blankisomeone

If death is just a concept and the body is just a concept...

17 posts in this topic

If death is just a concept, and the body is just a concept, and the ego is just a concept, and if death is the shedding of all that isn’t real...

...then why don’t the bodies of people that die also poof out of existence? Why do their egos just disappear but the bodies are left behind for us to bury?

If the physical body is just a concept like the ego, then why doesn’t the body just disappear, too, on the moment of death?

Weird, huh? Go figure...

@blankisomeone because you as God are dreaming a particular dream that adheres to a certain rule set.   Other people are just part of that dream.

When you become directly conscious that you yourself as the ego are an idea - that is when you as God will awaken from your own dream.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

It’s so weird, though, isn’t it?

Cuz like, LOGICALLY, if the body is exactly the same as the ego that inhabits it, then the body should also just POOF, just like the ego, since they’re the same thing...

It doesn’t seem to make sense. But maybe it doesn’t have to make sense...

i need to get me some 5-meo to get on to you guyses wavelength?

Edited by blankisomeone

8 minutes ago, blankisomeone said:

I need to get me some 5-meo to get on to you guyses wavelength?

What are you waiting for :)

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

46 minutes ago, blankisomeone said:

then why don’t the bodies of people that die also poof out of existence?

Because their body is being held in YOUR consciousness.

Their body goes POOF instantly from their POV.

There is no body outside of one's POV of it.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

57 minutes ago, blankisomeone said:

why don’t the bodies of people that die also poof out of existence?

There are no other people, really. There's only one stream of consciousness happening right Now. You only have one experience, one awareness of the present. The projection of consciousness onto others is only a thought happening right Now. Whatever isn't in your direct field of awareness doesn't exist. Technically, it "exists" but only as a thought occurring in the Now.

This field of consciousness is not yours or anybody's. it isn't associated with a body or a place and time. Its simply a play of appearances in emptiness. but it sure seems like its "your" life, and that its very important, and that there are other people, etc.

Its extremely hard to see through this, but Psychedelics can shows you.

"Beyond fear, destiny awaits" - Dune

8 hours ago, blankisomeone said:

If the physical body is just a concept like the ego, then why doesn’t the body just disappear, too, on the moment of death?

What you call a body is a concept, the "body" itself is you. In other words, no difference between "body" and "tree", you are everything.

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

1 minute ago, Mikael89 said:

There never was their POV..

I just want to believe there is your POV. You wil disagree with me because the very act of you saying anything at all is part of my dream of "others".

Yet you're acting like there are other POVs which makes you think that you're a limited human being and death is final.

13 hours ago, blankisomeone said:

It’s so weird, though, isn’t it?

Cuz like, LOGICALLY, if the body is exactly the same as the ego that inhabits it, then the body should also just POOF, just like the ego, since they’re the same thing...

It doesn’t seem to make sense. But maybe it doesn’t have to make sense...

i need to get me some 5-meo to get on to you guyses wavelength?

the body is not the same as the ego.

The ego is an idea. The body is "physical"

13 hours ago, blankisomeone said:

If death is just a concept, and the body is just a concept, and the ego is just a concept, and if death is the shedding of all that isn’t real...

...then why don’t the bodies of people that die also poof out of existence? Why do their egos just disappear but the bodies are left behind for us to bury?

Weird, huh? Go figure...

It's all imagination/dream/concept/ideas .... BUT: there are different layers/levels to this infinite dream of God/Love/Nothingness.

The body, as well as all other apparant "material" forms is one layer of concept.

Above this is apparant ego/person/separate self; it is even more abstract.

Above this is family, community, society, global world, etc.

Death *as a SUBJECIVE experience* is the shedding of all that isn't real. If your buddy dies, then this it is just you projecting out onto 'this world' that now some part of it has "died" , (your friend). This is just your own personal (selfish) interpretation of what is happening. You could as well say that your buddy got alive. It's a matter of perspective, narrative... what story do YOU want to create/hear? :-) 

You could as well just say that nothing is happening. It's just experience unfolding in infinity out of itself. This is nothingness. This is God. Love.

The body is much more 'real' (but still unreal, still an imaginary distinction of infinity) than the ego. At least you can fucking see the body. The separate self, aka ego, is nowhere to be found:-) No ego disappear, cos there wasn't even an ego in the first place. All that disappear (during death) is the illusion of the ego ... the illusion of the separate self. 

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

14 hours ago, blankisomeone said:

why don’t the bodies of people that die also poof out of existence? Why do their egos just disappear but the bodies are left behind for us to bury?

14 hours ago, blankisomeone said:

death is just a concept, and the body is just a concept, and the ego is just a concept

@Mikael89

The point is to move past thinking & conceptualizing, and actually exploring what is being talked about. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

6 hours ago, allislove said:

What you call a body is a concept, the "body" itself is you. In other words, no difference between "body" and "tree", you are everything.

True, so if I want to leave the ego away, I should give the same importance to what happens with my body, or the tree in the corner. Don't seems easy

@Breakingthewall 

The only "should" which I would suggest is to relax, deep breath, do what feels good. By doing so you are allowing so to speak Infinite Intelligence to guide you, take care of everything, as simple as that.

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

@allislove but I think you was right, the business of leave the ego away isn't only about the mind, you should get a complete detachment ...that's why it's so difficult