electroBeam

Whats the point in night game instead of day game?

15 posts in this topic

Why would someone do night game instead of day game. When is night game better? What personality types does night game suit day game better? Is night game better for introverts or extroverts? Better for people with lots of friends or no friends at all? Better or worse for noobs? Better or worse for getting sex easier? Better or worse for growth? What essential skills does night game teach you that day game can't? If you lived a life where you practiced only day game, what would you be missing out on? What areas would you suck at compared to your peers that did day game and night game.

Before seriously getting into personal development, back when i was a "muggle", I went to clubs because that's what college kids do. And I remember at the time hating it. Loud noise and busy(which i hate because I'm an introvet) people are just assholes, they push you over when they pass you, spill drinks on you, the women you pick up are rude, and the men that cock block you are even ruder or physically violent. The rudeness is particularly difficult for me because I have autism and have trouble navigating people's feelings and emotions. Add drunk club people to the mix and it gets 1000x harder. 

I've been to a club or 2 since then but not much, I've mainly kept to daygame. And I'm wondering if I'm missing out on anything by not getting hardcore into night game. 

I'm an introvert but I've had great nights at clubs. The key for me was just enjoying the night girls or no girls, make sure I like the music, I have a couple good friends with me, I talk to lots of people not just girls I'm attracted to. If I get into that state it's really an amazing feeling and I'm just giving off good vibes and having fun, then girls are just kinda drawn to you. For me it feels like some transcendent experience, I don't know if day game is the same as I haven't really done it but I guess it could be. 

@electroBeam Day game is weird af if you are not good at it. Girls find it weird if you approach them in the street for no reason compared to clubs where it is more natural and "normal". Day game can be creepy if you are not good at it

Nighttime is when girls are out with their friends after a long week of work. They're specifically going out to relax and have a good time. Soooooo........

.... they'll naturally be more receptive to your advances, sexual or otherwise. It should be a much easier for you.

Day game is like running up hill. It's hard to do because people are busy during the day running around getting stuff done, the last thing they want to do is get stopped and held up by a stranger, especially one that wants to get in their pants lol.

hrhrhtewgfegege

Well night game has it's ups and downs, first of all women can be more on their guard and more defensive because it's nighttime so it's more dangerous for them at that time. The positive part is that it will be harder for them to see if you look like shit

(Jk lol ?)

But to be honest I prefer day game, during daytime women will often be more open to talk and be less afraid since it's daytime, and during daytime you can plan a date in the evening the same day, but when you meet women in the night you'll either have to make a date for another day which takes way more time or you'll have to hang out the same night and since the woman doesn't know you and since it's nighttime that would probably be a dangerous option for her. Going with somebody you just met at night, so that will be a lot harder.

Also this is my perspective but I think women don't really go out to clubs or any place at night for the sole purpose of finding a man... Most women I see going out at night just have fun with their friends and are probably not interested in talking to guys, trust me it's very difficult to pick up women at night while they are hanging out in a big group of women.

In order to do this you need to be extremely advanced when it comes to dating and if you ask me why talk to women with low interest when the odds are against you ? It's not fun to talk to women that have low interest, I find it much more attractive when the woman also finds me very attractive, it makes my life a lot easier and that way you don't have to lose so much energy. Energy that you could have used to go after your goals in life instead and raise your consciousness.

But as I said before that's just my opinion, you'll have to see what works best for you. You can also approach at night if you want. What i've seen is that it more often works in specific places at night. Remember experience is key so you'll really have to try it yourself and become better at both. Actually you should be able to talk to women you like at any place any time, that's true game right there. 

13 minutes ago, Recursoinominado said:

Volume and anonymity, can fuck up all you want.

true, those are excellent points. 

1 hour ago, ColeMC01 said:

@electroBeam Day game is weird af if you are not good at it. Girls find it weird if you approach them in the street for no reason compared to clubs where it is more natural and "normal". Day game can be creepy if you are not good at it

You know actually its funny. Its way more awkward to try to make friends on the street then to hit on women.

Society has been programmed so deeply to mate that society has even provided a framework/social conditioning for handling day game. Women understand and have a social programming script they whip out for when a guy approaches them during the day. 

If you try and make friends with someone on the street, people a way more confused. They don't know how to handle such a situation and it becomes very awkward. If you try to make friends with a guy on the street, he'll automatically resort to you being gay just so he can use his mating script, as his "making friends on the street" script doesn't exist, and there's nothing scarier for humans than handling a situation that doesn't have a social programming script. 

Unless you're in the united states. The last time I was there, random people started talking to me in the elevator, theme park lines, etc. And it was super awkward for me at the time. I instantly thought this guy must be hitting on me, because the idea that he wasn't was undefined. 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

And for the same reason, its actually way more 'scarier' or 'awkward' to be one of those marketing guys on the street... the ones handing out flyers and stuff. If you hit on a girl, you sort of get a free pass because mating is important to women subconsciously, but those flyers guys... no one wants them. Day game is a walk in the park really compared to most things. 

And its waay worse to be a homeless guy on the street asking for money then day game. Day game is nothing. You could be enlightened and it would still change your perspective of reality. 

Like in China, they are very against talking to strangers. Sometimes due to my low energy I'll come off as if I'm trying to make a friend to a girl on the streets. Then I'll ramp up the sexual tension (after realising im being too friend zone ish) and then all of a sudden when she realises I'm hitting on her, everything is fine, talking to strangers is completely ok. 

Edited by electroBeam

The devil is most effective under the cover of darkness :P

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura not trying to be too mystical. But night gives comfort, its the yin energy behind it right. The day, u gotta work and focus on business so there is no room for relaxation. The devil is close to yin darkness beer and music and women, so night game gets u close to yin energy. 

Wow my insight is getting heavy!

Have you thought about going to some raves? I'm an introvert as well but I love raves. It's open air, the music is great and you can meet people kinda easily. Sure, some of them hippies smell a little funny but other than that it's great! Compared to clubs it's much more chill in my experience. Less drunk people, more people on Acid. 

Then again, you can find some awesome clubs depending on what you're into. I know one club in the neighbor city which is perfect for game (quiet areas, sofas, 2 dance floors), though I don't usually game when clubbing. It's a different skill set for sure (handling logistics, her friends, the randomness of the night). Daytime is much more straight forward in a sense. 

@cle103 yeah totally raves and festivals are where its at!

The clubs I've been to, 90% were men. And its not like women are just freely open to meeting strangers. I remember that lots of them just wanted to have fun with their friends and not get involved with strangers. I find day game way easier than my memories of night game. 

@electroBeam Damn, 90% seems alot. I know where you're coming from though. I lived in Berlin for three years and went to all kinds of clubs. In my experience it depends alot on the venue and style of music. If it plays chart music the girls are mainstream and pretty boring. Hip Hop can get a bit more interesting though there are alot of douches as well.

Best thing I've found club wise are dingy techno clubs. Alot of girls go there to dance but in my experience they are also open to be talked to unless you dress like a business man. There you'll find the most open and cool girls in my experience. 

On the other end of the spectrum, high end venues plainly suck. Unless you're into superficial girls, champagne and snorting lines of Blow off your 3.000$ table. 

Edited by cle103
Added last paragraph

@electroBeam Night game is definitely better, because everyone is having a good time and ready to have a better time later. But in the day it's just different to go up and talk to girls, it's just me I guess because I hate it when they get all cringy. It's really just luck of the draw and who the random woman is that your talking to.

Love life and your Health, INFJ Visionary