Leo Gura

The Price Of Staying Awake

56 posts in this topic

When you stop loving yourself, ego dissolves and unconditional love takes place. Self love is suffering. 

Stop loving yourself. SURRENDER. Let God speak for you. 

06BEED47-9B17-42FE-A633-9B3BF947B4EB.jpeg

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

2 minutes ago, Gesundheit said:

Ummm but what about the blank?

It means you must give up the reasons for not loving anything that you don't love.

Guys what's wrong with you can't understand the quote lol?   It means filling the blank with something you don't love... And then the reasons why you don't love that thing are the price that you have to pay to stay awake.. Meaning you have to sacrifice these reasons that prevent you from loving to be awake in return.

Get it? ¬¬

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

9 minutes ago, dflores321 said:

@James123 True asf, everyone thinks they are special which makes none of them special.

Definitely brother. We are all nothing.

24 minutes ago, Fran11 said:

It means you must give up the reasons for not loving anything that you don't love.

If he said 'for not loving _____' instead of 'to stop loving _____' your interpretation would be correct.

But he said 'to stop loving _____', which suggests that he means something else.

Or maybe he's being too deep that he's implying that loving everything is the original state?

Edited by Gesundheit

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

6 minutes ago, James123 said:

Definitely brother. We are all nothing.

Funny how not even being God makes you special, because everyone else also is xD

All love 

Edited by Fran11

2 minutes ago, Fran11 said:

Not even being God makes you special, because everyone else also is xD

Definitely brother. That’s the reason why we are all nothing. Because  god is nothing. Therefore god is unconditional love.

Most of you guys really dont get it! You are way to stuck in the head! Gods love is unconditional. This means it loves absolutly everything about it self. Its total self-love because there are no single entities in the first place. You cant love this thing over here but completly ignore the other thing over there. Well @James123  you confuse me a little with the sentence: "self-love is suffering" which in my understanding of reality as a whole is not true because everything is god and god loves everything about himself.:) then you say "ego dissolves, then unconditional love takes place" with which I totally agree! But yeah I guess its the language that confuses us all. Reality is a strange loop and language can just grasp a small part of it. For me the ego is just a certain structure of language with which consciossnes identifies itself with and it does everything to maintain its form. So there are then all those survival mechanisms it creates to keep the illision alive. But when one then awakens from this dream he can see through all this illusions, paradoxes, glitches in the matrix and BOOOOM! TADAAAA! A masterpiece by god. The best movie there is with the biggest plot in it. What a genius god is. Oh my fucking god.......

5 minutes ago, StudentOfLeove said:

Most of you guys really dont get it! You are way to stuck in the head! Gods love is unconditional. This means it loves absolutly everything about it self. Its total self-love because there are no single entities in the first place. You cant love this thing over here but completly ignore the other thing over there. Well @James123  you confuse me a little with the sentence: "self-love is suffering" which in my understanding of reality as a whole is not true because everything is god and god loves everything about himself.:) then you say "ego dissolves, then unconditional love takes place" with which I totally agree! But yeah I guess its the language that confuses us all. Reality is a strange loop and language can just grasp a small part of it. For me the ego is just a certain structure of language with which consciossnes identifies itself with and it does everything to maintain its form. So there are then all those survival mechanisms it creates to keep the illision alive. But when one then awakens from this dream he can see through all this illusions, paradoxes, glitches in the matrix and BOOOOM! TADAAAA! A masterpiece by god. The best movie there is with the biggest plot in it. What a genius god is. Oh my fucking god.......

I am you, you are me. Therefore there is no opportunity self love to take place. Because we are identical. Self love or ego is distinctions, but we are identical.

@Fran11 Thank you

"Maybe aliens is sitting somewhere up there looking at this at like a video feed and jerking off to it. You don't know!" - Leo Gura, 2018

@Someone here Thank you for dumbing it down for me

"Maybe aliens is sitting somewhere up there looking at this at like a video feed and jerking off to it. You don't know!" - Leo Gura, 2018

5 minutes ago, StudentOfLeove said:

@James123 interesting bro. Did not think this way, Hahah. Lol... yeah this makes sense

:) this is what god is, all is one, one is all ☝️

5 minutes ago, cetus said:

staying asleep

Full circle :)

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

Can't stop what you never started. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

"Anyone that says there's no price to this whole enlightenment thing, just joy and bliss, don't be quick to buy that."

BUY, Adyashanti, don't buy the thing with no price? Did someone sneeze on the free cheese samples or something? I love the variety of spiritual teachings one can say to you and not be wrong, as you navigate these tantalizingly deceptive mystic mists of the psyche. When I was a kid, my parents took me to this cave park and I got lost in a cave and I figured no one knew I was lost or cared, so it never occurred to me that the guide speaking overhead was a park guide who was actually giving me instructions on how to get out. Had to find the way on my own. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost