Stoica Doru

The ultimate measurement for enlightenment

6 posts in this topic

Humility - in all aspects of life. Since enlightenment is the realization of Ultimate Oneness, you see Yourself as an all expanding Being, with no need to bragg or stand out. Unfortunately, it's kind of hard to mix a good self-help guru image, while being humble, that's why highly devoted and evolved human beings are hard to find in the mainstream. It just goes to show our low moral and spiritual development as a society so far. 

We are the guides of tomorrow. Humility, kindness and grace are key. 

May your intituion guide you upon the highest peaks of development! 

Love&Light! 

Ain't it funny how men think?

They made the bomb, they are extinct.

@Stoica Doru

Powerful message my friend. ?? 

It is good to be aware of the inner pendulum in this matter too. One who experiences humiliation during development sometimes goes ‘full swing’ self misunderstanding in opposition to humility, making their entire life / existence about materialistic measures & status falsely derived of comparison to others, in effect missing the very empowerment of our source they actually need, want, and most desire, that which everything they are wanting is and is of. There is also the potential to go full boar meta and actually strengthen those false perspectives, veiling oneself from oneself in castle walls of self-conception without realizing one is even doing so. These together are a most unfortunate two punch combo that I wouldn’t wish upon anyone. 

Also, not unrelated... one who grows up around another who shapes their own world view such that reality or the world is at fault / humiliates them, sometimes creates a deep, subtle but intense fear of any possibility of being humiliated. This is one of the toughest nuts to crack, as the discord is itself utilized as the barrier in a sense. The psychosomatic effects on well being, life energy, outlook and basic health can be experienced as chronic / exponential, typically going completely missed, misunderstood, and misdiagnosed. 

“Humility, kindness and grace are key”

Indeed. I’d go so far as to suggest humility & kindness is the living grace, and the foundation of infinite creation creating. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

And yet there's a higher measurement: How capable are you of loving and accepting others' and your lack of humility ;)