Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Elshaddai

Youtuber hermit yogi I like watching

9 posts in this topic

Found This channel  very interesting channel some time ago about a Lithuanian youtuber who lived as a hermit and documented the spiritual journey he has been on YouTube ever since 2008.

I find myself very attracted to the eremetical and solitary life and i find alot of inspiration from someone who actually lived this very intense and austere kind of way to live. Very interesting to see him grow over the years.

On 24.8.2020 at 1:39 AM, SriSriJustinBieber said:

Check out Osho, his teachings are similar to what this guy expresses in his videos

I know about osho, but since watching the documentary "Wild Wild Country" i've been very suspicious of his teachings since his ashram became very corrupt and devilish.

@Elshaddai Oh so he is just there no cause

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

On 27/08/2020 at 1:28 AM, Elshaddai said:

I know about osho, but since watching the documentary "Wild Wild Country" i've been very suspicious of his teachings since his ashram became very corrupt and devilish.

Osho's teachings has nothing to do with "wild wild country" nor with his commune. You can listen to his teachings and extract valuable key insights without any concern, if you wish to do so.

@ajai Hey did you read the book The Mission Of Art by Alex Grey?

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

On 29/08/2020 at 4:30 PM, Thought Art said:

@ajai Hey did you read the book The Mission Of Art by Alex Grey?

Not yet, Have you?

I have just gone through his paintings and some of the works available on his website and youtube channel which I really loved, I will love to read his texts in future for sure.

There are other existential artists as well which fascinates and overwhelms me9_9

It`s really interesting, but I can`t even imagine how they can live such a life!