Flowerfaeiry

What's the biggest lesson you have learned from actualized.org?

44 posts in this topic

The idea of taking 100% responsibility. Some time ago my anxiety was so bad I could barely look people face to face but because of this concept it helped me take responsibility and face my anxiety and after a while my anxiety isn’t that serious anymore.

From Actualized and from all my studies, I realized that the more I learn the more I notice how little I actually know. 

I know that I know nothing...

Life purpose = useful too for living life. And that motivation can be caused by exposure to certain concepts.

Loving reality as it is while at the same time aspiring to change it, and take 100% responsibility for that change

That life is a dream. We exist for eternity. How to make money. The best career path. The fundamentals of human psychology. That Albert einstein knew what life is about. That reality is love. That I'm not the only annoyed by rude conservative ideology. About self-deception, that psychedelics can grow the mind. About meditation, shamanic breathing. That it's all a lot of work. 

Edited by diamondpenguin

Love life and your Health, INFJ Visionary

So many things, but the biggest lesson was that I am neither my mind nor my body. After a 13 year break from psychedelics, I came back to them for personal development, my first Xanga-DMT trip triggered my spiritual awakening.

The runner up is that there is no free will, it blew my mind.

Arc

Either taking 100% responsibility or being the observer.

Its hard to say, because taking 100% responsibility has affected my life in huge positive way, but I feel like it has diminishig results more you do it. Meanwhile, I feel like practicing mindful observation is going to have compounding interest in the future.

He showed me that my perception of reality was not reality itself, and he exposed me to lots of advanced sources of information uncommon in our culture. This led me to huge paradigm shifts and thus tremendous personal growth that I can share with others which I am hugely grateful for. Thanks for all the hard work @Leo Gura

A holistic approach to self-development:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_SYn51AKL3DLkFsuqI9kbw

"Only from the heart can you touch the sky" - Rumi

well, this forum and videos help to accelerate my learning. I also have a greater understanding of the ego.

⮞ That you can't, no matter what, fully grasp the importance of enlightenment until you've become enlightened.  I guess I, like everyone else, assumed "if it's SO great, why am I not hearing about it more?" Leo's pushiness was very welcome. 

As a kid watching content like this, the only content creators were either Orange or TotalTurquoise.  Either smart successful people who motivate personal achievement or people so enlightened they don't even see the point in helping, they just say "let it go" or "step 1: get to point consciousness, become just your IUoC"..  I had a pretty good foundation at a very young age, but Turquoise teachers are often too laid back, instead of giving everything, they'll give the bare minimum, and since they're not so intellectual they won't bother learning about perspectives from others.  

When I discovered Leo's Yellow INTP videos, being a Yellow INTP myself back then, it was very refreshing.  I loved, and still do, the intellectual approach, models, and practical ways of ascending.  I'd say my perspectives have now for a while been more T than Y, but T is kind of past YouTube.  T doesn't really have content in the same way as Y does, and Y really doesn't have content in the way O does.  Whenever I find something that's NEW and Turquoise, that's really something.

⮞ That there is no distance, I always knew it's just data, but had never thought about the fact that something in the distance is at the same distance as anything else, eyes needing to adjust just threw me off that idea as a kid.  

⮞ That nothing = everything.  Nothing has to be the most fundamental thing and the only thing that's real.  Prior, I used to think one level inside that, that life is just the process of lowering entropy through interaction with consequences.  That the most fundamental level would be some kind of virtual computer, where the software contained survives by taking random data and turning it into information as a means of generating meaning and existence.  Now I see it a bit different, more abstract, more complete, still a bunch of gaps though.

You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.

No ranking:

mirosoft one note !!!

spiral dynamics/9 stages of ego developement

leos book list

5 meo dmt/Al-lad/lsd

This forum/ blog articles

I learn so much here, this is a goldmine. thank you

Edited by OBEler

That everyone, including you, is a projection of my mind, and I'm the only one existence so far.

That things may not be what they seem...

... except @Nahm. Nahm is just as awesome as Nahm seems ?

Edited by Dan502

Profound Familiarity
An Audio Journal

That teaching guys how to make a girl squirt and talk about metaphysical shit is not incompatible.

I'm not friendly.

Hmmm hard to pick.

Many good lessons within all Leos videos and its content, Leos book list, OneNote and Journaling, The forum.

I think the biggest lesson for me was within the self deception videos. Cant articulate how much that impacted me.

Much gratefulness and many thanks to Leo and actualized.org! :)