Rujan Mehar Bajracha

Does anyone know about datura and how to consume it?

8 posts in this topic

I have access to some datura seeds but I have been scared of consuming it because of all the trip reports I read in the web. Does anyone have any experience with it? Please give me some suggestions. How many seeds should be taken at a time?

Sorry for the grammer errors

I heard many times that it's really dangerous, the only psichodelic to avoid, impossible to dossage. I know two guys who tried, and they told me about very long effect, but nothing positive or useful

Leo advises against it.

My question to you is why would you even consider trying it anyway?

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

It's very rare for people to report benefits from datura. You're much more likely to have a negative experience, and/or forget the whole thing. It's also possible to die if you take too much. Unlike psychedelics, datura is literally a poison. It can't be recommended to take it.

If you do choose to consume it, you should probably grind those seeds into a fine powder, mix it thoroughly to make sure it's homogenous, and then take the tiniest amount under supervision. It's impossible to know beforehand how strong they are, so you have to titrate it, and you should have supervision in case something goes wrong.

But a better procedure would be:

1. Throw seeds into wastebasket
  2. Empty waste 
  3. Order some 5-MeO-DMT
  4. Consume 5-MeO-DMT

How to get to infinity? Divide by zero.

This is a dangerous and reckless thing which we won't be supporting here.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.