justfortoday

Do you realize what your EYES are? ?

38 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, peachboy said:

But that's the easiest question!

Life is a game defined by limitation. If you had no limits then you would simply drift back into infinite omniscience. A game cannot function without an antagonist. Otherwise you may as well be back in God-mode.

Now having said that, if you really really really want to make the game a little bit easier, then just as @justfortoday mentioned, you can do so via manifestation.

The key thing is to find that sweet-spot: find out what are acceptable limitations and what are unacceptable limitations and manifest accordingly.

+1

Let thy speech be better then silence, or be silent.

- Pseudo-dionysius 

10 minutes ago, Bulgarianspirit said:

I have had only glimpses of this. The amnesia is strong,but the love is always within.Even when loving someone else the love is always felt within. Btw is my actual self, holding all creation absolutely infinite as leo says? I have never touched that lol.

Ofcourse, infinite possibility ,cause and effect forever in a fractal nature. Your self is GOD.

- Pseudo-dionysius 

Yeah like that in a way, when you die in this world the body releases DMT, because it is gonna let you keep trippin into another reality or back in time in this life, srsly

- Pseudo-dionysius 

This is HEAVEN!? Right here, it is perfect 

- Pseudo-dionysius 

@peachboy thanks! :)

1 hour ago, peachboy said:

No I mean antagonist. All games are defined by an adversarial force that is in counterpoint to the protagonist. I wrote some words about this very topic recently:-

https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/50716-philosophical-reflections-on-pacman/#comment-653258

Nice, I'll have a read

So unpredictability is an example of an acceptable limitation. The spirit of adventure.

Right, I see...helpful examples! 

The problems come when limitations become overwhelming to the point where the dream turns into a nightmare. Therefore you have to the find the sweet spot that sits between acceptable limitations and unacceptable limitations, based around your current incarnation. 

So if I removed the limit of me having bad eyesight, I could manifest 20/20 vision for example?

"Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it" -Rumi

2 hours ago, Bulgarianspirit said:

I look at the whole thing,decide on a life and incarnate?lol

You created your entire life from scratch to finish before you were “born” - then you imagined yourself into existence, creating your parents and their ancestors back in time. You looked at the entirety of your life and decided, yep, I’m gonna jump in.

1 hour ago, Moon said:

@peachboy So if I removed the limit of me having bad eyesight, I could manifest 20/20 vision for example?

Hah good question, and one that I'm having difficulty in answering.

The correct answer is yes. The practical answer is possibly. The only wrong answer is definitely not.

Let me know how you get on! :x

1 hour ago, justfortoday said:

You created your entire life from scratch to finish before you were “born” - then you imagined yourself into existence, creating your parents and their ancestors back in time. You looked at the entirety of your life and decided, yep, I’m gonna jump in.

How did you get to be convinced about this brother :) ?

36 minutes ago, WHO IS said:

How did you get to be convinced about this brother :) ?

Multiple awakenings and realizing god is infinite and outside of time therefore can access any point in time in reality past or future. You created yourself.

I did have it 2 weeks ago.

It is breaking what I have believed in physical itself and anything.

It was that as you explained.

But it now is a thing I really want to ask you since I had that realization. 

What is real?

18 hours ago, danniviemaria said:

I did have it 2 weeks ago.

It is breaking what I have believed in physical itself and anything.

It was that as you explained.

But it now is a thing I really want to ask you since I had that realization. 

What is real?

Nothing is real except Infinite Consciousness.

Everything you experience is consciousness using you like a puppet, or others as well.

23 minutes ago, justfortoday said:

Nothing is real except Infinite Consciousness.

Everything you experience is consciousness using you like a puppet, or others as well.

Why? Because the conciousness is bored maybe?

I am projecting you,you are projecting me, each of us is the centre of the universe. When analyzed these centers inside themselves are empty and it is revealed awareness is looking at itself through these cameras.

19 minutes ago, Bulgarianspirit said:

I am projecting you,you are projecting me, each of us is the centre of the universe. When analyzed these centers inside themselves are empty and it is revealed awareness is looking at itself through these cameras.

You got it almost 100% - the light in your eyes is all that exists. You project others and others project you. These are not cameras. These are VOIDs imagining / projecting. No one is seeing anything. The perception of light just IS.

You are literally walking into the formless void at all times, with no real eyes to see, but ROUND rings of light creating what you see.

Direct being, the only thing real is the current moment.

Next time you go for a walk, pretend you’re walking nowhere. Like you are on a treadmill.

You get it? You’re not moving, the universe or the pure light is moving itself around you, hence things look bigger when close to your “eyes” ?.

You are omnipresent.

Reality has infinite resolution. Try it for a walk. You are in a tunnel that ends at YOU. “Far” stuff is small, “close” stuff is big. This is a projection emanating from you, the void.

We are god, god is pure love.

Edited by justfortoday

But then every finite mind is the void walking through itself... Tbh i have ptsd from my solipsism trips... Depression sets in easily

On 8/22/2020 at 5:07 PM, Bulgarianspirit said:

Logically understanding everyone and everything is me forever and always.... There is nothing to hate. In fact i look at the world and i see insane beauty,creativity joy. Every sound,every image makes me happy if i think about it. My first mushroom trip i was smiling because i was touching the flowers and saying i created you. I felt so much love. Yet my other trips were so dark and depressing. I think thats the real problem. Feeling like an alien in the world results in suffering. Recognizing its you and unconditionally loving everything is the solution i think.(crying as i write this)

How about playing around with neutrality?

Notice, in your post above, you are splitting the world into duality and moralization:

happy = good

smiling = good

joy = good 

creativity = good

flowers = good

creativity = good

dark = bad

suffering = bad

depressing = bad

problem = bad

crying = bad

alien = bad