I Journey

If "I" am manifesting all of my situations, why are some situations are negative

16 posts in this topic

Hello forum,

First post on here of a question I have been asking myself:

If "I" (in the total sense, universe) create my own reality for my ego in the way that every possible situation that occurs is manifested, why is it that interacting with my significant other has more dissagreements and arguments rather than positive, meaningful, loving interactions in which I strive to do with everybody and anything as I began my journey at growing and improving myself? 

For the past couple of years, I have been pushing harder at improving myself in every manner I can including my push to make every interaction positive rather than negative (with significant other at most). That being said, if it so happens I, the universe can manifest what it needs, why isnt the attemps of my existance in this reality more positive than that of negative? 

Thank you in advance for any inquiries. Much love. 

as a soul you are infinite love. You came into this life wanting to experience not just the good times. But the ugly and bad times as well. 

In this way the universe gets to experience all of it's finite possibilities that are a part of infinity.

Don't sweat it. Learn to love and be grateful for negative situations as much as positive ones and through that process, they will make you wiser.

2 hours ago, I Journey said:

For the past couple of years, I have been pushing harder at improving myself in every manner I can including my push to make every interaction positive rather than negative

You can't ever win that game because that kind of good vs bad is dualistic and relative. So no matter how much "good" you create and how much "bad" you avoid, you will always fail.

True Goodness is Absolute, which means it includes the "bad".

The ultimate solution to "bad" stuff is not to avoid it, but to stop seeing it as "bad".

"Bad" is a projection of the ego-mind thanks to its endless desire to survive. So this problem cannot be solved at the level of consciousness you're trying to solve it at.

Absolute Good does not mean that your ego will get everything it wants.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

It is like electricity: if you connect the light bulb only to the positive terminal of the battery, the light bulb won't emit any light. You need the positive and the negative to be connected to form a circuit.

The circuit of existence.

Arc

because your fear is trying to protect you so it frames situations as negative to stop you from doing it eg bungee jumping.

Edited by hyruga

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

You can't ever win that game because that kind of good vs bad is dualistic and relative. So no matter how much "good" you create and how much "bad" you avoid, you will always fail.

True Goodness is Absolute, which means it includes the "bad".

The ultimate solution to "bad" stuff is not to avoid it, but to stop seeing it as "bad".

"Bad" is a projection of the ego-mind thanks to its endless desire to survive. So this problem cannot be solved at the level of consciousness you're trying to solve it at.

Absolute Good does not mean that your ego will get everything it wants.

Do you feel that in your to day to day life   you’ve successfully implemented that understanding for at least 70%?

I’m just curious. Because, even if that 70%, you probably in a blissful state from morning to evening.

Since I’ve asked that question, I’ll be pleased also to know, how do you feel yourself in a broad sense, because of all your work? Is there any metaphors that can give me the notion of your day to day state?

Truly, thank you for the responses.

It's difficult to determine how to navigate such situations that arise as my ego will focus on my imprints of categorizing good vs bad in the dualistic sense as it is my current reality, relatively speaking;)

Hypothetically, If my level of consciousness surpasses this current level that I am at, is it appropriate to say that a "bad" situation (like the one with my significant other) will no longer have value to me but what about the same "bad" situation for them?

Is it safe to say that I would have removed myself from her bubble of consciousness once I have elevated mine? I hope this makes sense to respond. 

18 hours ago, Ar_Senses said:

Do you feel that in your to day to day life   you’ve successfully implemented that understanding for at least 70%?

No. In practice it's very hard to eliminate such judgments and survival habits.

Survival is seriously stubborn.

I’m just curious. Because, even if that 70%, you probably in a blissful state from morning to evening.

No, I'm rarely in a blissful state.

Since I’ve asked that question, I’ll be pleased also to know, how do you feel yourself in a broad sense, because of all your work? Is there any metaphors that can give me the notion of your day to day state?

Some days I feel shitty. It all depends.

There is the spiritual ideal, and then there is your actual life. And they are very different.

You have to be very careful with this goal of bliss and happiness. You're likely yo be disappointed on that front.

19 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

No. In practice it's very hard to eliminate such judgments and survival habits.

Survival is seriously stubborn.

No, I'm rarely in a blissful state.

Some days I feel shitty. It all depends.

There is the spiritual ideal, and then there is your actual life. And they are very different.

You have to be very careful with this goal of bliss and happiness. You're likely yo be disappointed on that front.

Thanks for your answers!

When you usually feel shitty, are you still have an urge to escape that feeling or it’s easy for you to accept it? Which means that you not in a blissful state, but in neutral state, all accepting. 

@Leo Gura Are you able to summon the awakening state through the sheer will at this point or you need to try very hard in order for that to appear?

Just wondering how it works. I've stumbled upon information that even the most enlightened masters are not in the enlightened state 24\7 but they can get into non-dual state in the matter of minutes\seconds if they would like to. I've wondering if you were able to achieve something like that through psychedelic. This stuff is probably is one of the highest Ten Ox Pictures

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

So you're telling us that there is no reward upon reaching the end of the tunnel, or am I misunderstanding something? Maybe you mean there's no bliss at the material level, but at some kind of meta-level there must be bliss and ecstasy to be found, right? If not, then what is it exactly that incentivizes one to move toward God and Love? Doesn't make any sense.

Release me.

@I Journey Your significant other has free will, so not every conversation is going to be what you think you want it to be. Also, what you perceive of as negative may not be bad from another perspective. Finally, not everyone wants you to improve during spiritual development, some want you to stay exactly where you're at so they'll stay comfortable. I hope this all makes sense.

Edited by Nobody_Here

@John Doe i think you want to feel more at peace or to better manage so called "negative" or "bad" situations (because there is no such thing in reality, "good" and "bad").

Maybe try to focus on things that make you feel good and happy. And follow people that live life you want to live. And observe what they do, and see their results, and if you like it, then implement that into your life.

1 hour ago, John Doe said:

So you're telling us that there is no reward upon reaching the end of the tunnel, or am I misunderstanding something? Maybe you mean there's no bliss at the material level, but at some kind of meta-level there must be bliss and ecstasy to be found, right? If not, then what is it exactly that incentivizes one to move toward God and Love? Doesn't make any sense.

Truth is its own reward.

The tunnel is endless.

11 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Some days I feel shitty. It all depends

So even if you have had your deepest awakening you still suffer ? Or still experience strong negative ,shitty ,unpleasant emotions Or feelings? And we cannot escape it?

Edited by John Iverson

On 23.8.2020 at 1:13 AM, I Journey said:

Hello forum,

First post on here of a question I have been asking myself:

If "I" (in the total sense, universe) create my own reality for my ego in the way that every possible situation that occurs is manifested, why is it that interacting with my significant other has more dissagreements and arguments rather than positive, meaningful, loving interactions in which I strive to do with everybody and anything as I began my journey at growing and improving myself? 

For the past couple of years, I have been pushing harder at improving myself in every manner I can including my push to make every interaction positive rather than negative (with significant other at most). That being said, if it so happens I, the universe can manifest what it needs, why isnt the attemps of my existance in this reality more positive than that of negative? 

Thank you in advance for any inquiries. Much love. 

It's because we as creators (or most of us) are not conscious about how creation happens. In reality, we think many thoughts that we don't notice, and we have beliefs that we aren't aware of because we've had them for so long. All of these thoughts create reality, not just the ones that we are aware of.

Time to do shadow work! :)