Dodo

My Twin Flame?is with another

110 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, Arcangelo said:

@Dodo How old are you? If you say more than 18, I am gonna kill myself!

I am 14, but interested in the timeless. Please don't pull the trigger! xD Time is an illusion, it's about how you feel 

Edited by Dodo

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.

2 hours ago, Roy said:

I want to empathize with you, but from what you've posted it's very easy to gather you have a severe issue with attachment. I had the same problem to a lesser degree before.

You need to sit on this and look at why you really feel this way so easily about someone, and what you are lacking that is feeding this feeling. Once you find that out, work on yourself and turn yourself into a person who is not dependent on having anyone else.

Even the idea of having a "soul-mate" and "twin-flame" is a very naive, warped, and selfish way to view the world. There is no such thing or destiny that there is a perfect flawless person out there for you, every idea you have in your head about that are thought stories your mind is making up to fill the holes in yourself. There are probably millions of partners you could have that would check all those boxes for you and make you happy.

But you have to accept ultimately we are all alone, a life partner or "twin-flame" is merely another alone person that you come together and SHARE things with. It is not a pre-determined bond.

I don't know if people here that are handwaving away twin flames are just those who haven't yet met them, but I can say with a high degree of certainty that when you meet your twin flame you will know. 

Even that one meeting with her was such a powerful event, it has made me look at my life from a whole different perspective and things are just flowing. the lessons are coming left and right I am learning so much as a result of meeting this angel. 

Definitely the Universe put this in place to help with my spiritual evolution and to make me sort out some things in my life that are destructive / spiritual leaks 

Edited by Dodo

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.

On 21/08/2020 at 2:33 PM, Galyna said:

Your twin flame won't allow your suffering, won't call you mad.

The connection is magical, there is no ego on the way, only compassion and deep love.

IF you wanna go very far, call @Nahm, he will tell you there is no such concept as soulmate or twin flame. :)

Good news, this is not your woman and I am sorry I do not have time to elaborate.

Bad news: illusion hurts, I know...it is hard to drop what you think is so awesome. 

I think she is the woman for me, and love doesnt always have to show in the form where we are together. The universe is teaching me true Love, the love where you have to let go, rather than grasp at something. I am a very clingy person in relationships usually, when I really have feelings for a girl, I sometimes even treat them as objects, very prized possession... The universe is teaching me lessons, I let it happen. She is my twin flame, just because she was made for me, doesnt mean I will end up with her. Or I might end up with her when we are 40-50..  Nobody knows

On 21/08/2020 at 0:03 AM, Keyhole said:

There is no such thing as twin flame. Simply let it go, all of these experiences are to show you where you need to grow. Being betrayed is what opens up your heart. Feel into it.

I have had twin flame experiences with many people and it is because you have an archetype.  But you don't have one individual person that is right for you. 

I've been there before especially when there are synchronicities it can be really confusing, but the point of a soulmate connection is that both will mutually see this in the other person. if they can't see it in you to then it's one-sided and it isn't the real thing it's just your karma.

fortunately you can work on that and eventually you will find the real thing and I hope that you do, good luck

Thanks, I understand what you're saying, but for now I haven't met anyone like her. Except maybe the 4 year long girlfriend I had, who had the same green eyes as her and we were closer than close until she cheated xD This girl now felt like an upgraded version of my earlier very serious girlfriend that I wanted to spend the rest of my life with. Maybe she was also my tf, but the thing is they are rare jewels. I think the universe is giving me a reason to improve my life situation, because I've been ignoring many things. Smart Universe, it worked. 

I went on a natural nofap after meeting this girl, while usually I was pretty addicted to sexual release, this girl made me not desire this meaningless release and actually save my sexual energy. Now I'm listening to one guy - Gabe Dawg who is absolutely amazing... Resonates very well with me. He is a bit like Leo and I really see what the benefits of semen retention would bring into my life. But this girl basically made me do it before even having the research on the matter. 

And like this nofap thing really has some serious effects, I had one other girl try to hook up with me almost instantly as I stopped ejaculating. I didn't know that I was doing it, like I wasnt nofapping to get this effect, but it just happened. Wish it was my TF though, altho this other girl claims she is born on the same date as me, but I think it's just a trick to get in my pants - she didn't verify :D 

Edited by Dodo

4 hours ago, Dodo said:

The universe is teaching me true Love, the love where you have to let go, rather than grasp at something.

This is a healthy lesson to learn. At your age, I was far from learning it, so props to you! 

Be careful with this tf idea though. As you noticed, most of us got the vibe of neediness and obsession from your posts. It's easy to believe you've met your twin flame when you get attached to a person who you feel "gets you". 

Especially at your age, people usually don't have a lot of experience with romantic relationships. This can lead to you feeling that the first person with whom you connect is "the one". 

Whatever you do, respect her signals for you to back off and her boundaries. If you don't you will suffer even more and can get into legal trouble.

16 minutes ago, Farnaby said:

This is a healthy lesson to learn. At your age, I was far from learning it, so props to you! 

Be careful with this tf idea though. As you noticed, most of us got the vibe of neediness and obsession from your posts. It's easy to believe you've met your twin flame when you get attached to a person who you feel "gets you". 

Especially at your age, people usually don't have a lot of experience with romantic relationships. This can lead to you feeling that the first person with whom you connect is "the one". 

Whatever you do, respect her signals for you to back off and her boundaries. If you don't you will suffer even more and can get into legal trouble.

Btw I am not 14, I was just joking with the other user so that he doesnt pull the trigger :D I'm double that. But since we sleep half our life I am pretty much 14 yeah...

Yeah of course you see neediness, because it's there. If you were there in my shoes you would know how perfect we were together, we were so complementary to each other. The missing piece to my puzzle as a male (not as awareness). My male identity is the needy one, the wider awareness is still there observing that one also, so it's not like I don't have space from that neediness.

PS: I have let go and given her the space she wants. But that doesn't stop thoughts about her to flood my awareness constantly, and also these strong feelings I have for her,even the negative ones about not being able to meet her, I use to fuel activities throughout the day. These help me push myself to the next level and do things I would not be able to before. This girl is like a superpower

Edited by Dodo

10 hours ago, Dodo said:

She is my twin flame, just because she was made for me, doesnt mean I will end up with her.

If the person does not feel the same, then they are not your twin flame. That's the point if you read what I've sent you. It should be reciprocal because it enriches both people mentally and physically, when it is only one way, the potential will never be fully realized. 

But you are right, maybe she does not realize it yet, who knows, you will see in the future. 

Good luck and hope you feel better. 

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

4 hours ago, Galyna said:

If the person does not feel the same, then they are not your twin flame. That's the point if you read what I've sent you. It should be reciprocal because it enriches both people mentally and physically, when it is only one way, the potential will never be fully realized. 

But you are right, maybe she does not realize it yet, who knows, you will see in the future. 

But it was reciprocal. For the short time we were together we were very drawn to each other and very close... Its not that black and white. She might be afraid to go with the zoro character she just met in the park. Sometimes strong feelings can also scare us. She shared with me she is in deep depression and she drinks a lot. 

17 hours ago, Dodo said:

I am 14, but interested in the timeless. Please don't pull the trigger! xD Time is an illusion, it's about how you feel 

Thank God! You saved my life!

Just like Nahm said: the price of youth...

12 hours ago, Dodo said:

Btw I am not 14, I was just joking with the other user so that he doesnt pull the trigger :D I'm double that.

@Arcangelo

I believe TFs are real thing. I've seen mine when she was like 5-7 yo and there was something magical about her. At first I thought "what is wrong with this girl?" :D She seemed perfect and made me wish to get her know when she will be older. Then 10 years later I was able to see her again and I felt that trippy vibe too. I'm in contact with her. Connection is extremly strong and hard to handle.

I feel your pain. I know that it feels like without your twin you have no reason to exist. In my case there are other problems. She is very passive in her approach and it makes hard to make any progress.

I can't give you any direct advice but here my observations what people are doing wrong:

- Too much rush. If you are too pushy it might work for a short while but that it will repel. Females often think that sleeping with twin is a good idea because it will bring him closer. In reality male will often become scared of connection. What I thing would work the best wold be coming closer and closer but not too fast - avoid who backlash.

What I did was saying that I have always wished to have a best friend like her. Confessing love early on forces to react in some way. Indirect communication is less risky. However you can go too far with that (like I do..).

- Putting expectations on a twin. Again, if you are too straight about what you think and want you leave no room for your twin. Either they do what you want or not.

- Again expectations. You shouldn't assume underlying motives under their actions. It is very easy to confuse signs of disinterest and extreme attraction. Don't assume that your TF should act in a certain way.

Exaple: my TF red my message instantly but didn't respond to my question. I felt bad about that and I thought that she was unhappy about my lack of communication (??) One day later she replied. My guess is that she wanted to respond with something interesting and she needed some time to be able to do that.

In your case your TF said that you are psychopath and she doesn't want you to message or call her. Her emotions must be intense because if she was indifferent she wouldn't have such a strong reaction.

- Being distracted. Some people start other relationship and one our both twins are then married which makes things complicated.

Your twin isn't stable at the moment so chances that her relationship will last are rather low.

What I would suggest is trying to infect her mind ;D ;D ;D You can send her funny cats videos every week. It will seem harmless to her (and her bf too) but it has positive association.. and what is more important: every thime she sees a cat she thinks about you :ph34r:

Edited by Username

34 minutes ago, Florian said:

Time to end it. It's been a wild ride but I finally I gave up any hope I had on humanity. Bye guys it's been a pleasure.

Arc

10 hours ago, Username said:

I believe TFs are real thing. I've seen mine when she was like 5-7 yo and there was something magical about her. At first I thought "what is wrong with this girl?" :D She seemed perfect and made me wish to get her know when she will be older. Then 10 years later I was able to see her again and I felt that trippy vibe too. I'm in contact with her. Connection is extremly strong and hard to handle.

I feel your pain. I know that it feels like without your twin you have no reason to exist. In my case there are other problems. She is very passive in her approach and it makes hard to make any progress.

I can't give you any direct advice but here my observations what people are doing wrong:

- Too much rush. If you are too pushy it might work for a short while but that it will repel. Females often think that sleeping with twin is a good idea because it will bring him closer. In reality male will often become scared of connection. What I thing would work the best wold be coming closer and closer but not too fast - avoid who backlash.

What I did was saying that I have always wished to have a best friend like her. Confessing love early on forces to react in some way. Indirect communication is less risky. However you can go too far with that (like I do..).

- Putting expectations on a twin. Again, if you are too straight about what you think and want you leave no room for your twin. Either they do what you want or not.

- Again expectations. You shouldn't assume underlying motives under their actions. It is very easy to confuse signs of disinterest and extreme attraction. Don't assume that your TF should act in a certain way.

Exaple: my TF red my message instantly but didn't respond to my question. I felt bad about that and I thought that she was unhappy about my lack of communication (??) One day later she replied. My guess is that she wanted to respond with something interesting and she needed some time to be able to do that.

In your case your TF said that you are psychopath and she doesn't want you to message or call her. Her emotions must be intense because if she was indifferent she wouldn't have such a strong reaction.

- Being distracted. Some people start other relationship and one our both twins are then married which makes things complicated.

Your twin isn't stable at the moment so chances that her relationship will last are rather low.

What I would suggest is trying to infect her mind ;D ;D ;D You can send her funny cats videos every week. It will seem harmless to her (and her bf too) but it has positive association.. and what is more important: every thime she sees a cat she thinks about you :ph34r:

Thanks for the reply. I have already come to terms really that I will never be with her. If the opposite happens, it will be a surprise for me that I'm not expecting. Expectations are a losing game, because I'm not in control here.

I'm letting go and trying to use this energy for self growth and improvement, so I can wow her when we meet in 10-20-30 years time. Yeahh... Even when she is old and grey :)) 

Unfortunately I wont be sending her ccat videos, as that would mean I overstep my boundaries. She wants no contact.  She will phone me if she so desires. I don't have control and don't really want to manipulate her. 

I am taking the selfless route, yesterday I cleaned up the beer cans from the place where they hang out with her bf. It was full of candles and beercans, so I wanted to improve the atmosphere a bit for their next time. 

To be honest, guy with guitar ? will make her happier than a guy who is in process if letting go of egoic identity. 

10 hours ago, Arcangelo said:

Time to end it. It's been a wild ride but I finally I gave up any hope I had on humanity. Bye guys it's been a pleasure.

Arc

Bro!! I am two 14 year old selves glued together, don't do it!! ? 

On 2020-08-20 at 7:23 AM, Dodo said:

I just wanted to share my experience of finding the love of my life and subsequently getting another lesson in why not to believe in miracles. I had just started to believe,  because it seemed she felt the same way for me. But now two weeks later she doesn't want me to text or call her. She has a boyfriend.

Tears stream down, because she is my perfect reflection in this world. I love her. The synchronicities between us are out of this world. We even came into this Earth just 10 days apart and the moment I saw her, before even speaking to her, i told my friend that this girl is my future wife.

I want to be better, to deserve her. If even my reflection prefers to be with someone else, then I really am in trouble. I love her,  and we have only ever met one time.

We spoke 2 hours on the phone, she thibks im a psychopath that wants to kill her. She doesn't believe we have so many things in common so thinks im lying about everything.  

What does it matter though,  she's fucking some guy who plays the guitar. I have never stood a chance. My world is about to end and the pain stings so much. This girl is perfection in my eyes. I do hope she finds happiness. She shared with me that she is depressed. 

I don't know if you still stuggle with this but I went thourgh the same thing at pretty much the same time ( like 2 months ago). I know how it feels... the mirror soul, your reflektion choosing someone else. It feels like all hope is gone cause the one person who was meant for you don't love you.

Here is the thing though, she is most likely not your twin flame ( if that even exsist). She is a karmic relationship. Your Ego is familiar with her energies from a past life. ( if that's what you want to belive atleast).

Here is the solution; you need to take back your worth. SHE WON'T FULLFILL YOU. She is not your savior or your second half. You need to find someone who loves you, and if she don't love you for you, then she is garbage either way. Than she is not worth your time.

Cut her out from your life ( I know you don't want too, but you need to take back your control). You have your life to live, don't sell it to someone who don't see the value in you. You got this man!

"Sometimes when it's dark - we have to be the light in our own tunnel"

50 minutes ago, SamC said:

I don't know if you still stuggle with this but I went thourgh the same thing at pretty much the same time ( like 2 months ago). I know how it feels... the mirror soul, your reflektion choosing someone else. It feels like all hope is gone cause the one person who was meant for you don't love you.

Here is the thing though, she is most likely not your twin flame ( if that even exsist). She is a karmic relationship. Your Ego is familiar with her energies from a past life. ( if that's what you want to belive atleast).

Here is the solution; you need to take back your worth. SHE WON'T FULLFILL YOU. She is not your savior or your second half. You need to find someone who loves you, and if she don't love you for you, then she is garbage either way. Than she is not worth your time.

Cut her out from your life ( I know you don't want too, but you need to take back your control). You have your life to live, don't sell it to someone who don't see the value in you. You got this man!

@SamC Yes, I have a strong intuition (spirit inferred) that she was my wife in my past life. True love, we came here to be together, but I went on the wrong path. I CAN SEE that if I stuck to the right path, I would be with her right now and have a family. But enlightenment is cool too!

I have let her go, true love is totally detatched. But I never really knew for certain that she is with someone else. Girls sometimes lie about having a boyfriend just to wake you up. 

To find the Eternal love within one's own self and to create space for her in his life. Without ambushing her and forcing it to happen. 

I can trully say this girl is my twin flame and that's why I don't need to be with her. Her highest nature is not to seduce me, it is to unite me with source. She has done just that, she put me on the right path. 

Edited by Dodo

@SamC Also she's allowed to date other people its not like if she's my twin she can't sleep with someone else. 

I have some stuff I'm clearing. Brahmacharya is the way.

Edited by Dodo

@Dodo check out this video by goldraytwinflames:

Mel is one of my favorite youtubers and J’s the only source on twin flames that is not full of fluff.  Helps me a ton.   

On 8/23/2020 at 7:39 AM, Galyna said:

That’s actually not true.  Twin flames are just a fancy label for a soul to soul connection.  You can have a soul to soul connection with anyone really.  A twin flame is meant to come into your life to cause a shift in yourself.  The reason why someone’s twin flame may not feel the same way is because they have the wrong outlook about that person.

Edited by Thestarguitarist14

7 hours ago, Dodo said:

@SamC Also she's allowed to date other people its not like if she's my twin she can't sleep with someone else. 

I have some stuff I'm clearing. Brahmacharya is the way.

https://www.healthline.com/health/healthy-sex/karmic-relationship

Read this article if you're interested. I meet my " Twinflame" last year but then she got a boyfriend. Same situation - I thought she would come back. We had crazy connection and synchronize.  We could just look into eachothera eyes for minutes while  being silent and communicate without talking. When you're in love  ( especially karmatic in love) you decive yourself - that's what I did. Read the article and draw your own conclusions. Maybe she is, Idk but maybe she is not. Be open to both possibilities!

"Sometimes when it's dark - we have to be the light in our own tunnel"

22 hours ago, Thestarguitarist14 said:

That’s actually not true.  Twin flames are just a fancy label for a soul to soul connection.  You can have a soul to soul connection with anyone really.  A twin flame is meant to come into your life to cause a shift in yourself.  The reason why someone’s twin flame may not feel the same way is because they have the wrong outlook about that person.

Okay, I need to explore this topic better. There is a difference between a twin flame and a soulmate. But to satisfy a twin flame "rule" they have to have a huge passion and attraction. Read about it. 

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"