And people will fall for his grand bullshit. 

Edited by Preety_India

15 minutes ago, SirVladimir said:

Trump's paradigm of logic: This election is rigged, but if I win, the 'rigged election' counts. xD

His face is too funny on the livestream, he is so stressed ?

I want to see his defeat face please guys ?

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

On 10/28/2020 at 1:30 PM, tanman91 said:

In all seriousness, my hunch says close results over landslide, perhaps partly due to foreign interference again:

Also noticed Obama won both swing 2nd districts NE and ME in 2008, Obama for ME and Romney for NE in 2012 then Trump won both in 2016 so interesting to see if the last combination will happen...

Capture.PNG

So looks like AZ's just been called to Biden according to Politico and AP.

Guess my map's out of the horse race. 

Edited by tanman91

27 minutes ago, Parththakkar12 said:

You will never know this because the tech companies censored it all. This is exactly why they vote for Trump and you'll never be able to change their mind.

This is what I find so funny. First, you censor Trumpism. Then, people vote for Trump. Then, you scratch your heads thinking 'I wonder why people vote for Trump?' The answer to that question is in the very Trumpism you censored out! But you were too busy fighting it that you missed important details about people's everyday lives and now that's coming back to bite you in the ass.

I'm not saying that Q-Anon is right. But if you really want to know why people vote for him, go down the Q-Anon rabbit-hole with an open mind. You haven't understood Q-Anon well enough, which is why you're censoring it. This plays right into the hands of Q-Anonners and it proves their point. I know it's scary to consider that they're right. But if you want to know why people vote for Trump, that's where the answer is.

Lmao. What are you talking about? 

I'm not interested in combing through the Q-Anonn nonsense. But maybe you can save my time by giving a summary of what you think that Q-Anonners think that has been found to be true. Be clear about what you are saying. 

How is Trumpism censored? Isn't Trump allowed to run his mouth as he pleases? Can you elaborate what you mean by what sort of thing that you're ascribing as Trumpism that is being censored? 

I think you're using terms  but keeping  their definitions and meanings secret. 

Can somebody please explain to me how exactly Trump wanted to justify to stop the voting?

"We don't want them to find any ballots at 4 am in the morning." 

What?!

6 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

Lmao. What are you talking about? 

I'm not interested in combing through the Q-Anonn nonsense. But maybe you can save my time by giving a summary of what you think that Q-Anonners think that has been found to be true. Be clear about what you are saying. 

How is Trumpism censored? Isn't Trump allowed to run his mouth as he pleases? Can you elaborate what you mean by what sort of thing that you're ascribing as Trumpism that is being censored? 

I think you're using terms  but keeping  their definitions and meanings secret. 

I don't want to create or push any conspiracy theory. I don't claim any conspiracy theory to be right or wrong.

My point is that censoring conspiracy theories doesn't work. Censorship can work against any other ideology, but not conspiracy theories. If you censor some hate ideology, it will die out because you have more power than them. But, if you censor out an ideology/conspiracy theory that calls out your censorship, you are starting to censor out the truth. Now, the truth is on their side, which means that if you suppress it, it will get bigger and stronger! Your censorship will literally prove their point, therefore it will backfire on you. It will grow because of your censorship, the censorship will fuel it's growth as opposed to kill it.

The only way for you to handle them is to listen to what they're saying and why. You're gonna have to listen to their problems. For that, you're going to stop identifying with censorship, suppression, control as a strategy. This is what the system relies on - control. This is exactly what they're calling out! I'm not saying that they're right, or that they have a better solution than the current one.

"Do not pray for an easy life. Pray for the strength to endure a difficult one." - Bruce Lee

@Tim R he clearly wants to suppress the democracy. 

I have no idea how people can even defend this man. He is basically saying that some votes shouldn't even be counted. Like what??? How is that a democracy 

. Look at this comment under his victory announcement. 

4kyqgc.jpg

There you go. 

Everyone's favourite spiral dynamics colors! Everyone is voting for red or blue!

1*fCi1pDJazgKaeYxgFBHIeQ.jpeg

Wisconsin crawlin' up, making a turnaround!

@Parththakkar12 so your solution is to vote a man who is a dictator and someone who doesn't want all votes to be counted and like a power hungry child declares victory before a game is over?? 

Democracy is bigger than any truth or conspiracy theory in the world. Finally it should be the victory of democracy and not some conspiracy bullshit. 

If Trump was a  9 year old playing games with other kids, and the election was a game, then all kids would have loudly called him "CHEATER" 

Edited by Preety_India