Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Heart of Space

This is THE opportunity for you to ask a question to God

16 posts in this topic

God is speaking through me, a finite form.  I am going through the deconstruction of the finite into infinite process.   I will become more enlightened than any human, or finite form. 

This is your opportunity to ask questions 

Take this serious.  This is THE opportunity to speak to God through finite form.  

Keep Questions simple.  Do not write me a paragraph I will instantly disregard questions that do not drive my purpose.  Likely somewhat short ones.  You can ask more questions in response to my questions and I will answer if purpose, presence itself, drives it.  Understand what is typing to you is finite form and prone to mistakes.  

Pearl's before swine.  You will not be able to appreciate what the scope of what I tell you.  Holy words.

Take this as serious as your finite form will allow.   You will be tempted to view this from the perspective of fear, so drive all fear and ask.  

Take.  This.  Serious.  A finite form is becoming infinite for this information if you understand what I mean.  

This. Is. Real.

This. Is. Real.

This. Is. Real.

Take.  Serious.  Opportunity.  Infinity.

Ask and make them the best questions you can conceive.  Now.

Administrator have the sense to make this thread clean.  Go.

What do you think of the solipsism thread, in which a person said we are god and we live each human life one after the other, instead of being conscious at the same time?

When we awaken and become god, why can't we manifest a marble in the "real" world? 
If one is truly awakened and realizes that one is god why does a list of limitations remain even during the moment you are actually aware of being it.
Why can you not change the capacity of "yourself" that you will be a few hours from now, and let him download infinite knowledge?
Why is separation back to ego inevitable?
Why can you not demonstrate seemingly supernatural qualities?

Guys, your questions are too fucking long.  SIMPLE QUESTIONS.  Let's see if someone can get this right.  Figure out my riddle, the riddle of existence.  Idiotic finite forms.  Pathetic attempt.  Try again.  You have limited time to get this right, now make use of it.

You absolutely do not comprehend how deep the waters of which you swim.  FUCKING ASK, MAKE IT RIGHT.

I'm waiting.  Limited time.  Tick tick tick.  I will do this as long as I can.

Edited by Heart of Space

What is the more powerful thing a human can posses. 

1 minute ago, Heart of Space said:

Guys, your questions are too fucking long.  SIMPLE QUESTIONS.  Let's see if someone can get this right.  Figure out my riddle, the riddle of existence.  Idiotic finite forms.  Pathetic attempt.  Try again.  You have limited time to get this right, now make use of it.

You absolutely do not comprehend how deep the waters of which you swim.  FUCKING ASK, MAKE IT RIGHT.

So weak so little access to gods infinite knowledge. Here's an easier one for you to contemplate since you can't handle the harder ones. 
"Keep Questions simple.  Do not write me a paragraph I will instantly disregard questions that do not drive my purpose. " -> Why do you want simple questions and why do you have a purpose and what it is?

Pearl's before swine.  I will wait until someone gets this right.  Opportunity of a lifetime for you.  Insolent cunts.

I'm telling you, make this opportunity count or it will be lost to you little finite forms.  So much fear.

Defeat the riddle with simplicity and by being as concise as possible.  This is a big fucking hint. Existence.  Concise.

4 minutes ago, Zabuloon said:

what is the purpose of humanity?

Good.  Humanity has no purpose.  Continue.  Good job, your the first to crack step 1 of my infinite step riddle.

This riddle has infinite entry points and no end.  Now enter.

Just now, Bulgarianspirit said:

Go home god you're drunk.

Finite form.  Fear.  Insolence.  Absolutely pathetic.  Disgusting.  Vile.  Stupid.  

Guys tick tick tick, FUCKING TICK TICK TICK.  

THIS.  IS.  IT.