Demeter

Experience of the Void - who is there?

57 posts in this topic

@Infinityzeropoint I also live in Spokane-Shadle. My girlfriend and I are energy healers, always looking to connect with other open minded actualizers.

Going to be at a Reiki circle this Sunday, maybe you'd wanna check it out.

Cheers!

7 hours ago, Jollyjake said:

@VeganAwake Hey I'm also in Spokane and a vegan. Would love to connect. I'm in the Shadle area.

Cheers!

Very cool I'm finishing up my career in the Navy currently in Port Hueneme California. I visit Spokane all the time if you private message me your phone number I can give you a call next time I visit ? My mom and sister Live in the Deer Park area

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

On 2020-08-19 at 2:21 PM, Demeter said:

The fear was this - I could not sense a conscious being - who was there taking note?

Yet you are here to tell us about it. How could that be? ;)

3 hours ago, Demeter said:

@WelcometoReality , yes. Only I existed. Which was scary to say the least. Imagine the immense loneliness.

Immense loneliness is an experience/feeling, it comes and goes. Therefore, it isn't absolute.

I have experienced infinite loneliness a few times, it is terrifying, but it’s not real/fixed. It is a reaction. Grasping for something in nothing creates an experience of fullness, but without the freedom/lightness of emptiness. 

On 01/03/2021 at 1:58 AM, traveler said:

Immense loneliness is an experience/feeling, it comes and goes. Therefore, it isn't absolute.

I have experienced infinite loneliness a few times, it is terrifying, but it’s not real/fixed. It is a reaction. Grasping for something in nothing creates an experience of fullness, but without the freedom/lightness of emptiness. @traveler

@traveler , so if I want to surrender to such an experience (which I am sure to encounter again) what would you suggest? For me to accept the void is challenging in many ways. First, I need to acknowledge that I am of no value (at least the value I had placed on myself) that there is no one watching over me or cares where I drift, i.e., there is no great loving presence or intelligence. That in itself defeats the purpose of acceptance. If there is no better way, why the need to surrender to anything?

All I can say is - Holy shit! Is this it? How horrible!

Edited by Demeter

You created you for a reason. You are the great loving presence and intelligence that created you. Maybe ask why You created you in the first place?

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

2 hours ago, Moksha said:

You created you for a reason. You are the great loving presence and intelligence that created you. Maybe ask why You created you in the first place?

So what created the Creator?

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

14 minutes ago, VeganAwake said:

So what created the Creator?

The Creator has no beginning, and has no end. Welcome to the Mystery 9_9

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

11 minutes ago, Moksha said:

There is an answer to this. Reality created itself by observing itself from a dislocated POV thus igniting a chain reaction in all directions.

In other words, the future breeds the present which breeds the past. It's like pure light decided to record itself as itself, thus creating a camera, which then created the justification for the existence of the camera, which then created this whole thing I call Being VR. 

Infinite intelligence created this VR world we exist in. Your bubble of experience is pure imagination.

so if I want to surrender to such an experience (which I am sure to encounter again) what would you suggest?

The thing Is that you are not floating alone in the void, "you" are the void. Who was floating alone in the void was your ego. This has also been terrifying to me. to face it, nothing better than 5meo. For me what has made the difference is before doing 5meo meditate for 2 hours focusing on emptiness, embrace the emptiness that you are, assume that the trip is not going to take you anywhere, just show you what it is right now. reality. It is beyond shocking, suddenly realize that you are only you, stuck in no time, there is not universe, is a fantasy. but you recognize yourself as you, who is and always has been and is beautiful, you love yourself, it is obvious, and you are immortal, that is not small thing. Not you as a person, well, now i forgot 90%, is impossible to grasp. If I do not meditate those two hours, or long enough for my mind to be an empty well, the experience is different: nothing opens before me, annihilation beyond annihilation, where I not only die but never existed, but I do not dissolve in it and it is horrible x 1000. the eternal black denial. so it's all a matter of perspective. emptiness is wonderful, or horrible, depending on how strong your ego is.

Edited by Breakingthewall

1 hour ago, justfortoday said:

In other words, the future breeds the present which breeds the past

Time only exists in relative reality xD Even we neanderthals have realized that time is not absolute.

1 hour ago, Moksha said:

❤But Is it possible that the conditioned mind has also created the idea of a creator with no beginning and no end?

18 minutes ago, VeganAwake said:

❤But Is it possible that the conditioned mind has also created the idea of a creator with no beginning and no end?

Creator implies personality, which the conditioned mind is all about. Consciousness, without beginning or ending, is ultimate reality. How do you "know"? "You" know nothing. God is beyond the senses, and is only directly realized.

19 minutes ago, VeganAwake said:

beyond the veil there is no before or after, only being and present. It is not an idea of the conditioned mind, it is the eternal reality behind the illusion we are in. And we are. It's an enigma, but beyond the veil there aren't enigmas

46 minutes ago, Moksha said:

Creator implies personality, which the conditioned mind is all about.

agreed

Consciousness, without beginning or ending, is ultimate reality.

But that's a story of the conditioned mind... see the apparent issue?

How do you "know"? "You" know nothing.

When it's recognized the knower is a figment of the conditioned mind's imagination, that entire illusion collapses.

Unknowing is not a something, it's nothingness....it leaves no thing or no-one to make a rational distinction.

There is no one here that knows this.

God is beyond the senses, and is only directly realized.

The very idea of God or an ultimate creator is the outcome of thousands of years of societal conditioning otherwise known as spiritual Dogma passed down through generations.

4 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

The thing Is that you are not floating alone in the void, "you" are the void. Who was floating alone in the void was your ego. This has also been terrifying to me. to face it, nothing better than 5meo. For me what has made the difference is before doing 5meo meditate for 2 hours focusing on emptiness, embrace the emptiness that you are, assume that the trip is not going to take you anywhere, just show you what it is right now. reality. It is beyond shocking, suddenly realize that you are only you, stuck in no time, there is not universe, is a fantasy. but you recognize yourself as you, who is and always has been and is beautiful, you love yourself, it is obvious, and you are immortal, that is not small thing. Not you as a person, well, now i forgot 90%, is impossible to grasp. If I do not meditate those two hours, or long enough for my mind to be an empty well, the experience is different: nothing opens before me, annihilation beyond annihilation, where I not only die but never existed, but I do not dissolve in it and it is horrible x 1000. the eternal black denial. so it's all a matter of perspective. emptiness is wonderful, or horrible, depending on how strong your ego is.

Thank you.