Lyubov

Interview with a guy that spent $8000 on PUA coaching & still got 0 results

74 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Danioover9000 said:

@Hello from Russia

Responding in vagueness doesn't help your case at all. You pinned all the insecurity onto PUA done by insecure males and females, and now you're claiming that you've claimed insecurity is everywhere, so take your pick: insecurity comes from everywhere, or from PUA?

You've also claimed that 80-90% of sex is mainly done by men, not women. This is quite distorted.

You're wrong on consciousness, and you're assuming too much about my mastery of consciousness, and our arguing about consciousness is pointless here. I don't care about your subjective prioritization of consciousness, other than your faulty associating consciousness with attraction, because there is a small percentage of men that're not highly conscious yet are attractive.

From everywhere, PUA included. I'm not advocating against PUA's here. I actually love PUA and I agree with Leo that PUA people are generally more developed

Yes. I claim that 80-90% of sex's success is dependent on man's skills

I didn't say you can't be attractive without consciousness. Of course, you can. My claim here was is that raising your consciousness is one of the best things (if not the best) for raising your attraction/perceived beauty

P.S. Your best PUA teachers you watch are basically say the same thing I am saying

Edited by Hello from Russia

@Hello from Russia

39 minutes ago, Hello from Russia said:

From everywhere, PUA included. I'm not advocating against PUA's here. I actually love PUA and I agree with Leo that PUA people are generally more developed

Yes. I claim that 80-90% of sex's success is dependent on man's skills

I didn't say you can't be attractive without consciousness. Of course, you can. My claim here was is that raising your consciousness is one of the best things (if not the best) for raising your attraction/perceived beauty

P.S. Your best PUA teachers you watch are basically say the same thing I am saying

Who says I'm watching any PUA teachers? You're assuming way too much about me.

I'm claiming that claim of 80-90% sex success depends on man's skills is wrong and limited. This leaves out the woman's part in the process.

The gist of what you're saying is that chasing tails gets you developed, while the gist of the thread is the opposite.

Edited by Danioover9000

@Danioover9000 not advocating chasing tails. I think pickup can be a great spiritual practice as well. One of my the most woke moments were after i conquered myself and was able to successfully appoach women on the streets, it actually induced a samadhi-like state in me

it's like shitting on someone for failing a business and saying he learnt nothing, and who also spent many thousands on trainings and investment and then saying business is a dead end endeavor 

Edited by Jacob Morres

@Jacob Morres

22 minutes ago, Jacob Morres said:

it's like shitting on someone for failing a business and saying he learnt nothing, and spent many thousands on trainings and investment

You mean the OP?

@Danioover9000 yeah it's not a fair representation of the entire path / endeavor but it's all good 

Edited by Jacob Morres

32 minutes ago, Hello from Russia said:

@Danioover9000 not advocating chasing tails. I think pickup can be a great spiritual practice as well. One of my the most woke moments were after i conquered myself and was able to successfully appoach women on the streets, it actually induced a samadhi-like state in me

Wow I want to hear a story of that!! @Hello from Russia Do you have any topics talking about that phase of your life?

It's simple, really: pursuing women can be turned into a larger healthy self-actualization journey or it can devolve into ideology, toxic masculinity, ego-aggrandizement, and mindless pleasure seeking.

Similar to business. Similar to psychedelics.

These things can go really well or really sour depending on what intentions you're doing them with.

For me, pickup led to the creation of Actualized.org. For other guys it can lead to rapey type of behavior. Pickup very much magnifies your true intentions and character. If you're a scummy guy deep down, then pickup will magnify that. Much like how if you give a evil person a $10 million dollars, he will use it to do evil things. But if you give a good guy $10 million dollars, he will use it to advance mankind in some way.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura I'm wondering how one balances aggressively pursuing pickup while also running a business and trying to be wise with money. I suppose you can argue that doing pickup is an investment into yourself, but I imagine if you are really serious about it it can get really expensive. Especially if you live in LV, go out every weekend, probably end up buying some girls drinks, taking some girls out on dates. I mean jeez, that can add up quick. 

I feel like if you have already achieved financial freedom and are comfortable in life, then it could be worth it. I would love to spend some time trying to get better with girls but I'm so occupied trying to figure out what in hell I'm going to do to avoid the dreaded 9-5 and spending lots of time reading, watching videos, and thinking. Maybe that's just an excuse. It's definitely a department I need to work on, but just not a priority at the moment.

@GroovyGuru I always wonder this too. The guys that are really into pickup or teach it have LOADS of free time. For those who teach it, it is their job to do pickup. And yeah, it looks like a crazy rollercoaster of  a life  and I reckon these guys burnout a lot but never talk about it. 

The days where I have done daygame, I'm excited and talkative at the start and then at the end I'm exhausted and can't think straight. Daygame is like a fucking gym workout. 

I'm also in the same position as you describe, I'm trying to figure out how to work for myself whilst also wanting to do more pickup. But during the pandemic this probably isn't the best time for pickup and the best time to figure out career or LP. Although  that doesn't mean don't bother with pickup. I'll be doing a lot more daygame at the weekends.

Have you done much pickup before? 

@RawJudah No, I've never really done pickup before. I'm not sure i'll ever really get into it, and definitely not the way Leo and others seem to do it where they literally approach thousands of women. If you're going to be approaching thousands or even hundreds of women, then clearly getting really, really good with women is some what of an obsession of yours (nothing wrong with that).

Personally, I'd definitely like to have success with women but I am confident that if I continue to work on myself and my life, continue to keep learning, continue to stay healthy etc and just be myself and do the things I enjoy doing, then I will naturally come across women and go about it that way. I don't ever see myself deliberately going out on a consistent basis with the goal in mind of talking to a shit load of women. 

Yes, I'll admit it's partly because I'm not super confident in my ability to do well, but it's also because I just don't really want to. If I meet a girl who I like, then I will try to make something happen. If I don't, then I don't. But who knows, things can change in the future.

@GroovyGuru

1 hour ago, GroovyGuru said:

@RawJudah No, I've never really done pickup before. I'm not sure i'll ever really get into it, and definitely not the way Leo and others seem to do it where they literally approach thousands of women. If you're going to be approaching thousands or even hundreds of women, then clearly getting really, really good with women is some what of an obsession of yours (nothing wrong with that).

Personally, I'd definitely like to have success with women but I am confident that if I continue to work on myself and my life, continue to keep learning, continue to stay healthy etc and just be myself and do the things I enjoy doing, then I will naturally come across women and go about it that way. I don't ever see myself deliberately going out on a consistent basis with the goal in mind of talking to a shit load of women. 

Yes, I'll admit it's partly because I'm not super confident in my ability to do well, but it's also because I just don't really want to. If I meet a girl who I like, then I will try to make something happen. If I don't, then I don't. But who knows, things can change in the future.

This is also another strategy to doing dating. It's like sailing a ship with several damaged areas, thinking the locations could be covered in one day without being aware that each damaged area slows down travel. By focusing on fixing up your career, job, financial situation, social circle, health, fitness, environment, new hobbies, spirituality and psychology, then you're in a more powerful position to do dating. With first focusing on resolving major distractions and underlying shadow selves, it's easier to do more dating than to do dating while your life is breaking apart here and there that your focus is further divided and potential partners get intuitively turned off from your outer/inner problems.

9 hours ago, GroovyGuru said:

@Leo Gura I'm wondering how one balances aggressively pursuing pickup while also running a business and trying to be wise with money. I suppose you can argue that doing pickup is an investment into yourself, but I imagine if you are really serious about it it can get really expensive. Especially if you live in LV, go out every weekend, probably end up buying some girls drinks, taking some girls out on dates. I mean jeez, that can add up quick. 

Actually, Vegas is a super affordable place to live. If you are a local here, every club has free entry for locals on Sundays-Thursdays. Parking used to be free, now it's like $10. Drinks are $18 here, but I have never bought a girl a drink in my life and have no intention of starting. Dates can be super cheap. A date for me is a $5 coffee or ice cream.

If you want to hit up the hottest clubs in the world on Fri/Sat, that will cost you $40/night. But the clubs in Vegas are off the hook amazing. You've never seen so many hot girls in your life. $40/night is worth it if you're serious about developing your skills and you have a decent salary.

If you are clever, you can do pickup very cheap or even free. Depends a lot on location. Drinks in Austin, TX are like $3 and none of the bars have cover. Over my entire time in pickup I spent little money. Most of my money was spent simply on traveling to the best cities. And once I paid $2000 for a bootcamp.

I feel like if you have already achieved financial freedom and are comfortable in life, then it could be worth it. I would love to spend some time trying to get better with girls but I'm so occupied trying to figure out what in hell I'm going to do to avoid the dreaded 9-5 and spending lots of time reading, watching videos, and thinking. Maybe that's just an excuse. It's definitely a department I need to work on, but just not a priority at the moment.

You don't need total financial freedom to do pickup. Most of the guys who I met in pickup were not financially free. They had normal 9-5 jobs and gamed at night or on the weekends.

The biggest challenge is not money, it's time and energy. Pickup eats up a ton of time and energy. But still guys are able to do it while holding down regular jobs. I have met accountants, pilots, engineers, doctors, dentists, salesmen, etc. who did serious pickup.

Personally, I took a lot of time off work/biz to invest into pickup, and it was worth it. Of course I could only do that because I already was financially independent. But don't let this be a limiting belief. You don't have to be. But also, why not do both?!

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura Interesting, thanks for the insight. I honestly had no idea Vegas was that affordable if you actually lived there. $40 a night in a city like that is beyond worth it... I've spent way more than that nights I've gone out in average Cleveland bars, but maybe I don't know what I'm doing yet lol.

I just bought the LP course today so I'm gonna dive deep into that for the next month or two and put pickup in the back pocket for now...