Anton Rogachevski

100% Authentic?

27 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Anton Rogachevski said:

As an introvert for me all those are true, but i guess it's not a rule of thumb.

If you're interested, Baby driver is a movie that portrays an introvert in a non-stereotypical way.
You could also watch some movies starring Keanu Reeves because he's usually portraying an introvert.
Neo is a good example of such a character. John Wick is another. They are both pretty badass introverts.
Movies are great for studying (and breaking out of) stereotypes.

I suspect that you are not yet convinced of your unique and genuine truth. Psychotherapy has helped me a lot.

Edited by tsuki

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

8 hours ago, Anton Rogachevski said:

Is it possible to be absolutley authentic? How can anything in nature be inauthentic? 

This is a great inquiry...?

Inauthenticity relative dualistic unnatural are all words pointing to something that doesn't exist.

How could something be unnatural or inauthentic when it's what's happening... everything that happens is absolutely 100% authentic... for how could it be otherwise.

Everything comes from the same source...THIS!!

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

inauthentic - authentic is a human dualistic notion. However, it's a pretty useful notion in terms of enlightenment/awakening. If you want to awaken to the truth of who you are, you have to have (in my selfish limited view) authenticity as one of your top priorities, otherwise you ain't gonna get that c00kie ;-)

Look around in the world. How many people have authenticity/truth as a top priority? Almost none. People are biased as fuck and only sees things that fit into their world-view. Survival-programming makes sure of that.

Edited by WaveInTheOcean

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

1 hour ago, Anton Rogachevski said:

@Nahm

Yes, you may use the non-dual paradigm to solve all questions, but some questions are still worth asking.
The question of being authentic is of the psychological domain, and I guess you may say that awakening is the ultimate authenticity.

Now you’re gettin somewhere. :)

How is nonduality a paradigm? 

Where / what is the “psychological domain”? 

How is “the psychological domain” not a paradigm, and not an appearance? 

1 hour ago, Anton Rogachevski said:

Or so it appears from a subjective point of view. There are just appearances, so how can we even tell?  Are we back again to imagining that our subjective experience is the objective truth?

If there are just appearances, there’s no remaining question regarding authenticity. 

If one is in the materialist paradigm, identified as the body mind, there is suffering and therefore there are questions regarding authenticity.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

8 hours ago, Nahm said:

How is nonduality a paradigm? 

It can be, if misunderstood. In essence it's like antimatter to paradigms, it cancels all other perpectives and you remain in the void of an unexplained appearance.

Nonetheless it is still kinda boring to use it to cancel all possible questions. "It's all just thought..." etc

Non-dulity is the truth, but we can't live in that state, we have to materialize to have a sense of meaning and purpose, and in that interplay of illusions there are still interesting questions to ponder.

Thank you for the great discussion dudes! Good to be here

Edited by Anton Rogachevski

118620301_3775278285833917_4474085548052847071_o.jpg

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey