Megan Alecia

How to seduce a guy through text?

23 posts in this topic

...to not bore him and not be bored myself. Also, how to pick the right guy in terms of standards? 

"We are like the spider. We weave our life and then move along in it. We are like the dreamer who dreams and then lives in the dream. This is true for the entire universe."

-- The Upanishads

Encyclopedia

Even to interact with..seems so difficult and meaningless nowadays for me in this town.

Empty conversations. Fakeness. Lies...and so on. Seems so difficult, specially in social networks when it's all about showing.

I assume you got high standards due to be in here. Got the same issue. Know you worth.

I'd introduce him some self actualized topics you are keen on. Real test to know of he's for you!

@ertopolice How do you quantify one's worth? For example, your own? 

"We are like the spider. We weave our life and then move along in it. We are like the dreamer who dreams and then lives in the dream. This is true for the entire universe."

-- The Upanishads

Encyclopedia

It is not about quantifying I guess, but acting according to your values and vision.

Don't try to seduce a guy over text. It's not a good strategy and it doesn't work.

The only way you could seduce a guy over text is by sending him sexy pictures with you but who does that? :)

You have to go out and analyze regular guys and see how you feel about them. That's how you'll know what type of guy is perfect for you.

There's no other way. Just interact with those who seem interesting to you.

You could even approach guys and ask for their numbers; they'll be surprised and give it to you.

Me on the road less traveled.

Be beautiful, humble, and available. But also be confident of yourself. Act like a princess, and you will become one.

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

I think it's easy to seduce us in general. Unless you act too clingy or too weird, it's a dream come true to be approached by a woman lol. Doesn't matter if it's through text.

don't overthink it. If a guy is into you he will come to you. But also don't do any of the "play hard to get" business.

Be available and show interest when he shows interest. Be genuine. Don't 'try' to seduce him as he will probably pick up on it as neediness.

Simply being yourself will show that you are confident in yourself and love yourself regardless of what you get from the world in return. This quality is extremely hot in males and females.

Edited by Byun Sean

@Byun Sean Top Tip. Be yourself and the right one will come. D0 not force. Do not show neediness. 

Been like that for me during my best times in the past. So focused on my career and goals that I could not see further that that. Now that that's over I kind of feel a neediness to fulfill that part of my ego but it's just that..ego calling. 

On my way into all this..

17 hours ago, Megan Alecia said:

...to not bore him and not be bored myself. Also, how to pick the right guy in terms of standards? 

1st step: Make him go crazy for you (easier in person) 

2nd step: Ignore his texts, make him super needy. 

3rd step: Send small text few and far between, make him feel like a dog chasing a cookie. The rush when he sees a text from you will be there. 

4th step: Now you have him. Tell him to stop texting or calling you, because he's being totally obsessed and creepy.

5th step: Call him out of the blue at night and tell him you've really enjoyed the attention he's given you and you were just trying to see if he will respect your space. Now this push pull has made him want you even more than originally 

Edited by Dodo

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.

On 8/22/2020 at 11:44 PM, Megan Alecia said:

1.What do you want in a guy? That's it 

2. learn attraction (both males and females perspectives)

3.  If you want a not boring guy then meet a guy who's working himself to become better and knows how to attract women wahaha! And knows how to build a relationship haha! It's a challenge! Most guys don't know what they are doing, don't really bother spend time to understand women and improve himself to become the Gift to a girl... that's one of my aim in life

or you could just screen a guy ...

goodluck hehe

Edited by John Iverson

Just have nice and playful conversation. I wouldn't recommend using any games. Games are dangerous because you might seduce incompatible guy.  Act naturally and see how he reacts.

Edited by Username

On 8/22/2020 at 0:39 PM, Megan Alecia said:

@ertopolice How do you quantify one's worth? For example, your own? 

The idea of "worth" is an illusion that the mind creates.

"Ownership" is an illusion.

"Worth" is an illusion.

You can't "own" a man.

And there is no man who has "more worth" than another man.

Edited by Brittany

@Megan Alecia  Just be subtly sexual in your text messages, but not overly overt about. Just drop little hints here and there that convey the possibility that you are open to things turning sexual between you two.

Guys ares simple creatures. Getting a guy excited is the easiest thing in the world. Just send a sexy pic.

guy-on-01.png

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

It depends completely on the kind of man you are talking about. Some of them are easy peasy, a picture is worth a thousand words. The ones that are deeper would value witty and meaningful conversations over showing off your physical appearance. 

I've chatted with hundreds of girls recently and only 5% of them were appealing to me, because they were pretty comfortable in their own skin and gorgeous and flirtatious. others were pretty insecure. insecurities will kill the attraction in texting because you are afraid of the person and how you can attract the person you are afraid of at the same time?

"If you kick me when I'm down, you better pray I don't get up"