youngshinzen

Eat healthy for 4 weeks

39 posts in this topic

Day16:

• Fish filet with spinach (not selfmade?) and cheese, brown rice, veggies and ayvar
  • 06A4C5EC-1A65-4B21-992C-4476B81464F3.jpeg

Day 17: 

• red lentil pasta with high quality ground beef, bolognese sauce and veggies 23C2A7E7-69A8-487C-9A83-7144B230789B.jpeg 

update bruh 9_9

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

Day19:

• Zucchini and carrot as noodles with high quality steak and veggies
  • craving sweets but oatmeal and berries are satisfying enough too?

54 minutes ago, youngshinzen said:

craving sweets but oatmeal and berries are satisfying enough too

WAY TO GO !!

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

Day20/21:

• salad, rice with veggies and beef
  • oven potatoes and sour cream
  • oatmeal as usual

785C9062-A034-40B0-8270-4ACFE85EAD9C.jpeg

Day22:

• Was in another city and could have chosen KFC, McDonalds or even something quite healthy from the baker, but instead I bought the most expensive salad I ever?
  • 99CAB43C-62A7-435C-A94C-7AC80C1E68BE.jpeg

Day23: 

• vegan burger patties, protein toast, org tomatoes, onions, jalapeños, pickles, gouda804D0504-6584-4DE4-AB3C-11D5C4C1E428.jpeg
  •  

On 14/09/2020 at 9:52 AM, youngshinzen said:

Was in another city and could have chosen KFC, McDonalds or even something quite healthy from the baker, but instead I bought the most expensive salad I eve

:x

Day24: 

• go to meal: red lentil pasta with veggies and org ground beef, sesame, zaziki and picklesC4930248-472A-472B-9DFD-B6053B1360EC.jpeg

Day26:

• black tiger shrimps, potatoe sticks with mozarella and spinach, salad with feta cheese and lemon
  • 20F1E0B5-B04C-4492-ABAF-62181E3DE373.jpeg

I can't eat properly. I am very fond of sweet and harmful things. And everything that is delicious is always harmful. But however, I was able to find a very cool site where I was able to order for myself a bunch of natural organic chocolate on the site https://chocolateandlove.com. I now eat only dark chocolate without sugar, since I decided to go on a diet.