Leo Gura

Make Your 2020 General Election Predictions Here!

2,418 posts in this topic

34 minutes ago, Dany Balan said:

@Geromekevin The late führer of the great german reich would be proud of you mate! 

Yeah, well Hitler didn't rule for long and in the end his evil tyranny and boundless hunger for power ultimately backfired on him completely. Hell, he even committed suicided with his partner, Eva Braun, in order to avoid facing the inevitable consequences of incomprehensible level of crimes he and his entire regime committed against all of humanity.

Similarly for Trump, not only am I predicting that he will lose, but also after this election is over, he will be facing massive legal jeopardy for major tax evasion, multiple charges of sexual harassment/assault/rape, siphoning funds from the government, Russian interference, and probably much more. Not to mention, he committed a horrific crime against humanity by letting hundreds of thousands of people in the US die from the virus under his watch and letting millions of others suffer from the virus as well. The death toll and the number of COVID cases continue to spike. That's why America is headed into a dark winter. 

Edited by Hardkill

2 minutes ago, Hardkill said:

Yeah, well Hitler didn't rule for long and in the end his evil tyranny and boundless hunger for power ultimately backfired on him completely. Hell, he even committed suicided with his partner, Eva Braun, in order to avoid facing the inevitable consequences of incomprehensible level of crimes he and his entire regime committed against all of humanity.

Dont feed the troll. Wait for the banhammer of justice. 

Dont look at me! Look inside!

1 hour ago, Dany Balan said:

Trump is going to win!!! MAke America stage blue again,Stage green???TO THE BIN!!!!!! 

My boy Donald J. Trump is going to win,and i cant wait for the meltdowns of the libs and the hard crying of those SJW!

And i can't wait for the victory speech from Trump, where he makes a ton of fun of the liberals and of Biden!!!!

Heil Trump,Heil mein fuhrer Donald J Trump!!!! SIEG HEIL!!!!! HEIL FASCISM in America! :DB|

Hey! So this is what I wake up to today. Another day, more craziness! We really are living through interesting times in 2020. This year has not disappointed when it comes to delivering pure, unadulterated craziness.

Historic election. The amount of collective tension relative to this election is at a crescendo right now, because of how cut-throat it is.

Edited by Parththakkar12

"Do not pray for an easy life. Pray for the strength to endure a difficult one." - Bruce Lee

8 minutes ago, peaceprosperity said:

I seen a lot lot worse on this forum about Trump and the members didnt get banned.

Mind to share what have you seen so bad and which members didn't get banned for it? I'm curious.

8 minutes ago, seeking_brilliance said:

FB_IMG_1604404664338.jpg

What game is that?

Dont look at me! Look inside!

How can you guys be excited to vote for Satan or his cousin Hitler 2.0 ?

I would be so depressed If I was american honestly ?

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

@Rilles Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask!!

A curse is cast on the moon and in three days it will plummet to the earth and destroy it.  Luckily there's time travel. 

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

1 hour ago, peaceprosperity said:

Well ofcourse what the humorist is talking about for example. That trump is a facist. And the other mud like that he dislikes jews, blacks (racist) , that he doenst condem recht wing extrism (clear lie) etc etc. Russia conspiracy and the list goes on and on and on. Year in year out. All very easy to see through rubbish.

You sound like a triggered snowflake.

Edited by Hatfort

Well... this can only go one of two ways.

I have my celebration video lined up:

Or else:

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura  I'm already thinking about seppuku. (if a few states go red) 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I have my celebration video lined up:

ewww this is the 3rd cut where george added all sorts of un needed CG, music and that FAKE young darth vader. we need the original!

Edited by Lyubov

Regardless of the result, I'm just counting down the hours until it's over. This shit stresses me out big time.

@eggopm3 How much time is left? I've been trying to find this but I couldn't.

"Do not pray for an easy life. Pray for the strength to endure a difficult one." - Bruce Lee

5 hours ago, peaceprosperity said:

The polls are manipulated.

According to CNN it's Biden 52% and Trump 42% and they also list other polls, and even Fox News has a similar result: Biden 52% and Trump 44%. Seems like too much of a difference to me. Surely the actual results will be more even than that. Manipulated, I don't know, but something is off I think.

10 hours ago, Akemrelax said:

That’s crazy. 

Is it just a coincidence or is it because Ohio has more electoral votes?

It's a coincidence. Ohio has 18 electoral votes.

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

1 hour ago, Parththakkar12 said:

How much time is left? I've been trying to find this but I couldn't.

as far as i know first polls begin to close at around 6-8 eastern time. so presumably results will begin to come in after that. Of course there are still tons of mail in votes to be counted and plenty of other crap could still happen to delay things. But the more decisive the victory the more quickly we'll get a result.