Dodo

My Twin Flame?is with another

110 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Hello from Russia said:

@Dodo But in my experience 99.999% people experience something that you describe. Who knows tho

That means it is probably true. Truth becomes cliche when repeated many times maybe? 

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

According to youtuber new world allstar Peace (falling out of love) is 'superior' to passion (being in love).

???????

@Dodo Thinking that out of 7 billion ppl on this planet, there is only one perfect match for you is quite an assumption. Besides, you don't know each other that well yet, never lived together, so you don't know what she's like on a day to day basis, etc. So instead of looking for 'the one', how about becoming 'the one' for someone else? ;):)

7 minutes ago, Natasha said:

@Dodo Thinking that out of 7 billion ppl on this planet, there is only one perfect match for you is quite an assumption. Besides, you don't know each other that well yet, never lived together, so you don't know what she's like on a day to day basis, etc. So instead of looking for 'the one', how about becoming 'the one' for someone else? ;):)

Haha! Yes, but the romantic in me feels that by giving that much importance to a girl makes the love so deep and stuff, bigger than the impossible odds. So miraculous, that why not be one in 7 billion? Why not one in 7 trillion? What about 1 in infinity...?

*oneness intensifies*

Edited by Dodo

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

Just now, Dodo said:

Haha! Yes, but the romantic in me feels that by giving that much importance to a girl makes the love so deep and stuff, bigger than the impossible odds. So miraculous, that why not be one in 7 billion? Why not one in 7 trillion? What about 1 in infinity...?

*oneness intensifies*

Does she also feel the same about you? You know it's not about rejection, it's about selection. 

Also, she's not universally 'special', if she was all 7 billion ppl would be pining after her, but that's not the case 9_9;)

You have to remember, all are twin flames are your highest vibrational match.  Therefore you can have more than once twin flame.  This whole one soul in two bodies is nonsense.  Think about it.  Why would any soul in their right mind only desire to be in two bodies?  You got another twin flame coming towards.  Just got to do the inner work and allow.

Edited by Thestarguitarist14

I did his course and he says don't speak to your twin flame until you are both at Peace.

Edited by Proserpina

???????

@Galyna

On 21/08/2020 at 11:59 PM, Galyna said:

I know, you want me to drop the idea that there is a special person for me there in this universe, aka my twin flame, and switch my attention inward.

How can I drop something that is so dear to for my identity (my long-term belief which I stated above)...so how can I drop it since I have never been on that side of the river? 

another side of the river here is Enlightenment and the realization of my true nature. 

of course ego wants to hold it tight,  since it does not know any better.

My guess is the twin flame is phenomenon is inundated with more people who think they found their twin flame than people who actually found it and lived happily ever after.

I do believe in happily ever after's but not on a rocky intellectual foundation as part of yang aspect, too much yin, which is typical of an external locus of control and codependency in relationships is like a heart openly stepping into a sword they believe to be their saving grace. 

You can't be looking for a relationship to save you. The more our hearts have been hurt and not healed is the more our minds will entertain delusion. That's a nasty recipe in the context of denial - no ones going to hold out their hand as you're backing into the quicksand, move forward slightly look behind you, yep now you see it, now keep walking away from it but mind accidental backwards step. Okay that's all there is to it folks.

I think there's a Jungian aspect to this "twin flame" thing though, not at all to give it credence and I mean that seriously so work on continuing to dampen those phantoms in the brain as they'll likely continue to try and persist whenever they get positive reinforcement.... And now by the way they'll be stuck there for a while through intermittent reinforcement so watch out for that as well...  What I mean by my comment is that a person feels such a strong connection because they've struck them subconsciously, there is something about the person that the person is meant integrate on a subconscious level more than it is a sign they're meant to be together. It's the same phenomenon you experience when you greatly admire someone, you "want to be like them", in the case of the twin flame you may not "want to be like them" in fact its often the pulling to "want to be with them" but rather what that's for is for you to integrate them as a human being in your psyche so you properly learn about their existence and use that as a part of your development. If you can concentrate on what they're meant to teach you, not through interaction but just by the understanding they've allowed you to get to know about them, you'll be able to use them as a source of learning rather than what they'd inevitably likely be, just statistically speaking, a source for pain. 

So seek to understand this person, again not through interaction of any kind, just your memories, seek to integrate what you've come to learn about them and in doing so about yourself. What are their strengths? What are their weaknesses? How can you avoid their weaknesses? How can you move to more of their strengths if that's applicable? Etc. etc

Edited by Origins

If you're such twin flames would you let her pee and shit in your mouth? 

That'll hopefully bring you back to reality. Start creating some fucking boundaries. Shit. You've got no boundaries bro.

Here's some ideas for you - you gotta get your act together man. There's a yin and yang aspect to life, this is the yang you gotta work on. And don't follow my ideas, use everyone's contribution so far to inspire yourself towards creating a boundaried life, creation always has boundaries man: