Nate0068

How in the fuck do i enter god mode

51 posts in this topic

I want to get out of here i hate life and everything in it its its not where i want to be 

@seeking_brilliance in a realm that i see in my dreams know its possible to access higher realms because its all one so ultimately i can do this i just dont know how 

Kill God.

Lead the rebellion of the Hell realm so we can take back Heaven that belong to us, demons.

If you are so negative about life as you said, really you have nothing to loose...so start a psichodelic therapy, hard level

Mushrooms

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I'm not sure if this is the proper way to do psychedelics... Sounds like merely using them for escape...

Yeah, in a sense, entering God consciousness would basically solve all problems that could ever exist, but is this really the proper way?

@Nate0068 the only way out is in. Start breathing from the stomach more often, google "Wim Hof", cold shower every day, etc.

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

@Nate0068 you can learn to explore those dream lands on demand.  Would that change your opinion of this 'physical whatever place'? Problem is you can learn to explore your created worlds but while this one persists you will need to navigate it too to have the luxury of laying down and entering realms. Everything OK? Tell us a bit about yourself. 

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

@Leo Gura  ive taken acid many times in the past few months with the intent of surrendering completely ive had extreme ego deaths and have been in such amazing realms although it never cures the problem when i come down 

@seeking_brilliance ive realized that if i want to be trueley happy in life awakening is the way to do it ive had good growth breaking paridimes but in the end this life still kicks me in the ass but i know what's capable i am god an it is possible for me to have control and see realms that i want 

5 minutes ago, Nate0068 said:

@Leo Gura  ive taken acid many times in the past few months with the intent of surrendering completely ive had extreme ego deaths and have been in such amazing realms although it never cures the problem when i come down 

Maybe it's time for 5-MeO to truly surrender.

@Nate0068 you can enter realms without drugs. You don't need anything but solitude and patience. But like I said, this realm persists so you need to navigate it well for the luxury of time to explore.  First things first you need to learn full body relaxation and meditative mind. 

@seeking_brilliance yeah im postive your right i haven't really tried the meditation side although i try to be aware and self contemplate alot i need to relax more

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Mushrooms

Mushrooms gave me my first God Consciousness experience at 5.87 dried grams. It’ll help with the depression it sounds like you have too. Hating life is a hallmark of low consciousness. You’ve gotta stop that shit man. I’ve been stuck there too, but a good trip every few weeks helps to keep my mood elevated and can bring awakenings. It might help for you too, but honestly, you probably have a lot of foundational work related to personal development before you will go “god mode.” 

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 
https://youtu.be/5i5jGU9wn2M?si=-rXSAiT1MMZrdBtY

I'm not talking about meditation, I'm talking about entering the 'dream or astral realm' fully lucid and with God powers.  No it won't make a pigs fart in this 'physical place' besides the changes to your psyche. Perhaps you'll see you don't need God powers 'out here' with 'us' .   Perhaps your idea of what God powers are might change.

Either way, I'm talking about learning to explore other realms of your own creation in full hd visuals and the ability to do literally anything.  It's a personal problem if you don't consider that 'real enough'. 

If interested I'll post the method. 

Also what's going on 'out here?'  what's got you upset? 

Edited by seeking_brilliance

@Nate0068 Best streamlined method I've found. My notes are that he prefers to lay on his left side, but I don't personally think it matters. Many people do this on their back.  Also he doesn't quite say it well enough but it's imperative to keep your eyes still at all times. The pictures in your mind will begin to turn HD and start moving like movies, and its important to let it happen without moving your eyes. Even a small eye movement will fade the images.  Tratak meditation will train you for that. Have fun!

WILD-1.jpg

WILD-2.jpg

WILD-3.jpg