Lyubov

Right Wing News Media Stoops to New Low: Defends 17yo Shooter

77 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, Consept said:

Lets say theyre pretty violent, they damage a lot of property, have fights etc, of course if youre going to defend you dont know exactly how violent they are until you get there. Should people go to football riots armed to protect property and then kill people if they too are attacked? 

Are the football rioters going to threaten your life for extinguishing a fire in your community at a petrol station, and then start yelling at you to shoot them?  Cuz that's what happened.

Context - It looks like the wigger in maroon was the first person to get shot:

1. https://old.reddit.com/r/ActualPublicFreakouts/comments/igsx41/crowd_gets_angry_after_gas_station_defenders/

2. https://streamable.com/jr77o6#

6 minutes ago, Apparition of Jack said:

This is disgusting, racist terminology

He had n-bomb pass, he was white, and acting like a thug.  That's  a wigger.  Don't pretend like they don't exist. 

Here he is in action (guy in maroon):

1. https://old.reddit.com/r/ActualPublicFreakouts/comments/igsx41/crowd_gets_angry_after_gas_station_defenders/

2. https://streamable.com/jr77o6#

Edited by GenuinePerspectiveXC

1 minute ago, GenuinePerspectiveXC said:

Are the football rioters going to threaten your life for extinguishing a fire in your community at a petrol station, and then start yelling at you to shoot them?  Cuz that's what happened.

They could feel threatened or drunk or both and carry out those actions, so its justified in that case right? 

1 minute ago, Consept said:

They could feel threatened or drunk or both and carry out those actions, so its justified in that case right? 

If they cross the line and become really dangerous then maybe. Depends always on the specific situation.

1 minute ago, Epikur said:

If they cross the line and become really dangerous then maybe. Depends always on the specific situation.

Well it wouldnt matter so much about the specifics, the main thing is if i choose to go to these football riots because im offended at the property damage, i also take a rifle with me which i carry openly, then someone may get shot. If someone does get shot because they started attacking me or in my estimation they were acting too dangerously, am i then justified in shooting them dead? I would like to get a straight answer on this ive noticed no ones answered it directly 

3 minutes ago, Consept said:

Well it wouldnt matter so much about the specifics, the main thing is if i choose to go to these football riots because im offended at the property damage, i also take a rifle with me which i carry openly, then someone may get shot. If someone does get shot because they started attacking me or in my estimation they were acting too dangerously, am i then justified in shooting them dead? I would like to get a straight answer on this ive noticed no ones answered it directly 

If the riots are severe so lives are in danger and people in the city feel like they need your help to defend themselves, I can accept it. Specially when the police doesn't do anything about it.

On the other hand if some left wing rioters just burn some garbage on the street for  a while then no. It depends on the situation.

7 minutes ago, Sucuk Ekmek said:

Kid did the right thing. Now he has to get his sentence.

That's how it goes. Let's see and eat a sucuklu ekmek.

4 hours ago, Apparition of Jack said:

It's interesting that Carlsons writer had to resign last month after his posts on a forum were discovered in which they included many racist and sexist discussions and posts. 

Just gives in an insight into the perspective of Carlsons show and why he might be taking the perspective of defending this kid. 

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/07/10/media/tucker-carlson-writer-blake-neff/index.html?utm_term=1594433285735e5599df1a5fe&utm_source=Reliable+Sources+-+July+10%2C+2020&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=224643_1594433285736&bt_ee=bLQFXdf8v%2FdBP0C3Nvo3Zz010fng8cIMVhRBIrAQr9WVh8d%2FnNGovzrvr4Dl%2BCjI&bt_ts=1594433285736

44 minutes ago, Sucuk Ekmek said:

Kid did the right thing. Now he has to get his sentence.

Are you condoning murder?

How to get to infinity? Divide by zero.

3 hours ago, AtheisticNonduality said:

Ego/anger is okay as long as you know you are not it.  Seeing terrorist sympathizers here is sad.

What is sad is that you are confusing positions. The terrorists are the antifa rioters that are funded to create chaos with violent attitude.

A kid that does a massive shoot in a university is a terrorist.

A kid who defends himself is NOT.

No, the terrorist is the person that shot somebody in the head and then was surprised when a mob of people chased him.

Pick one:

•Antifa

•Organization

Antifa is not an organization, let alone funded.

Edited by VerballyHazardous