Aaron p

Beauty

25 posts in this topic

I'm going to start journaling and reading hardcore soon. I find it brings about measures of clarity that I cannot establish when holding something in thoughts alone. And clarity reveals beauty in things I think.

There is so much beauty everywhere. As I journey into the 30mg range with 5-meo I'm starting to see that there is beauty everywhere and that id like to write about it. I just intuit that there is beauty everywhere.

I'm noticing less fear, my sits are getting easier, 5 brings SO much strength when you use it ♥️

?? Strength

Edited by Aaron p

1 hour ago, Aaron p said:

I'm starting to see that there is beauty everywhere

Welcome to the world of delusion.

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

I've only ever done Salvia, but it's been a timeless habit of mine to stop and become consumed by the beauty of things since I was little.

That should be a prescription from Doctors for everything, "Stop at least once a day and notice the beauty in something."

For example I'm packing to move soon (driving to Vancouver Island across Canada), and things are everywhere on my desk right now, I'm mesmerized by the hand sanitizer sitting here. The way the air bubbles are suspended calmly, looks like planets to me. Sorry to hijack your post a bit haha.

20200830_112843.jpg

hrhrhtewgfegege

10 minutes ago, Roy said:

I'm mesmerized by the hand sanitizer sitting here. The way the air bubbles are suspended calmly, looks like planets to me. Sorry to hijack your post a bit haha.

20200830_112843.jpg

What's beautiful about planets?

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

4 minutes ago, Gesundheit said:

What's beautiful about planets?

Self-contained spheres of pure uniqueness.

hrhrhtewgfegege

@Roy ?? Good answer.

52 minutes ago, Gesundheit said:

*facepalm*

Still lost in your story that beauty is an illusion eh? Sorry to hear it

13 minutes ago, Consilience said:

*facepalm*

Still lost in your story that beauty is an illusion eh? Sorry to hear it

Beauty is as much a story as that one.

30 minutes ago, Gesundheit said:

Beauty is as much a story as that one.

Im not sure why your mind is so stuck in this story that beauty is a delusion. All I can say is the deeper I go into this work, the more beautiful everything becomes. The mind is the filter which blocks out the intrinsic beauty of actuality, of being, of reality. The less the mind interferes with direct experience, the more beautiful life becomes. If you dont see this, that’s fine. But I would remain open minded to the possibility that you are deluding yourself.

You could easily say that to what Im saying, and I concede self deception is always possible. However what makes this pov powerful for me is that beauty wasn't something I was trying to get out of this work. It naturally arose without any effort or preconceived ideas that it should or shouldn’t. Yet notice your perspective has aligned itself with this “it shouldn’t arise” camp. It seems you’ve made a decision before exploring the work fully. If for whatever reason you have gone very deeply in this work and still haven’t started to have glimpses into Absolute Beauty, I would say it’s probably because your awakenings are very intellectual and mind oriented. 

Edited by Consilience

1 hour ago, Consilience said:

Yet notice your perspective has aligned itself with this “it shouldn’t arise” camp.

Careful. I didn't say anything about shoulds or shouldn'ts. I said beauty is a delusion but I didn't say delusion shouldn't exist.

1 hour ago, Consilience said:

If for whatever reason you have gone very deeply in this work and still haven’t started to have glimpses into Absolute Beauty.

No, sir. I have exhausted beauty during the past year.

Edited by Gesundheit

26 minutes ago, Gesundheit said:

No, sir. I have exhausted beauty during the past year.

What does that mean?

Beauty is strange for me. To be honest sad or not for me the only type of beauty that I see regularly and feel as "now that's fucking real beauty" is of women. Which is clearly ego driven. So I'm not sure what beauty is or would be without the ego "lens". This "everything is beautiful, but our mind hides it from us" idea sounds forced to me. I'm always open to anything now cuz why the hell not, I just don't get it.

@Litaken

Perception is beauty. There is very literally nothing ‘there’ but God. You are being this world, and you are this beautiful and utterly selfless. Thank you. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

17 minutes ago, Litaken said:

What does that mean?

Beauty is strange for me. To be honest sad or not for me the only type of beauty that I see regularly and feel as "now that's fucking real beauty" is of women. Which is clearly ego driven. So I'm not sure what beauty is or would be without the ego "lens". This "everything is beautiful, but our mind hides it from us" idea sounds forced to me. I'm always open to anything now cuz why the hell not, I just don't get it.

It's a phase of release and letting go of things you used to cling to. During that phase, I would look at a garbage can and melt from its beauty. I would look at the bald head of the guy in front of me in line and melt from its beauty. It feels freeing to let go. Freedom is sweet. Imagine having a massage after an intense workout. But then after some time you're back to normal. You see everything as it is.

Edited by Gesundheit

Oh yeah this I get, I've had episodes of seeing everything swimming in golden light showers, and seeing every single being as a "god instance" (mom and child like two eggs, understanding that they are of the same), and also I get that that is just an episode. Also now I remember finding infinite beauty, which would be something like, a bald guy is more beautiful than a garbage can. A pretty girl is more beautiful than the guy. And this can and does go on indefinitely, there is no limit to beauty.

8 hours ago, Gesundheit said:

I told my high school English teacher in a journal that I realized that everyone is beautiful and he wrote "Yeah and everyone is ugly too". It kind of pissed me off, but I never forgot it either.

"When the world knows beauty as beauty, ugliness arises

When it knows good as good, evil arises

Thus being and non-being produce each other "- Tao Te Ching

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost