Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Canadian

Please Help Me ... :)

14 posts in this topic

Hi everyone

I'm a teenager from Canada. (16) , I really struggle in relationships, especially in intimate relationships. I amn't looking for a gf, I'm just looking girls to have sex, that's it.(no feelings :D )   When I see a girl and who is very hot and who is totally open, I get scared... I know that emotional intelligence is very important in this kind of relationships, but somehow I still don't have it. when I see a girl who is totally open and when I feel that she is down to get fucked on the first date, I'm getting confused and I have a feeling that she is too ''hard'' for me, I feel fear while talking to her. I feel like I amn't as good as she is and I really can't tell you why I am  SCARED. I feel fear of the hot girls who are looking for the same kind of relationships as me.. what can you advise me? how to go and seduce girls like that?  I feel so nervous and scared that I don't believe I will ever seduce a girl like that. Despite the fact that I know they also want sex, I feel like I can't be as 'asshole' as other guys who fuck these girls ...  I do meditation and I always try my best to love myself, I always try to be grounded , but somehow it still doesn't work... please help ... :)  

16. Want to have sex. No feelings :P 

Ok buddy. Its too early to know your feelings yet. The path to know more about yourself dont If has just begun yet! :P 

So I guess you want shy girls and not hot and "demanding" and extroverts? :P  because that type of girls scares you and you run away?

Only for sex,you have a lot of time to wkrk on these things. Beter find something else to do. 

Anyways. I guess you dont want to drop your standards :P omg 

@popi  why should I drop my standards? :D I don't think it's a thing which can't be achieved without dropping standarts... I think I need little help how to get it ... :D  there are many guys at my age who fuck girls like them... (Totally open girls) So, why not me? 

Hello again canadian. Why not you? Of course youre not an exception

You can achieve whatever you want.

But i see you have doubts,you are afraid.....go for it. 

I used to like a guy . I thought he was super hot and sexy and ideal and handsome. Shit. Thats not true. We create those things in  our minds. This girl seems hot and sexy and cool in your mind,but another guy may see her unattractive. Okay. So just go for it. No limitations or restrictions. Better do it rather than regret not doing it. 

@popi Hi 

Really appreciate your help but I think the problem is here in my deep subconscious mind... somehow deep deep down in myself I don't think I can seduce them.... I mean girls who go to nightclubs very often, wear short dresses and look so attractive for me, despite this, I know that they love very 'bad' guys and I amn't one of them... that's why I have a feeling I can't get sex from them... and that's why I'm asking for help... :D  

@Canadian  first of all why you do desire those kind of girls?? Ask yourself.

Because of their body? Everyone can achieve a hot nice looking body. It only takes proper nutrition and exercise.

Secondly. Ask yourself. What those girls in the clubs are looking for?? Theyre trying to find a nice guy love him and make love?share dreams? No. These girls often they are seeking confidence. Nice comments for their body their pretty face their nice dress. These girls (not all girls_most of them) want compliments...the confidence theyre trying to find from YOU. so you tell them nice words you pay their drinks and then????? They dont need your compliments any more. They will search acceptance from other guys. Just to see if everyone adores them. Thats what theyre looking for. Girls who like sex,the have sex too. But for one night or so. They dont seek relationshipa there. All they re looking for is flert. The flerting..this process will give them acceptance. These are the attention whores. As they say. And its true. But consider this. Do you want to have sex with a body thats looking hot and the mind on top of the body is crappy? Why do you want this from yourself??? Because there are some standards out there? You have to be lean pretty tall cute feminine etcetera 

So if you want to follow society rules and dont appreciate sth by your own perspective,thats it. Go for the hot body. But its gonna give you entertainment for a while and then nothing . You will not earn something else. These people have OFTEN nothing to give you except of their nice looking bodies. Your experiences your life wont improve. You wont earn something. And often the "relationships" with these bodies are ending badly. Because their ego is ridiculous and their mind is empty. 

3 minutes ago, popi said:

@Canadian  first of all why you do desire those kind of girls?? Ask yourself.

Because of their body? Everyone can achieve a hot nice looking body. It only takes proper nutrition and exercise.

Secondly. Ask yourself. What those girls in the clubs are looking for?? Theyre trying to find a nice guy love him and make love?share dreams? No. These girls often they are seeking confidence. Nice comments for their body their pretty face their nice dress. These girls (not all girls_most of them) want compliments...the confidence theyre trying to find from YOU. so you tell them nice words you pay their drinks and then????? They dont need your compliments any more. They will search acceptance from other guys. Just to see if everyone adores them. Thats what theyre looking for. Girls who like sex,the have sex too. But for one night or so. They dont seek relationshipa there. All they re looking for is flert. The flerting..this process will give them acceptance. These are the attention whores. As they say. And its true. But consider this. Do you want to have sex with a body thats looking hot and the mind on top of the body is crappy? Why do you want this from yourself??? Because there are some standards out there? You have to be lean pretty tall cute feminine etcetera 

So if you want to follow society rules and dont appreciate sth by your own perspective,thats it. Go for the hot body. But its gonna give you entertainment for a while and then nothing . You will not earn something else. These people have OFTEN nothing to give you except of their nice looking bodies. Your experiences your life wont improve. You wont earn something. And often the "relationships" with these bodies are ending badly. Because their ego is ridiculous and their mind is empty. 

exactly, at this stage of my life, I 'm trying to know how to get sex from the girls like them, Relationships? I'll think about it later in my life, but at this age I really don't think I need complicated and serious relationships. Just sex, that's it.... Just their nice looking bodies... 

@Canadian  and then. Tell me please

After the sex,will you be complete???? 

Will you feel nice about yourself? Probably that you have achieved sth that your guy friends havent? Okay bravo!!!! What value gives you that? None.

So. Okay.. but you want help.

You dont have to hear my opinion. Its pretty simple what you want. You can do it. Smile...talk to the girls. Pretend that you are a bad guy. And thats it. You will have sex. And then goal achieved. 

You can be excited,make compliments,tell lies, pay a drink, be chill and share some pathetic story of yours even if its fake,make the girl to feel that youre mysterious..you can be whoever you like. Just play the role. You want to be the bad guy? Do it. The shy? Do it. Speak all the time,make a coversation, make them feel secure, nothing more. Find a place...thats it. Even the toilets. What you want its not impossible. Its pretty often.this is happening there outside every day.

Like...people dont have expectations. They want instant satisfaction.

Always wear condom.

Stop needing that hot girl for your own inner growth, why do you think those "hot girls" look so hot in the first place?

They think they need to Look sexy to get more value, pobably because the have a weak ego and low esteem.

they also should work on their inner world instead of outer.....

you have have plenty of time ahead!

go do the work!

and you'll get the hottest girl in a "decent package" who knows herself and don't need those short dresses, ......Only maybe in the bedroom with you?

1 minute ago, popi said:

@Canadian  and then. Tell me please

After the sex,will you be complete???? 

Will you feel nice about yourself? Probably that you have achieved sth that your guy friends havent? Okay bravo!!!! What value gives you that? None.

So. Okay.. but you want help.

You dont have to hear my opinion. Its pretty simple what you want. You can do it. Smile...talk to the girls. Pretend that you are a bad guy. And thats it. You will have sex. And then goal achieved. 

You can be excited,make compliments,tell lies, pay a drink, be chill and share some pathetic story of yours even if its fake,make the girl to feel that youre mysterious..you can be whoever you like. Just play the role. You want to be the bad guy? Do it. The shy? Do it. Speak all the time,make a coversation, make them feel secure, nothing more. Find a place...thats it. Even the toilets. What you want its not impossible. Its pretty often.this is happening there outside every day.

Like...people dont have expectations. They want instant satisfaction.

Always wear condom.

I know what you are trying to do and I'm thankful for it. I understand why are you writing it. but the point is that our minds are tricky. I know that even if I get sex it won't make me happy! I'm sure about it, it will be fun in the beginning, but it wont make me happy. Despite this, I have this goal to get sex from many girls, so I DON'T want to change it. (I know that it does nothing good to my self-actualization, but still, somehow I don't want to change this goal.) This is why I don't want to give up and get sex. If I give up, I'll stay without sex, It isn't a big problem, I know, but the biggest problem is that I won't achieve what I wanted... It will affect on my mind.  Hope you understand what I mean... It's kinda tricky ...

Thanks for your help...

@Menno Exactly, that's my problem, I just don't like their beautiful bodies, I NEED them.... Thinking about them changes my mind all the time and it's still difficult for me to understand that I don't need anything to be happy. Somehow I don't want to change this goal, (getting sex from as many girls as possible,) that's why I want to get sex, have fun and then it will be easier for me to realize that I don' really need sex to be happy. I want to prove myself that I can get sex and it doesn't have anything to do with happiness..

10 minutes ago, popi said:

I understand. If its that big deal...and it means a lot to you...go for it. If we want something so much,we dont have doubts or fears. 

Good luck.

Thanks, unfortunately I amn't ready enough and I'm still trying get it.... unsuccessfully so far... :(   It's so weird.... I know I don't need it, It isn't gonna help me in my self-actualizaton, it wont make me happy, but still, I keep trying the same thing...

Than shine the light of your awareness on the matter while you pursue the sex.

don't get into inner conflict with it, you only suffer that way!

share the pleasant moments when you have sex with those girls, don't feel guilty!

just act it all out, it'll transform in time!

accept your feelings and behavior, don't get into inner conflict!

"nothing is good or bad, only thinking makes it so"

marcus aurelius