Dodo

My Twin Flame?is with another

110 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Galyna said:

Okay, I need to explore this topic better. There is a difference between a twin flame and a soulmate. But to satisfy a twin flame "rule" they have to have a huge passion and attraction. Read about it. 

You can have huge passion and attraction for someone and hide it.  It’s called the “runner/chaser dynamic.  I will give an example.  I was starting to see this woman who I would label as a “soulmate” and we could have had the twin flame experience with each other.  It was obvious that there was huge passion and attraction.  But, she is in a relationship and for whatever other reasons, she decided to start playing games, trying to put me into the chaser role.  I tapped out.

The label does not mean anything.  But I will say that twin flames often tend to get together and have a “mission” to do some kind of work to advance society while soulmates are just two people who have a strong soul to soul connection and play house.

1 hour ago, Thestarguitarist14 said:

while soulmates are just two people who have a strong soul to soul connection and play house.

There is more to it as per my reading. 

But thank you for the feedback. I also read that twin flames are destined to separate at one point in their lives. 

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

@GalynaThese folks would offer some good perspectives i imagine, long video but bet it's worth the time

Edited by DrewNows

13 minutes ago, Galyna said:

There is more to it as per my reading. 

But thank you for the feedback. I also read that twin flames are destined to separate at one point in their lives. 

You are just reading fluff.  Check out goldraytwinflames on YouTube.  He is a 76 year old man who has been in union with his twin flame for years.  Best source for twin flames and soulmate info.

Also, no one is “destined” to separate.  Separation is a result of one of the parties hanging onto the old relationship paradigm.

8 minutes ago, DrewNows said:

These folks would offer some good perspectives i imagine

Fuck that.  Those people are full of fluff.  Watch this guy:

7 minutes ago, Keyhole said:

I gave the actual definition of what this dynamic is, but most of y'all are willingly ignorant to the point where it is a bit laughable.  On top of this, some of you are fueling this kids delusions about this woman, WHO WANTS NOTHING TO DO WITH HIM AND THINKS HE IS A PSYCHOPATH, which is irresponsible and unhealthy.   You all have no way of knowing if these people are "twin flames", do you?
Some of you here are codependent and haven't even worked through it or admitted it to yourselves that you are using this dynamic as a way to further a codependent mental illness.

SMH.

?

If someone says that they have found their twin flame (btw, you can have more than one) who is anyone to say otherwise?  

Besides the label does not mean anything.  He probably just met a woman with whom he has a strong soul to soul connection with.  That happens everyday.  Could be a twin flame.  Who knows.

It sounds to me that you are trapped inside the old relationship paradigm.  How is that working for you?

4 minutes ago, Keyhole said:

@Thestarguitarist14 Don't bullshit other people here.  The woman doesn't want a relationship with him.  Stop giving bad advice, and don't turn it around on me I have no time for it. You will not turn this around on me when what you are doing is not only wrong, but also misinformed and perpetrates delusion.

Someone is getting into their ego.

First off, just because she is resisting him does not mean that she is not attracted to him.  She may not want a relationship with him.  But that is not to say that there is nothing between the two.  It’s sheer arrogance to say otherwise.

Secondly, you appear to be very close minded.  Jaded too.  Odd.  Women are usually the ones that go crazy for the twin flames stuff.  I suggest you watch Leo’s videos on open mindedness.  Perhaps you will feel better.

Edited by Thestarguitarist14

@Keyhole Me thinks thou doth protest too much.

Go ahead.  Report me.  I am not saying anything that is un true.  This is common knowledge that has been experienced by many people, including myself.  It is hilarious how you are projecting so much, mentioning cult dynamic (then what is actualized.org) or perpetuating stalking (no one is doing that, in fact, if I were him I would move on).  

And no shit, no means no.  Again, your psychological projection is showing.

Just because it threatens your belief system does not mean I should back down.  

Edited by Thestarguitarist14

@Thestarguitarist14 sounds like you’re full of fluff xD 

sometimes people need fluff to allow them to come up with their own meanings/understanding and not adopt the wisdom of another, it’s just not the same 

the realizations can be part of the path, not getting all  answers before ready...they will only become roadblocks 

Edited by DrewNows

3 minutes ago, DrewNows said:

@Thestarguitarist14 sounds like you’re full of fluff xD 

sometimes people need fluff to allow them to come up with their own meanings/understanding and not adopt the wisdom of another, it’s just not the same 

the realizations can be part of the path, not getting all  answers before ready...they will only become roadblocks 

What a joke.

16 minutes ago, Thestarguitarist14 said:

What a joke.

That’s the point xD 

22 minutes ago, DrewNows said:

That’s the point xD 

Then why is no one but you laughing?  

While I hear what you are saying, no one is saying to adopt someone else’s beliefs.  But I will say that most people have very limiting belief systems and within the twin flame community a ton of people get stuck for years.  I have heard stories like a woman who put up with a guy for 15 years who was terrible to her and ended up in prison because he was her twin flame and was told that she could only have one.  Or if a guy who could not let go of a woman who was his twin flame, despite not speaking with her for 15 years.  Or even worse, people remaining in relationships that they do not like because they believe that it is a karmic contract.

Give me a break.

@Keyhole The mistake that OP made was acting too fast and too intensely. Maybe she is attracted but she had to cut him off because she was already getting into relationship. Being attracted is a good reason to act this way, because it's thretening her relationship. She was forced to make a decision.

I think Twin Flame term isn't entirely true as anything else. We are constructing our reality and unconsciously attract people that match us. If we are interested in procreation we find a partner who we can have kids with etc. If we are developed enough (heart chakra awakening??) we might attract TF. TF is a person we can love unconditionally. I suspect that we always get what we really want. Sometimes we want stupid things and we also get them. ^_^

4 minutes ago, Thestarguitarist14 said:

Then why is no one but you laughing?  

Now you’re missing the point 

19 minutes ago, Thestarguitarist14 said:

While I hear what you are saying, no one is saying to adopt someone else’s beliefs.  But I will say that most people have very limiting belief systems and within the twin flame community a ton of people get stuck for years.  I have heard stories like a woman who put up with a guy for 15 years who was terrible to her and ended up in prison because he was her twin flame and was told that she could only have one.  Or if a guy who could not let go of a woman who was his twin flame, despite not speaking with her for 15 years.  Or even worse, people remaining in relationships that they do not like because they believe that it is a karmic contract.

My mind doesn’t need this ?

5 minutes ago, Thestarguitarist14 said:

Give me a break.

Take one, I’ll take one too ?

On 19/09/2020 at 5:22 PM, Thestarguitarist14 said:

That’s actually not true.  Twin flames are just a fancy label for a soul to soul connection.  You can have a soul to soul connection with anyone really.  A twin flame is meant to come into your life to cause a shift in yourself.  The reason why someone’s twin flame may not feel the same way is because they have the wrong outlook about that person.

5 hours ago, Galyna said:

Okay, I need to explore this topic better. There is a difference between a twin flame and a soulmate. But to satisfy a twin flame "rule" they have to have a huge passion and attraction. Read about it. 

I want to mention that me and this girl have a strong passion and attraction for each other. But unfortunately I am not evolved spiritually enough to meet her where she is currently. Meeting her has caused me the aforementioned shift that the guitarist is talking about. I was/am addicted to a lot of things and now I see clearly. Synchronicities keep happening and I know everything is happening for a reason. It all makes sense in hindsight. 

Maybe once I have cleared all I need to clear, the Universe will bring us together. But selfless action is important, I must not clear in order to achieve something, that would be tainted with egoic pursuit. I actually have to completely let go of her, completely. So too I have to let go of my form identity. Brahmacharya is the way to find the eternal peace and Love of the Lord. Twin flame touches you, now your fire burns twice as strong even when she is not there. She was sent by God to do exactly what had to be done, otherwise the karmic cycle continues. 

She really was like an instrument to get me to "awaken" or see the right path for this guy right here. Even though I thought I was very awakened beforehand (as if) :) 

I think this proverb applies here

"A woman's highest calling is to lead a man to his soul so as to unite him with source.
Her lowest calling is to seduce him, separating him from his soul and leaving him to aimlessly wander the Earth.

A man's highest calling is to protect woman, so she is free to walk the Earth unharmed
Man's lowest calling is to ambush and force his way into the life of a woman. "

Edited by Dodo

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.

@Thestarguitarist14 I think I have another twin flame also, whom I know since she was born and there is angelic synchronicity around her and she was born in 20/09/1999 (has birthday today) - I';ve even dreamt her as an angel before. My numerology main number is 9..

This is from a medium/channeler that I really respect as she has been posting very relevant things ever since I met this girl and has been guiding me through spirit. I've placed the timestamp where my jaw drops.

But I was/still am in my lower nature and I am only now seeing how I was doing the devil's work with all my addictions. I feel disgusted in myself and I really am not in the position to make anyone happy. 

Until there is even a trace of the addict here, I do not want to be with any of my twin flames. Why would I? Why would I want to hurt them? :) I am happy that I am not with them, because otherwise they will suffer. 

Edited by Dodo

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.

I am my twin flame, ask yourself why you aren’t...

@Dodo that’s cool man. You got more love to give (yourself) ;) 

Edited by DrewNows

56 minutes ago, Thestarguitarist14 said:

I have heard stories like a woman who put up with a guy for 15 years who was terrible to her and ended up in prison because he was her twin flame and was told that she could only have one.  Or if a guy who could not let go of a woman who was his twin flame, despite not speaking with her for 15 years.  Or even worse, people remaining in relationships that they do not like because they believe that it is a karmic contract.

Wow that's insanity, 15 years! What a colossal waste of time.

This twin flame stuff is the definition of cringe. It's like people who never grew out of a 13 year old's naïve fantasy of what a relationship should be lmao. There are literally tens of millions of people out there (probably even more to be honest) that any one person is compatible with for a very deep, passionate, long-term relationship.

It doesn't even take much digging to realize the kinds of people that are susceptible and fond of the twin flame stuff have either low self esteem/image issues, attachment/neediness issues, or a severe hole or lack in their life that's gone unaddressed.

What's really happening here is a person has come into their lives that they really like and hit it off with, and because they conveniently fill the holes or alleviate some of the problems mentioned above, their mind seizes the survival opportunity to blow things out of proportion. It comes up with rationalizations and projects/creates a massive amount of fantastical stories about them being "literally perfect" or "the one and only" for them. It can even get to delusional levels like the story you mentioned with that woman.

That's not to say those feelings can't be real and to discount the connection that's there, it's just that it will never put a dent in the Absolute Truth that everyone is completely 100% whole on their own and there is no ultimate destiny for any two people to be together.

If it's really meant to be as some meta-physical truth then there would be a transcendent magnet like force, and there wouldn't be any doubt, complication, or hesitation and it would be a two way street every time. Not a one way like it is here for the OP.

The experience he's described here should make something abundantly clear; He's lacking something (probably hasn't had a relationship yet? idk) and lost in the delusions and emotions that his mind has conjured up about this person, and he's too lazy and fearful to move on from the story he's created. He doesn't want to acknowledge that there are more options for him out there, it's too scary to let go of this and do that work.

Let go. You're amazing as you are.

Edited by Roy

hrhrhtewgfegege

2 minutes ago, DrewNows said:

I am my twin flame, ask yourself why you aren’t...

heheheh well that would be hard as there is no distance between you and yourself so I would say you are you, not your twin flame. Ultimately we are all the Self and there are no twin flames and there are no humans, forum members, girls and guys. But in the relative plane and this glorious dream, there appear to be these things so lets enjoy them and learn from/with them. 

Edited by Dodo

1 minute ago, Dodo said:

heheheh well that would be hard as there is no distance between you and yourself so I would say you are you, not your twin flame. Ultimately we are all the Self and there are no twin flames and there are no humans, forum members, girls and guys. But in the relative plane and this glorious dream, there appear to be these things so lets enjoy them and learn from/with them. 

Your entire reality is out to get you! ? 

it doesn’t matter what we believe, it matters how we feel. I feel I empower the world when I am empowering myself, my expression, my love, it’s connection with the divine. Learn, don’t judge, you deserve the experiences you create, it’s a blessing