Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
electroBeam

Handling Confusion During Day Game

20 posts in this topic

During a large portion of my 'sets' I experience the situation where women are just simply confused about me approaching them in daylight. 

I sense a sort of confusion or lack of clarity from the women of why I'm talking to her. Its like she's not use to this, she's confused and that makes her feel awkward. 

I'm generally not sure on how to reduce that confusion and awkwardness properly. How to make day game seem 'normal' in a sense. 

At times there can also be a bit of fear in her too. Like she's worried I have bad intentions. I'm doing day game in a 3rd world country, and some of them think I'm trying to rob them. 

What are ways of expressing non stranger vibes, to strangers? Building trust and a sense of safety and comfort like within the first 5 seconds of meeting someone?

What are ways of handling this situation?

Edited by electroBeam

Yes, this is all about how you carry yourself and make your approach. There are right and wrong ways to approach and set the proper first impression.

You need to make sure your body language is non-threatening. You also need to be very chill and casual about it. You need to start off immediately by treating her as your girlfriend, not as a stranger. Whatever you feel will transfer onto her. If you are nervous, she will be nervous. If you feel awkward, she will feel awkward.

After I stop her, the first thing I do is I immediately say something to take the edge off. Something like, "Hey, I know this seems random and weird, but I just saw you and thought you were cute. Don't worry, I'm not crazy or anything." And then YOU must carry the conversation. Don't just stop a girl cold and then look at her silently, expecting her to carry the conversation. You gotta start moving your mouth and engage her attention with interesting talk, not awkward silence nor peppering her with boring questions.

It's also super-important that you SMILE on open. Be smiley.

If you open her without smiling, that's your #1 mistake.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

11 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Don't just stop a girl cold and then look at her silently

xD

12 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Yes, this is all about how you carry yourself and make your approach. There are right and wrong ways to approach and set the proper first impression.

You need to make sure your body language is non-threatening. You also need to be very chill and casual about it. You need to start off immediately by treating her as your girlfriend, not as a stranger. Whatever you feel will transfer onto her. If you are nervous, she will be nervous. If you feel awkward, she will feel awkward.

After I stop her, the first thing I do is I immediately say something to take the edge off. Something like, "Hey, I know this seems random and weird, but I just saw you and thought you were cute. Don't worry, I'm not crazy or anything." And then YOU must carry the conversation. Don't just stop a girl cold and then look at her silently, expecting her to carry the conversation. You gotta start moving your mouth and engage her attention with interesting talk, not awkward silence nor peppering her with boring questions.

It's also super-important that you SMILE on open. Be smiley.

If you open her without smiling, that's your #1 mistake.

awesome advice ?

sounds like you aren't communicating your intentions. you have to make the social interaction clear that it is a "man interested in a woman" interaction where you are showing you are interested in her as a potential date. the most obvious way of doing this, and I think is by no means a bad way to start out, is by going up and directly telling them they are cute/pretty/whatever and that you'd like to chat. It clearly defines the interaction and why you are speaking to them. If she likes you she will laugh or say thanks and you can just sort of flow into a conversation from there. Thing is though this is quite direct and can have a super high failure rate. It's what every guy does and they've heard it a billion times before and have had a number of creeps do it to them as well so unless they are in the mood for some action and like you from their initial split second impressions of you then you're going to get a lot of rejections or "thanks but I'm busy" or "I have a boyfriend" or a sort of awkward convo that maybe gets a number that doesn't reply to your text message. The other opposite end is where it's vague and they are left confused as f by you talking to them which is what it sounds like you are experiencing. I would start out going in very direct and then work on dialing it back so it's more subtle. 

Edited by Lyubov

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Whatever you feel will transfer onto her.

Is there any field of study or course for practising specifically this?

I've got a feeling that transferring energy would be super effective of overcoming this:

30 minutes ago, Lyubov said:

unless they are in the mood for some action and like you from their initial split second impressions of you then you're going to get a lot of rejections or "thanks but I'm busy" or "I have a boyfriend" 

Like I'm imagining something where you can instantly invoke psychedelic like vibration at will and then make her feel super high by transferring it to her or something. Or change mood at will (change to different emotional states) and do it pragmatically to increase a connection with the person you're interacting with. 

I know how to get into psychedelic like states at will, but don't really get/understand the part where you transfer it to her or whoever you're talking to. There's something missing in my approach and I can't put my finger on it. Something about directing it onto her, I can't seem to figure that part out. 

Like I can feel super high while talking to her, and she of course feels a bit of it, but its not as effective as it can be, if I somehow learnt how to intentionally/consciously transfer it to her it would make things a lot more effective. 

Edited by electroBeam

That can (and will) happen in every country. As long as you guys keep on talking and flirting you are golden.

Specific things to seem less of a threat:

• Show your hands and that they are empty
  • Smile
  • No fast movements
  • Keep a normal distance
  • While you want to have long eye contact because you are flirting, don't stare at her

Also you can talk about how she seems nervous and how you feel.

4 hours ago, electroBeam said:

Is there any field of study or course for practising specifically this?

I've got a feeling that transferring energy would be super effective of overcoming this:

Like I'm imagining something where you can instantly invoke psychedelic like vibration at will and then make her feel super high by transferring it to her or something. Or change mood at will (change to different emotional states) and do it pragmatically to increase a connection with the person you're interacting with. 

I know how to get into psychedelic like states at will, but don't really get/understand the part where you transfer it to her or whoever you're talking to. There's something missing in my approach and I can't put my finger on it. Something about directing it onto her, I can't seem to figure that part out. 

Like I can feel super high while talking to her, and she of course feels a bit of it, but its not as effective as it can be, if I somehow learnt how to intentionally/consciously transfer it to her it would make things a lot more effective. 

Jesus fucking christ dude, hahaha. Just practice game. Inducing states in other people is manipulation taken to the extreme. do you really want this? to manipulate another person to your benefit? Study natural game, girls will love when they feel you're not tinkering with them, especially if you have trouble with social interactions.

you can only manipulate people if you are socially witty. but i don't know why would you even want that, considering your present or future spiritual attainment. manipulation is bad karma, period.

13 minutes ago, Kshantivadin said:

you can only manipulate people if you are socially witty.

Nope. "socially witty" is just the silhouette of a deep energetic state.

15 minutes ago, Kshantivadin said:

Just practice game.

its very limited. 

15 minutes ago, Kshantivadin said:

but i don't know why would you even want that, considering your present or future spiritual attainment. manipulation is bad karma, period.

its because you're not aware that everyone is a projection of your inner state, and you can't actually manipulate anyone. Thinking you can is coming from a misunderstanding of how reality actually works. 

This is another counter intuitive part of reality. You're actually encouraging bad karma from what you wrote, rather than the opposite. 

10 hours ago, electroBeam said:

its because you're not aware that everyone is a projection of your inner state, and you can't actually manipulate anyone. Thinking you can is coming from a misunderstanding of how reality actually works. 

This is another counter intuitive part of reality. You're actually encouraging bad karma from what you wrote, rather than the opposite. 

Whoa never made that connection haha.

You asked about courses above. Im currently working through “The 5 Principles” course by The Natural Lifestyles which is all about approaching and seducing women, it’s EXTREMELY profound stuff. Unfortunately, I haven't started actually applying it yet because of COVID, but thinking about my past interactions with women over the years, the material lines up with my successes and failures quite nicely. They also have a lot of in field breakdowns on their youtube channel, as well as in the course, which shows they actually aren’t bs’ing. It easily starts getting into stage yellow SD seduction. 

Not sure if the course is still open but if it is, it’s well worth the investment. 

@Consilience yeap im working through it too, thats awesome! Above I was asking about a specific skillset, has a lot more to do with deep emotional intelligence work rather than pickup tbh, but agree that James Marshall is great. And he really suits my style because I'm an extremely low energy/nerdy guy. 

On 8/31/2020 at 11:56 AM, electroBeam said:

Nope. "socially witty" is just the silhouette of a deep energetic state.

its very limited. 

Can you please elaborate?

Why do you think girls would get weirded out by you approaching them?

21 hours ago, Kshantivadin said:

Can you please elaborate?

Why do you think girls would get weirded out by you approaching them?

Go and actually practice non duality instead of preaching it. 

8 hours ago, electroBeam said:

Go and actually practice non duality instead of preaching it. 

I am a long way from realizing Oneness.

I do have lots of experience with girls though. Not one got weirded out by me cold approaching her in a 3rd world country.

Nevermind the metaphysics behind it, you're not manifesting the reality you want obviously.

I'd say the mistake is your left-brain mathematical approach to social interactions. Combine that with low energy and nerdiness and of course they'll get weirded out.

Your post made me think of a book I was just reading. It’s “Letting Go” by David R. Hawkins, maybe you know it. Was a total game changer for me and I bet the technique would be super helpful in pick-up situations as well. He basically says the other person can tell your intentions and moods and is really just mirroring your thoughts and emotions back to you. I’ll post some pages here, maybe it speaks to you. Good luck!

29508C3C-1457-4E1B-A30F-7C57794B21DF.jpegC1998E9F-D5C1-47C1-AE1B-5077E52DC50E.jpeg25192081-B56E-4370-B929-328EB33249BF.jpeg6308BC25-8C54-450D-9535-6CD74FB482D0.jpeg5305061D-0B8C-4796-8958-9C786A4F9650.jpeg

especially in the day game, you should convey her that you will leave in a few minutes and you are not a jobless person dicking around aimlessly in the street tryin' to hunt them.

recently, I approached a girl on the street and she saw that I was approaching from the side of my sister beside me and she felt comfy and every communication went well between us, maybe that was my advantage ?

"If you kick me when I'm down, you better pray I don't get up"

@flume Yep, very effective, direct and straight to the point. That's the advice I love. Thanks for that!