Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jake Johnson

Girls your input would be appreciated

34 posts in this topic

15 minutes ago, Jake Johnson said:

@Opo no what?

No true. 

@Opo yes, she really is that quick. I think the damn girl could catch cobras with her bare hands and never get biten.

1 hour ago, Jake Johnson said:

@Opo yes, she really is that quick. I think the damn girl could catch cobras with her bare hands and never get biten.

It isn't a speed thing. 

What isn't a speed thing? If someone is quick enough to have you immobilized before you can react you are getting a beating.

Edited by Jake Johnson

33 minutes ago, Jake Johnson said:

What isn't a speed thing? If someone is quick enough to have you immobilized begore you can react you are getting a beating.

It's more of a lying thing. 

Look it is not lying - the only reason that girl was able to beat me is because she took me by surprise and is as quick as a cat.

You feel sorry for what?

We are living in a strange world.. you were beaten up and now you are going to apologize because you watched at her boobs? How could girl on your age beat you?

I wouldnt let girl beat me, maybe if she just give me slap its ok.. but black eye thats too much...

I feel sorry about embarrassing her and making her feel disrespected. And again she was able to beat me up simply because she took me by surprise and she is amazingly quick.

Edited by Jake Johnson

18 minutes ago, Jake Johnson said:

Just why do you keep calling me a troll?

So that maybe you could roll outta here?

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

Look I came here simply seeking a female viewpoint on a matter pertaining to a female. How does that constitute trolling?

40 minutes ago, Jake Johnson said:

Look I came here simply seeking a female viewpoint on a matter pertaining to a female. How does that constitute trolling?

Good question.

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey