Dodo

My Twin Flame?is with another

110 posts in this topic

I just wanted to share my experience of finding the love of my life and subsequently getting another lesson in why not to believe in miracles. I had just started to believe,  because it seemed she felt the same way for me. But now two weeks later she doesn't want me to text or call her. She has a boyfriend.

Tears stream down, because she is my perfect reflection in this world. I love her. The synchronicities between us are out of this world. We even came into this Earth just 10 days apart and the moment I saw her, before even speaking to her, i told my friend that this girl is my future wife.

I want to be better, to deserve her. If even my reflection prefers to be with someone else, then I really am in trouble. I love her,  and we have only ever met one time.

We spoke 2 hours on the phone, she thibks im a psychopath that wants to kill her. She doesn't believe we have so many things in common so thinks im lying about everything.  

What does it matter though,  she's fucking some guy who plays the guitar. I have never stood a chance. My world is about to end and the pain stings so much. This girl is perfection in my eyes. I do hope she finds happiness. She shared with me that she is depressed. 

Edited by Dodo

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

Hey man, i just want to tell you, your tremendous value is on the tip of your nose, just need to put little more attention to yourself and face the emotions and loneliness.

These things get pretty delusional very fast, so you have to ley it sort out and it will hurt for a while.

For that very reason, meditation is really handy for that, you develop an ability to reduce the amount of fantasies and its easier to let go of everything and enjoy your life, really i mean this.

Good luck further on! Peace.

2 minutes ago, Applegarden said:

Hey man, i just want to tell you, your tremendous value is on the tip of your nose, just need to put little more attention to yourself and face the emotions and loneliness.

These things get pretty delusional very fast, so you have to ley it sort out and it will hurt for a while.

For that very reason, meditation is really handy for that, you develop an ability to reduce the amount of fantasies and its easier to let go of everything and enjoy your life, really i mean this.

Good luck further on! Peace.

Thanks I agree. In meditation, using Leo's techniques, I reach states where I really let go, allow and surrender. It feels like I'm flying and all sensations are just there, I am not even human then. 

But I find it hard to reconcile this state of utter not-giving-a-fuckery and the state when I re-appear as a human with my wants and desires. Especially this deep desire to be with my twin flame, which I can't even consider egoic. She makes me want to be a better being and has already supercharged my practice and waking up process.

My meditations really go deeper now, because it's like she increased my fire by meeting me and touching me, that one time. I guess reality is Oneness, so I shouldn't expect to see her twice? Heh

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

Keep resting in restful awareness. It is possible to do it troughout the day. All the excuses, projected conflicts and emotional inertia and even feeling ill in the body will fall into the background and the deep sielence and bliss will come more and more foreground.

I think letting go of her is the best option, since she gas a bf. There is just no real good outcome. It is great that she made you feel ecstatic and it also means you can feel that way without anybody, and you wouldn't even have to rely on anybody or have to go trough any algorithm to get that high for a while you know. 

In my opinion life will not end in this lifetime so if you really want something, at some point in creation, it will come true for you to enjoy. But you have to sustain yourself so i advise to unclutch, it will acctually increade your capacity to enjoy life whatsoever.

Also notice how you can really live without that desire when it shakes you, and you can still aspire that, but more like in moderation and after self-exploration.

With romantic desires there is so much delusion and projection in it. People constantly do stupid things in the name of love and get destroyed e.c.t.

My point is that you are important part of YOUR life.

19 hours ago, Dodo said:

I love her,  and we have only ever met one time.

Dude!

On 20.8.2020. at 7:23 AM, Dodo said:

I love her,  and we have only ever met one time.

What da....

(It's just time to stop being monumental donkey too. End of exaile)

stop chasing and turn inward and do your own spiritual work. If she really is your twin flame the universe will bring you two together when you both are ready.

Look up "runner chaser dynamic twin flames" on youtube. You might find some useful stuff there.

9 hours ago, Arcangelo said:

Dude!

We both felt that we know each other for a long time. Like almost as if we were know each other from before we were born on Earth. Can't explain. It was like we met in the eternal space outside of time, rather than in a small section on the timeline like it seems from the human perspective. 

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

5 hours ago, Byun Sean said:

stop chasing and turn inward and do your own spiritual work. If she really is your twin flame the universe will bring you two together when you both are ready.

Look up "runner chaser dynamic twin flames" on youtube. You might find some useful stuff there.

She thinks Im a psychopath, so I guess she is the runner now lol

But anyway Russel Brand got my back as well with this new video 

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

On 8/20/2020 at 0:23 AM, Dodo said:

My world is about to end and the pain stings so much. This girl is perfection in my eyes. I do hope she finds happiness. She shared with me that she is depressed. 

Your twin flame won't allow your suffering, won't call you mad.

The connection is magical, there is no ego on the way, only compassion and deep love.

IF you wanna go very far, call @Nahm, he will tell you there is no such concept as soulmate or twin flame. :)

Good news, this is not your woman and I am sorry I do not have time to elaborate.

Bad news: illusion hurts, I know...it is hard to drop what you think is so awesome. 

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

Your woman will make you lose your hair or mind or you will do that to her?! 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

Mind says there is relative & absolute love, while the heart suffers the crusade. A worthwhile right of passage, the price of youth is. There is little else to do. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

3 minutes ago, Nahm said:

Mind says there is relative & absolute love, while the heart suffers the crusade. A worthwhile right of passage, the price of youth is. There is little else to do. 

I know, you want me to drop the idea that there is a special person for me there in this universe, aka my twin flame, and switch my attention inward.

How can I drop something that is so dear to for my identity (my long-term belief which I stated above)...so how can I drop it since I have never been on that side of the river? 

another side of the river here is Enlightenment and the realization of my true nature. 

of course ego wants to hold it tight,  since it does not know any better.

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

18 minutes ago, Galyna said:

I know, you want me to drop the idea that there is a special person for me there in this universe, aka my twin flame, and switch my attention inward.

What other people think & want, is what you think other people think & want. A valid occasion to tell people what they think & want never actually arises, but is a perpetual opportunity for peace & silence, listening & understanding, compassion & deeper knowing of Self, awareness of reaction. 

How can I drop something that is so dear to for my identity (my long-term belief which I stated above)...so how can I drop it since I have never been on that side of the river? 

Recognizing a belief is enough. Consider the difference between a belief and the truth. 

another side of the river here is Enlightenment and the realization of my true nature. 

of course ego wants to hold it tight,  since it does not know any better.

The river is belief. The actuality of all rivers is the real-I-zation, your true nature. You are ‘the stuff’ rivers are ‘made of’. You are the getting swept away in them too. A no lose situation; ocean indeed appears to be rivers.  

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

What is wrong with you?

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

Yep, it sucks to develop a strong attachment to someone only to find out that person doesn't want to be with you. 

It hurts a lot. Chasing her is an attempt to not feel that pain by trying to fulfill your fantasy but it will only make things worse. No one likes being chased in a needy way and you can even face legal problems. 

Be careful with all these soulmate, twin flame and all concepts in general. It's easy to develop obsessions and delusions if your emotions latch onto these concepts. 

I think therapy would benefit you a lot by helping you navigate this pain without acting out and also by helping you improve your self-esteem. 

Good luck!

I want to empathize with you, but from what you've posted it's very easy to gather you have a severe issue with attachment. I had the same problem to a lesser degree before.

You need to sit on this and look at why you really feel this way so easily about someone, and what you are lacking that is feeding this feeling. Once you find that out, work on yourself and turn yourself into a person who is not dependent on having anyone else.

Even the idea of having a "soul-mate" and "twin-flame" is a very naive, warped, and selfish way to view the world. There is no such thing or destiny that there is a perfect flawless person out there for you, every idea you have in your head about that are thought stories your mind is making up to fill the holes in yourself. There are probably millions of partners you could have that would check all those boxes for you and make you happy.

But you have to accept ultimately we are all alone, a life partner or "twin-flame" is merely another alone person that you come together and SHARE things with. It is not a pre-determined bond.

hrhrhtewgfegege