Leo Gura

Make Your 2020 General Election Predictions Here!

2,418 posts in this topic

11 minutes ago, louhad said:

I think Trump will win for these reasons

• Lack of enthusiasm for Biden
  • Voter suppression
  • Biden's record on trade will hurt him in many swing states such as Michigan
  • Biden's dementia will surely be a factor in getting people in the middle to go with trump. 

I think the polls are wrong because many Trump supporters are embarrassed about openly supporting him. 

Add in stock market reaching record highs. 

When it comes to Texas, I can see it potentially turning blue but barely. However, I wouldn't be surprised if Trump wins

In 2018, Cruz won against Beto. It was split 51% and 48%. 

It was really close especially for what is considered a pretty red state. 

All I'm saying that it's a matter of time before Texas turns blue. 

I have faith in the person I am becoming xD

https://www.theupwardspiral.blog/

On 9/2/2020 at 8:14 AM, Rajneeshpuram said:

Believing in elections is like thinking that wrestling is real. The Winner has already been elected, and not by the population.

+1

Not exactly what this thread is about...but Trump might stage a fake victory on election night with only partial results

Stories are made for children to fall asleep, and adults to wake up.

On 9/2/2020 at 7:14 AM, Rajneeshpuram said:

Believing in elections is like thinking that wrestling is real. The Winner has already been elected, and not by the population. Keep believing in the delusion.

Nonsense.

What the 2016 election clearly showed is that no elites are controlling the winners, since all the elites hated Trump and thought he would never win. Even Trump didn't think he would win!

The elites have no idea who will win, which is why they bribe and lobby both sides, and they befriend whichever side holds power.

Nobody is in control of the system because everyone is part of the system, including you.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Even Trump didn't think he would win!

Yeah lol he was like 'Oh shit. I won. Now what?'

"Do not pray for an easy life. Pray for the strength to endure a difficult one." - Bruce Lee

7 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

What the 2016 election clearly showed is that no elites are controlling the winners, since all the elites hated Trump and thought he would never win. Even Trump didn't think he would win!

This is the best argument I’ve heard thus far against conspiracy theories... If the elites control everything then how come Trump won and will maybe win again? 

No, forget it, then they will say because God chose him or some shit like that...

Anyone who's still supporting Trump after everything that's happened in the last four years would find a way to rationalize a chainsaw massacre if Trump praised the people doing it. The election will be decided by how many otherwise apathetic people in swing states put the time and effort in to Vote against a guy that only a third of the country likes.

Edited by DocWatts

I'm writing a philosophy book! Check it out at : https://7provtruths.org/

13 minutes ago, Jennjenn said:

This is the best argument I’ve heard thus far against conspiracy theories... If the elites control everything then how come Trump won and will maybe win again? 

No, forget it, then they will say because God chose him or some shit like that...

For me even better argument is if elites controlled everything Bernie would never get to where he did. Because he is much bigger treat to them than Trump.

11 hours ago, Jennjenn said:

Well, of course Trump is an elite, but his supporters are too dumb to see that.

Of course there is no elite conspiracy. Elites are just wealthy and powerful people acting out their self-agenda, as all people are. And they often have different agendas. Elites fight with elites all the time.

On 9/2/2020 at 8:14 AM, Rajneeshpuram said:

Believing in elections is like thinking that wrestling is real.

Rajneeshpuram--I couldn't resist ;):

Isn't it true that you have never wrestled [in the WWE]? You have never judged a WWE wrestling match? Has a WWE wrestler ever told you that WWE wrestling is not real? You do not know whether WWE wrestling is real or not, do you? 

I'm torn about Arizona. I wanna give it to Biden, but I don't trust them. Too many dumb people coming out from Arizona lately.

Same with Florida.

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

Too many dumb people coming out from Arizona lately.

Same with Florida.

Excess sunlight at the back of the neck ain't good, heard it makes driving your V8 Taurus tricky. Yeehaww!!

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

On 2.9.2020 at 10:28 PM, Free Mind said:

I’m taking the “spiritual” approach and claiming my full identity as God by detoxing from news and politics and focusing my attention on imagining the future I want. 

All these deep metaphysical talks about God and consciousness and the Absolute yet people still assume they’re victim to the political situation. As if that’s some independent objective thing out there.

This is called "ostrich spirituality": sticking your head in the sand and calling yourself God. You should be totally involved in the world, just not identified with it. To quote Sadhguru: 

If you are not attached and entangled with your body, you will not get entangled with anybody. You can throw yourself into anything. You can get totally involved with anyone without the fear of entanglement.

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

On 2.9.2020 at 4:14 PM, Rajneeshpuram said:

Believing in elections is like thinking that wrestling is real. The Winner has already been elected, and not by the population. Keep believing in the delusion.

Not sure if this is some sort of conspiracy theory or if it's just a case of conflating the relative and the absolute.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

34 minutes ago, Michael569 said:

Excess sunlight at the back of the neck ain't good, heard it makes driving your V8 Taurus tricky. Yeehaww!!

But then how do you explain Nevada voting for Bernie by a landslide? We gets lots of sun over here yet we vote blue.

Florida is 100% going red. I hate to say it but this state has let me down too many times to ever trust it. 

9 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

But then how do you explain Nevada voting for Bernie by a landslide? We gets lots of sun over here yet we vote blue.

Area 51 adding 5-meo to your water supply, easy answer :ph34r:

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus