legendary

Looks like Jimmy Dore has been watching Actualized.org

6 posts in this topic

We are enslaved by anything we do not consciously see. We are freed by conscious perception.

- Vernon Howard

I came here to share this lol! But you beat me to it. There are many authors that Leo also reads or knows about that understand the same principles about spirituality like Depok Copra and Eckhart Tolle, who Jimmy mentions that he reads.

I hope Leo would be more open minded going forward when he considers Jimmy's credibility as a commentator/journalist and the people he brings on like Chris Hedges, Max Blumenthal, and Danny Haiphong. At least understand why Jimmy and many other progressives do not practice the "lesser of two evils" strategy, which has failed for decades. 

Jimmy's approach is therapeutic and venting for people who are sick and tired of this system; he explains this in a recent interview on Katie Halper's personal channel:

Jimmy interacts with thousands of working lass people across the country, so that makes him more spiritual than other commentators who stay comfy in their million-dollar studios and grew up in culdesacs.

Edited by SunCat

Mmmm, pretty cool to see that Jimmy finally learned to embrace and integrate his grey haired shadow self. Heh!

Why so serious?

@SunCat very insightful interview. Thanks for sharing ???

We are enslaved by anything we do not consciously see. We are freed by conscious perception.

- Vernon Howard